ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament

I’ve heard Plott can’t make 165 so that’s not an option. He finished 6th prob should have been 5th, but he didn’t wrestle with the same attitude and effort he did last night. Neither did Fix, he wrestled like a broken man. But I’ll take a 6th AA Plott any day with the way things are going.

I think you Redshirt Plott next year and have Wittlake go at 174, throw Haas in at 184. Get Plott in the weight room and just work out any shoulder issues and mental issues. Then he’s got 2 more years to lead what will be a young team.

Reactions: DPJ and JAY45
Can we redshirt the whole team next year? Seriously. Just use backups. Not sure they will do much worse.

Anyone attend the OSU/CWC social/gathering between sessions?

Curious the vibe or conversation.Had to have been different.

I forgot to mention last night that in spite of the sad fact that we had no finalists, I really enjoyed the finals. A lot of good wrestling with very little passivity, some good upsets and PSU only went 2 of 5.

It was great to see Glory (1st Princeton champ since '51; 71 yrs) and Alirez (1st UNCO champ since '69; 53 yrs) win.

Was hoping to have 4 Big 12 Champs.
Sloan had his shot.
It’s crazy: as dominant as Keckeisen is, Brooks is just better.
Allirez’s throw was one of the highlights of the night…he was getting worked on bottom. Didn’t think he had that in him.
Pretty cool the Big 12 has the 2 best guys in arguably the best weight (165). Those two could wrestle 10 times and it would likely go 5-5.

Man, when Glory came out to Toby Keith and had that American Flag wrapped around him, it felt like the roof would blow off the top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT