ADVERTISEMENT

WWIII Watch: So, Iran is about to strike Israel...

The problem in the Middle east is Iran. Not the Iranian people, the regime. If Iran's leadership would put it's efforts into taking care of their people and promoting peace the Middle East the Middle East would be peaceful.
What do you mean they are using their money for Humanitarian aid twice. Money used to pay for them and then money for aid after they or their proxies use the missiles.

Wisdom. Everything prior to the word 'but' is unimportant to what comes after.

Basically you just said that Israel is asking for it or deserved it.
Well, yes, I *am* saying Israel is *begging* for it so it can dupe America into attacking Iran on its behalf. Kind of a reverse proxy war like we duped Ukraine into.

Dan REALLY hates Jews.
This is how he sees them:

ROTHSCHILD-1024x640.jpg

Yea how dare Israel have desires of living without the constant threat of being attacked by Iran backed groups.
They have a strange way of trying to fulfill those desires. It doesn’t seem to be working. Maybe they should try a different strategy. No, that’s just silly of me. Until Uncle Bibi gets every last one of them to supplicate and kiss his ring he should stay the course.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
They have a strange way of trying to fulfill those desires. It doesn’t seem to be working. Maybe they should try a different strategy. No, that’s just silly of me. Until Uncle Bibi gets every last one of them to supplicate and kiss his ring he should stay the course.
LMAO Bibi isn't the problem, the Iranian regime is.
Who is it in the Middle East that is against peace with Israel?
Who is it that spends billions on supporting terrorist groups all over the Middle East, money that would be much better spent domestically to care for their people?
Who help plan and funded the October 7th attack?
Who support and supplied weaponry to kill American troops in Iraq?
Who is it that is behind damn near every conflict in the Middle East?
Just a hint Dan it's not Israel or Bibi.

LMAO Bibi isn't the problem, the Iranian regime is.
Who is it in the Middle East that is against peace with Israel?
Who is it that spends billions on supporting terrorist groups all over the Middle East, money that would be much better spent domestically to care for their people?
Who help plan and funded the October 7th attack?
Who support and supplied weaponry to kill American troops in Iraq?
Who is it that is behind damn near every conflict in the Middle East?
Just a hint Dan it's not Israel or Bibi.
Oh, I know, Bearcat. Bibi and Israel are the victims, always the victims.

Oh, I know, Bearcat. Bibi and Israel are the victims, always the victims.
You are the one claiming you don't war or the loss of innocent life but for some reason you refuse to entertain the thought it's Iran causing the conflicts all over the Middle East. You ignore the fact in every Middle East conflict the Iranian regime is heavily involved.

You are the one claiming you don't war or the loss of innocent life but for some reason you refuse to entertain the thought it's Iran causing the conflicts all over the Middle East. You ignore the fact in every Middle East conflict the Iranian regime is heavily involved.
Point out three or four of those conflicts, please.

• Haha
A simple Google search should answer your question.

https://geneva-academy.ch/galleries/today-s-armed-conflicts
So like me you couldn't think of any off the top of your head? Let me guess: was it because the common denominator in every conflict you thought of included Israel? But Israel is completely absent any guilt, it's the victim. Well, sure, Israel is *always* the victim, isn't it? Only Israel's opponents are guilty, the fools won't bow before Uncle Bibi's greatness and submit like they are supposed to - especially Iran! You and Uncle Bibi and America's NeoCons don't think you can breathe fresh air until you trick Sleepy Joe into getting into a war with Iran. The proxy war in Ukraine is not going the way you intended. The destruction of Gaza has had minimal effect on Hamas, which is your stated goal. You can't lure Labanon or Syria into a full fledged attack. So that leaves the big arrow in your quiver: let's have a war with Iran! What could go wrong? (Maybe you could ask Russia about its confidence when it invaded Ukraine.) (Hell, for that matter mayve should should ask our NeoCons about their confidence going into Afghanistan)

• Haha
One of the “mean girls” in action! I bet it gets the rest of the clique all atwitter!
It's hilarious (unintentionally on your part, I'm sure) that from October 8th forward you've been reeeeeeeeee'ing about how Israel is always playing the victim, then proceed to play the victim your sad self.

You claim you are a 77 year old VietNam vet, yet you come off like a koofiyah-wearing 19 year old, liberal arts/gender studies female with endometriosis.

It's hilarious (unintentionally on your part, I'm sure) that from October 8th forward you've been reeeeeeeeee'ing about how Israel is always playing the victim, then proceed to play the victim your sad self.

You claim you are a 77 year old VietNam vet, yet you come off like a koofiyah-wearing 19 year old, liberal arts/gender studies female with endometriosis.
Now that was a good one! I would caution you to avoid the word "hilarious" when you can. That was one of @my_2cents favorite words when he was about to call me an unfettered right-winger. If you remember @my_2cents you wouldn't want to have your name associated with his over such a mundane thing. And, no, I don't think of myself as a victim of the mean girls clique. I think of the mean girls clique as a sad group that knows they can't individually handle a dispute without a lot of backing. It's hilaious!

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Are you a robot? You seem incapable of offering any nuance to your critiques. Either you are a robot or you actually are a 13 year old junior high girl desperate to get acceted by the clique.
"Nuance" is what you use to devise the mental gymnastics you perform to justify terrorism and blame the victims. "Nuance" is not necessary to express straightforward, simple truths.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
So like me you couldn't think of any off the top of your head? Let me guess: was it because the common denominator in every conflict you thought of included Israel? But Israel is completely absent any guilt, it's the victim. Well, sure, Israel is *always* the victim, isn't it? Only Israel's opponents are guilty, the fools won't bow before Uncle Bibi's greatness and submit like they are supposed to - especially Iran! You and Uncle Bibi and America's NeoCons don't think you can breathe fresh air until you trick Sleepy Joe into getting into a war with Iran. The proxy war in Ukraine is not going the way you intended. The destruction of Gaza has had minimal effect on Hamas, which is your stated goal. You can't lure Labanon or Syria into a full fledged attack. So that leaves the big arrow in your quiver: let's have a war with Iran! What could go wrong? (Maybe you could ask Russia about its confidence when it invaded Ukraine.) (Hell, for that matter mayve should should ask our NeoCons about their confidence going into Afghanistan)
Sorry Dan but I'm exposed to far more of the Middle East than you give me credit for. My step father is Iranian, we have family in Iran, own property in Iran and have many friends from all over the Middle East with family still living there. You get a much different perspective when your information doesn't come solely from the media or biased so called independent journalist. Strangely enough not one of all of our family or friends blames Israel or Bibi for any of the violence, they blame, the Iranian regime.
Figuring you were the staunch anti-war activist you seem to want to be, I simply gave you a website listing all of them, thinking with your anti-war activism you would know them all. Evidently I was wrong and you are not anti-war, merely anti Bibi.
My step father is in Iran right now and not scheduled to be back until the first of the month. I haven't been able to talk to him but he has contacted my mother. He says things are fairly normal where he is but people are both concerned and encouraged this might lead to the toppling of the regime.

Sorry Dan but I'm exposed to far more of the Middle East than you give me credit for. My step father is Iranian, we have family in Iran, own property in Iran and have many friends from all over the Middle East with family still living there. You get a much different perspective when your information doesn't come solely from the media or biased so called independent journalist. Strangely enough not one of all of our family or friends blames Israel or Bibi for any of the violence, they blame, the Iranian regime.
Figuring you were the staunch anti-war activist you seem to want to be, I simply gave you a website listing all of them, thinking with your anti-war activism you would know them all. Evidently I was wrong and you are not anti-war, merely anti Bibi.
My step father is in Iran right now and not scheduled to be back until the first of the month. I haven't been able to talk to him but he has contacted my mother. He says things are fairly normal where he is but people are both concerned and encouraged this might lead to the toppling of the regime.
No need to apologize, Bearcat, you’ve spoken of your family connection to Iran before. I bet your step father is a good man as is his family, and there’s no doubt they give you a perspective based on their reality.

I love the subtle way you manipulate language! I truly mean it. The way you slipped in “biased so called independent journslist(s)” is a thing of beauty! What you may not know is many of those independent journalists are reporting on site, they live there just like your step-father’s family. Which leads me to believe that the “Arab” consensus is as mixed as what is found in the west. I don’t know if any poll should be trusted but it seems the Iranian regime “attacked” Israel p
out of deference to the enraged Iranian population following the illegal attack by Israel on their embassy. Which, if the polls are true, shows your family to be in the minority on that one.

As for me I am staunchly anti-war. I am also staunchly anti-apartheid and anti-genocide (how can anyone not be?), which in the case of Israel/Gaza/West Bank makes me anti-Bibi. I do not and have never blamed Bibi as solely responsible for the historical conflict between Israel and the people they subjugate. But unlike you I call him out for his participation in it. I don’t know why but I’ve never got you to understand that, and probably never will.

But I am also staunchly anti-authoritarian. That puts me at odds with Hamas, Iran … well, virtually every ME country. That, too, seems to be something you can’t wrap your mind around.

I hope your step-father and his family are safe and he returns home to you undamaged. In fact I hope the Iranian people en toto are not attacked by Israel. I believe the advice Biden gave Bibi to “take the win” was excellent advice, and I pray Bibi will follow it.

• Haha
Iron dome uses Israeli Tamir interceptors They are not 4M per shot.

But based on the videos below I believe Iron Beam was used. The USoA is taking credit for shooting down 60 of the 300 attack craft. Looks like Israel took out the bulk of the projectiles. Iron Beam is $3.50 ( yes a little more than a gallon of gas) per shot. Note there does not appear to be any rockets ascending to intercept the falling projectiles. They illuminate and then burn up. Interesting that FJB crowed about the shootdowns by the USoA but the hidden story here, if Iron Beam was used, is that Israel now has a cheap missile defense that can handle a much larger barrage. That is if they have the infrastructure in place to do it.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
I find this to be very encouraging

"Saudi Arabia acknowledged that it had helped the newly forged regional military coalition — Israel, the United States, Jordan, the United Kingdom, and France — repel an Iranian attack against the Jewish state early Sunday morning, according to a story on KAN News."

I can't understand why Iran still exists.
The Obama answer is the closest to the truth you could get to this.

In 2008 Iraq and Afghanistan had American troops surrounding Iran. They were extremely isolated, with Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to help the US. Enter Obama, withdraw from Iraq, and start the process of withdrawal from Afghanistan and gives Iran billions of dollars. His VP has done more of the same, even driving Iraq away from our support and giving Afghanistan back to the Taliban all while pumping more money into Iran.

I assume this was a recon mission for Iran. Launch enough ordinance of differing types, drones, rockets and missiles, and see not JUST if Israel can intercept them, but HOW they intercept them. Was it all intercepted by Iron Dome SAMs? I've heard reports of the use of laser interceptors. How many defensive batteries were fired to intercept 300 ? This would all be valuable intel. If it wasn't a recon mission and this was Iran blowing its load, then they are every bit the Hermit kingdom that North Korea is.

All hell is about to rain down on Iran. Netanyahu will see to it imo. Sundown might not wake up tomorrow morning.
Iran will wake up one day and their lights won't come on. There won't be destruction. There won't be fire and brimstone. There won't be gunshots. There will be nothing as their entire country will be crippled by an Israeli cyberattack.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I assume this was a recon mission for Iran. Launch enough ordinance of differing types, drones, rockets and missiles, and see not JUST if Israel can intercept them, but HOW they intercept them. Was it all intercepted by Iron Dome SAMs? I've heard reports of the use of laser interceptors. How many defensive batteries were fired to intercept 300 ? This would all be valuable intel. If it wasn't a recon mission and this was Iran blowing its load, then they are every bit the Hermit kingdom that North Korea is.
In case you missed my post check out 106 in this thread and watch the videos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT