ADVERTISEMENT

WWIII Watch: So, Iran is about to strike Israel...

By this narrative, then we agree that Jan 06 was caused by Democrats, right? Get the location in a spot where it could be labelled an insurrection and thus justify a response, choose to not put defensive measures in place, then taunt the opposition. Is that your statement?

I'm not coupling the two events here. But do agree it's same modus operandi.

I also agree Jan 6th went down as you outline, but would treat as a separate discussion topic.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
It is interesting though that we all talk about how its the US defending Israel. Yes, we subsidize their defense industry. Partially though because we wanted THEIR technology. They created the Iron Dome, not Americans. They designed the system. They actually built it. It was only after they proved it worked that America decided "hey, that's pretty cool, we'll help pay for it if you'll share your tech with us".

Also as for funding, we've given $75B this past year to Ukraine in its defense. We give about $4B per year to Israel, and we get access to their knowledge, combat tests, etc. in return.

Hey, we've just learned ALOT about Iranian, likely Turkish and N Koran tech.
That's two of the top Islamic states', which is important we understand their capabilities.
That's a nice silver lining.

• Haha
Congrats @Ponca Dan ! We found someone possibly as nutty as you for a butt buddy!
Lol. I've worked with LOTS of Israelis. They're really smart (Israeli recruits Jews globally based on IQ), on a whole make the average American look like a Stripes movie extra, and have children in schools living within artillery range of people's swearing to kill every one.
They simply don't make nor can afford unforced errors.

• Haha
I like to keep it simple. I'm for the team whose religious ideology is not to wipe us of the face of the planet. Although obama and company gave them a nice start.
That keeps it pretty simple. I would point out the Judiasm is not a Western religion nor do the Israelis share our Western belief system.

We are neck deep in an Old Testament Holy War in this mess. Better if we don't lose sight of it.

Completely agree with your 3D Chess Calculus here (if not every detailed point).

I've worked with Israeli surveillance technology, as well as many IDF reservists. The idea that the IDF had no forewarning that Hamas was planning to and executing an attack on a Euro Jewish Rave on 15 year old confiscated Palestinian farms mere meters from Gaza is absolutely absurd. I firmly believe the IDF was well aware, likely complicit and perhaps even prompted the attack by the selection of the Rave location and stand-down of security forces and alerts.

If we look at impact on both the global Jewish community and of course the 100M's of Righteous Christians (many of us right here) had EXACTLY the needed coalescence against Islam and renewed support for Israel. Leftist anti-Western Jewish Billionaire families have pivoted to help support Israel (not all Jews are/were Zionists), or at the least stop supporting the radical Left.

And coincidentally within a few years, Israel will open new kibbutzes on some of the most beautiful beach front property in the Mediterranean, which will generate $B's in Israeli revenue. Even looking at the destruction the beach front seems to be part of Israel's primary targets.

But of course, all the benefits are coincidences. Let's get back to the Righteous Holy War.

Congrats @Ponca Dan ! We found someone possibly as nutty as you for a butt buddy!
I think you would be very surprised that there are at least as many of us, if not more, than you.

By this narrative, then we agree that Jan 06 was caused by Democrats, right? Get the location in a spot where it could be labelled an insurrection and thus justify a response, choose to not put defensive measures in place, then taunt the opposition. Is that your statement?
Couldn’t agree more!

• Haha
It is interesting though that we all talk about how its the US defending Israel. Yes, we subsidize their defense industry. Partially though because we wanted THEIR technology. They created the Iron Dome, not Americans. They designed the system. They actually built it. It was only after they proved it worked that America decided "hey, that's pretty cool, we'll help pay for it if you'll share your tech with us".

Also as for funding, we've given $75B this past year to Ukraine in its defense. We give about $4B per year to Israel, and we get access to their knowledge, combat tests, etc. in return.
In this case news reports are that the US did help Israel shoot down drones and missiles. So the statements that the US is defending Israel are true.

That keeps it pretty simple. I would point out the Judiasm is not a Western religion nor do the Israelis share our Western belief system.

We are neck deep in an Old Testament Holy War in this mess. Better if we don't lose sight of it.
When the Jews start acting like the Muslims, I’ll take another look at it. Until then, I believe Israel wants to exist peacefully with us. Unlike a lot, if not all of the Muslim countries.

Last edited:
You are aware of the outcome of Zionist ideology, are you not?
As a devout Christian I’m not too worried about anything between the Jews and Muslims. They’ve only been fighting, as stated earlier, for thousands of years. I think it’s comical that anyone thinks they can put an end to it. Hatred between them is too deep to be fixed.

When the Jews start acting like the Muslims, I’ll take another look at it. Until then, I believe Israel wants to exist peacefully with us. Unlike a lot, if not all of the Muslim countries.
Absolutely agree on this, with the caveat that I personally don't intend for another culture to dictate our wars, policies, spending.

It's much more likely we have more alignment with Israel than Iran, but would you intend for another nation to dictate our spending and policies even if the UK or Canada?
Letting Israel dictate our policy is an artifact of horrific US leadership, which I personally want change asap.

For what it's worth I am a devote practicing Christian as well, but also don't blindly follow another religion guilting my nation into Old Testament tribal fueds.

Last edited:
Has Dan condemned the unprovoked Iranian attack on Israel yet? Just checking.
Yes, I condemn the attack on Israel by Iran. But it is foolish to say it was unprovoked. The attack on the Iranian embassy was a war crime and anyone with a brain understood Iran would feel the need to reply to that provocation. To say it was unprovked is as mistaken as saying Russia’s invasion of Ukraine was inprovoked..

Absolutely agree on this, with the caveat that I personally don't intend for another culture to dictate our wars, policies, spending.

It's much more likely we have more alignment with Israel than Iran, but would you intend for another nation to dictate our spending and policies even if the UK or Canada?
Letting Israel dictate our policy is an artifact of horrific US leadership, which I personally want change asap.

For what it's worth I am a devote practicing Christian as well, but also don't blindly follow another religion guilting my nation into Old Testament tribal fueds.

who exactly is the “our” in our wars policies and spending?

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but I'm not blindly following anyone. If you had read and fully understood my initial response you would know this.

Reactions: AC2020
Obama wants to save the camels.
In the early eighties I watched Robert Mugabe destroy Africa's crown jewel health care system. Zimbabwe. Today I live under Mugabecare Lite. My January, 2018 pit bull dog attack left me with a $260 rabies series shots copay. Pryor to Obamacare, I had no copay.

Weatherford, TX animal control believed the dog owners bolted the Petro Truck Stop with the dog after the incident so at 10 days I had to take the shots.

In the early eighties I watched Robert Mugabe destroy Africa's crown jewel health care system. Zimbabwe. Today I live under Mugabecare Lite. My January, 2018 pit bull dog attack left me with a $260 rabies series shots copay. Pryor to Obamacare, I had no copay.

Weatherford, TX animal control believed the dog owners bolted the Petro Truck Stop with the dog after the incident so at 10 days at had to take thye shots.
Sundown joe is today's Mugabe.

Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but I'm not blindly following anyone. If you had read and fully understood my initial response you would know this.
Great that you've considered well.

For what it's worth, I view Islam as one of the top two external threats to Western civilization.
I would prefer the US policy/strategy to be US led, not led by another nation.
Trumps Abraham Accords just maybe would have moved Islam forward a bit and containment of the bad ones - Iran, Pakistan, ...
Current Admin, in my assessment, is intentionally destabilizing the world to create emergency response needs (and spending) - Afghanistan arming, Iran funding, pushing away our Middle Eastern allies, - all of which predisposed Israel to attack.

Here we are flopping like a perch on the mud bank in the sun.

I'm seeing where the 300 drones and missles launched from several locations against Israel, only 1% got through and that was minimal damage at a reclusive outpost out in the desert. Israel did most of the damage, but the US assisted along with a couple of other countries. So now, I guess Iran has a better plan of attack...maybe. That's a pretty impressive defense.

I'm seeing where the 300 drones and missles launched from several locations against Israel, only 1% got through and that was minimal damage at a reclusive outpost out in the desert. Israel did most of the damage, but the US assisted along with a couple of other countries. So now, I guess Iran has a better plan of attack...maybe. That's a pretty impressive defense.

ccp/dnc approved plan of attack lolz

Well, they know it's going to take more than 300 missiles to overwhelm Israel's system now. They even tried a multi-tiered approach here, so I would say they had a thought-out plan. It did have to be slightly humiliating to launch that much firepower and not hit anything. I'm a little nervous they double the amounts next time and see what happens. They most likely assess that there is a number that the Israeli system can't handle. The question is are they probing for that number? I would say yes. If they have a nuke, they don't have many, so delivery by missile has probably just been scratched off the list. They would have to sneak it in. Without Gazah that becomes even more difficult.

I would assess all that as for Iran this is money well spent.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Well, they know it's going to take more than 300 missiles to overwhelm Israel's system now. They even tried a multi-tiered approach here, so I would say they had a thought-out plan. It did have to be slightly humiliating to launch that much firepower and not hit anything. I'm a little nervous they double the amounts next time and see what happens. They most likely assess that there is a number that the Israeli system can't handle. The question is are they probing for that number? I would say yes. If they have a nuke, they don't have many, so delivery by missile has probably just been scratched off the list. They would have to sneak it in. Without Gazah that becomes even more difficult.

I heard on fox news that Iran doesn't have the stockpile of drones and missles to do that again on that scale.

Did they just shoot their load trying to intimidate Israel? If so that blew right up in their faces.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

I think the US had some talks with Iran after the Damascus embassy attack by Israel. I wonder if we told them if they make a tepid response to show face we’d shut down a reply by Bibi. If Iran was serious why would they send so few missiles when they have tens of thousands at their disposal?

Bibi did get one accomplishment out of this, Gaza is out of the news for now. He must be frustrated, though, that he couldn't snooker Sleepy Joe into attacking Iran directly.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I heard on fox news that Iran doesn't have the stockpile of drones and missles to do that again on that scale.

Did they just shoot their load trying to intimidate Israel? If so that blew right up in their faces.
With only 150,000 or so soldiers they spend a lot of money on missile and drone tech. They build many of their own missiles and have a very diverse array from which to pick. Any inventory expended can be reproduced fairly quickly. The exact numbers are most likely classified, but I would speculate they only used a small fraction of their inventory. That being said they still failed to achieve their goals, so I would call that a miserable failure.
I think the US had some talks with Iran after the Damascus embassy attack by Israel. I wonder if we told them if they make a tepid response to show face we’d shut down a reply by Bibi. If Iran was serious why would they send so few missiles when they have tens of thousands at their disposal?
This would be par for the course for our current administration. This action will just embolden Iran further.

300 missiles are not a few. That should be considered a substantial attack.

With only 150,000 or so soldiers they spend a lot of money on missile and drone tech. They build many of their own missiles and have a very diverse array from which to pick. Any inventory expended can be reproduced fairly quickly. The exact numbers are most likely classified, but I would speculate they only used a small fraction of their inventory. That being said they still failed to achieve their goals, so I would call that a miserable failure.

This would be par for the course for our current administration. This action will just embolden Iran further.

Embolden them to do what? 300 missiles is a lot, I don’t disagree. But if the plan was to annihilate Israel it was a woefully bad plan when they supposedly have tens of thousands on hand.

Embolden them to do what? 300 missiles is a lot, I don’t disagree. But if the plan was to annihilate Israel it was a woefully bad plan when they supposedly have tens of thousands on hand.
They knew they'd be mostly shot down. It was a move to try and save face, claim a false victory and hopefully get the US and others to get Israel to stand down because it was such a pathetic attempt.

News outlets are reporting it isn't going to work, Israel is going to respond and I doubt they'll miss with their weapons.

The problem in the Middle east is Iran. Not the Iranian people, the regime. If Iran's leadership would put it's efforts into taking care of their people and promoting peace the Middle East the Middle East would be peaceful.

I read this and thought he makes a lot of sense.

The problem in the Middle east is Iran. Not the Iranian people, the regime. If Iran's leadership would put it's efforts into taking care of their people and promoting peace the Middle East the Middle East would be peaceful.
Eliminate the Iranian regime and all the problems in the ME disappear. Is that what you think?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT