ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat - Big Enhancement over the weekend

andegre

All-American
May 18, 2004
Other seasons profiles are now available for schools!

When you're on a school's profile page, (from a tablet or desktop machine) there will be menu options on the left to view the schools profile for a specific season. Right now, profiles are available from the 2013-2014 season, all the way up through the 2019-2020 season.

This enhancement allows for the ability to modify the starters, along with weights for 3 seasons into the future. This will let fans play around with weights and lineups to see how their teams will look in the future.

Currently, schools' profiles are the only thing available in other seasons. Next I'll be working on viewing rankings from other seasons, as well as doing wrestlers profiles for other seasons.

Note: there's a little trick for changing weights. If you want to change a wrestlers weight, but you don't want them to be a starter, just first set them as the starter at the new weight (via the "Update Starters" link on the left of the school profile page), then set the original/different starter after that, it will keep the new weight, but they won't be a starter anymore.

Play around with it some. This will allow some people to just save their future lineups directly in the database, without having to keep track of their own excel files if they don't want to.

If anyone requests it, I can go out more than just 3 seasons if it's wanted, just let me know.

http://www.wrestlestat.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT