ADVERTISEMENT

Would One Of Our Posters From The Left Please Explain To Me

Yeah, it is sad how far the Republican Party has fallen from its founding, isn't it? Also, it is amazing how the two parties have essentially switched places in many ways. After all, Lincoln would be a Democrat today if he was alive and you would be attacking him every day.

Of course, we both know had you been alive during his time, you wouldn't have been a Republican either nor would you have been a supporter of Lincoln. Isn't that right confederate?
I think Maher would call this presentism. I think Lincoln would be ashamed at the hand-out driven, victim mentality of the current Democratic party and would not be a part of it. I'd also note, that he wouldn't be a politician, because anyone who lost as many elections as he did, wouldn't keep getting opportunities in today's "what have you done for me lately" world. But keep that fantasy that your Republican heroes would have been Democrats today alive.

I think Maher would call this presentism. I think Lincoln would be ashamed at the hand-out driven, victim mentality of the current Democratic party and would not be a part of it. I'd also note, that he wouldn't be a politician, because anyone who lost as many elections as he did, wouldn't keep getting opportunities in today's "what have you done for me lately" world. But keep that fantasy that your Republican heroes would have been Democrats today alive.
Lincoln was a tri-racial isolate from the Melungeon Group as am I and DCandtheUTBand. Today Lincoln would not be a part of the former Democrat Party better known as today's Marxist Party.

For someone who likes to falsely claim others lack self-awareness skills, you sure are struggling with self-awareness right now.

Do a little self-reflection for once. Ask yourself, are there any issues where you don't want to leave others alone and wish to tell them how to live their lives?
Oh you mean like wanting women to become responsible for their reproductive health and me not having to pay tax to fund abortion? Yea I don't think you thought that one thru.

Oh you mean like wanting women to become responsible for their reproductive health and me not having to pay tax to fund abortion? Yea I don't think you thought that one thru.
How many abortions have your tax dollars paid for? Tax dollars. Not talking about your paper boy money from high school.

Yeah, it is sad how far the Republican Party has fallen from its founding, isn't it? Also, it is amazing how the two parties have essentially switched places in many ways. After all, Lincoln would be a Democrat today if he was alive and you would be attacking him every day.

Of course, we both know had you been alive during his time, you wouldn't have been a Republican either nor would you have been a supporter of Lincoln. Isn't that right confederate?
What a load of BS. The democrook party has black people more enslaved now than they’ve ever been.

How many abortions have your tax dollars paid for? Tax dollars. Not talking about your paper boy money from high school.

Depends on if he lives in Oregon. In Oregon Taxpayers have to pay for abortions for people that live out of State and don't pay taxes in Oregon but can kill their baby there for free on the taxpayers dime. People can also donate to said Baby Killer Fund.

Oregon fund awards first $1 million to aid abortion access in wake of Supreme Court decision​

Not everyone is happy about state funds going to help people access abortion.

“The $15 million abortion fund is a radical expansion of Oregon’s current abortion laws to fund abortions for non-residents,” said anti-abortion group Oregon Right to Life in a statement Friday. “This money could have been used to help Oregonians with unsupported pregnancies. Instead, it is being used to invite people from out of state to end the lives of their unborn children using taxpayers’ money.”
https://www.oregonlive.com/pf/resources/images/oregonlive/favicon.ico?d=907

So you've got nothing? Again? This seems to be a pattern for you...
Will ignorance is not a good look for anyone, even you.

Planned Parent receives about 550 million a year from the federal government. The federal government gets it's revenue from tax payers, I pay a considerable amount of taxes each and every year. Anyone with the slightest but of common sense understand tax payers are funding abortion.

I went and found this on Google, thought you might appreciate it.

Will ignorance is not a good look for anyone, even you.

Planned Parent receives about 550 million a year from the federal government. The federal government gets it's revenue from tax payers, I pay a considerable amount of taxes each and every year. Anyone with the slightest but of common sense understand tax payers are funding abortion.

I went and found this on Google, thought you might appreciate it.

Excellent, now we are getting somewhere! Is it your belief that using insurance benefits to receive a legal abortion is an affront to your rights? Same apply if someone used unemployment benefits or SSI cash?

Excellent, now we are getting somewhere! Is it your belief that using insurance benefits to receive a legal abortion is an affront to your rights? Same apply if someone used unemployment benefits or SSI cash?
You are the one that questioned whether tax dollars paid for abortions now your leftist ignorance has been pointed out you bring up some other meaningless drivel that has nothing to do with the discussion. Typical dumb ass leftist.

You are the one that questioned whether tax dollars paid for abortions now your leftist ignorance has been pointed out you bring up some other meaningless drivel that has nothing to do with the discussion. Typical dumb ass leftist.
I'm just trying to understand what "paying for" means in your mind. If someone uses their tax refund (say it includes EITC) to pay for an abortion, did you pay for that BC? Help me understand your position. Surely, you've thought this through. How are tax dollars used to pay for abortions? Does the Treasury buy coupons direct from the clinics and distribute them or what?

I'm just trying to understand what "paying for" means in your mind. If someone uses their tax refund (say it includes EITC) to pay for an abortion, did you pay for that BC? Help me understand your position. Surely, you've thought this through. How are tax dollars used to pay for abortions? Does the Treasury buy coupons direct from the clinics and distribute them or what?

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
Although you are very good at it don't play stupid.

Yep, gotta count the welfare dollars also though, those not reported by the fed.

So you cant answer a pretty simple question?
Have you ever asked a questuon on this board you haven’t already googled the answer? If you know the answer (or think you do) just make a declaration. If you think you have a point, make your point. I realize you feel compelled to go on the offensive to counter the humiliation your compadres at Marthas Vineyard have heaped upon you. But the only person who thinks you are “winning” this conversation is you. You look pathetic to the rest of us.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Have you ever asked a questuon on this board you haven’t already googled the answer? If you know the answer (or think you do) just make a declaration. If you think you have a point, make your point. I realize you feel compelled to go on the offensive to counter the humiliation your compadres at Marthas Vineyard have heaped upon you. But the only person who thinks you are “winning” this conversation is you. You look pathetic to the rest of us.
Sorry Danny, if you assert A and I believe A to be false, then I am going to ask you why you believe that A is true. First, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by asking the question - maybe you know something new that I don't, maybe I am wrong, etc. Second, you always have the opportunity to correct yourself - that is how generally civil discourse occurs.

In this case, our good friend BC says he is offended that his tax payments are paying for abortions - he provides a link to planned parenthood that does in fact get reimbursements for qualifying medical procedures and I am asking him if that is what he means - how far does that go? What counts as paying for an abortion - etc. Sorry, you are offended, but this is a discussion forum and if discussions are hard on you you might want to hit the little exit icon at the top of the screen.

Sorry Danny, if you assert A and I believe A to be false, then I am going to ask you why you believe that A is true. First, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by asking the question - maybe you know something new that I don't, maybe I am wrong, etc. Second, you always have the opportunity to correct yourself - that is how generally civil discourse occurs.

In this case, our good friend BC says he is offended that his tax payments are paying for abortions - he provides a link to planned parenthood that does in fact get reimbursements for qualifying medical procedures and I am asking him if that is what he means - how far does that go? What counts as paying for an abortion - etc. Sorry, you are offended, but this is a discussion forum and if discussions are hard on you you might want to hit the little exit icon at the top of the screen.
Lol. What “offends” me is your constant pretension that you know something that the other person is ignorant of therefore you are obviously the smarter of the two, and yet when you are asked to produce the evidence you pretend you posses it’s like pulling teeth to get you to reveal it, and most of the time you flake out and won’t say what you’ve pretended you know. In other words, David, you’re very annoying when you act like this, which is most of the time.

Do you remember the scene in Lonesome Dove when Captain Call beats the daylights out of the cavalry scout who was whipping his son while trying to confiscate a horse? Remember what he said when he got back on his horse? “I hate rude behavior in a man. I won’t tolerate it.” That’s what I’m doing to you most of the time, David. You’re rude and I won’t sit quiet and tolerate it.

Lol. What “offends” me is your constant pretension that you know something that the other person is ignorant of therefore you are obviously the smarter of the two, and yet when you are asked to produce the evidence you pretend you posses it’s like pulling teeth to get you to reveal it, and most of the time you flake out and won’t say what you’ve pretended you know. In other words, David, you’re very annoying when you act like this, which is most of the time.

Do you remember the scene in Lonesome Dove when Captain Call beats the daylights out of the cavalry scout who was whipping his son while trying to confiscate a horse? Remember what he said when he got back on his horse? “I hate rude behavior in a man. I won’t tolerate it.” That’s what I’m doing to you most of the time, David. You’re rude and I won’t sit quiet and tolerate it.
Of course, Lonesome Dove. Poor Danny getting his feather ruffled daily...

Reactions: my_2cents
You’re rude and I won’t sit quiet and tolerate it.

giphy.gif

I'm worried about you Danny. I tell you what I am going to do - for the rest of 2022, I will not react or respond to any of your posts. Will that help? Will that make you feel better?

I know myself well enough that I won't be able to completely refrain from reading your gems, but I'll just smirk and move on. I want you to get better Dan. I think this is the best thing I can do for you...

Midnight tonight - buckle up because I have a lot to get off my chest between now and then.

Already answered the question but you want to deny it and play semantics.
So you want to control how people spend any money or benefit that includes any amount of tax dollars. Wow, that seems a bit over the top.

Hmmm, what if someone takes the bus to the abortion clinic and that bus line is partially subsidized? Does that count too?

I'm worried about you Danny. I tell you what I am going to do - for the rest of 2022, I will not react or respond to any of your posts. Will that help? Will that make you feel better?

I know myself well enough that I won't be able to completely refrain from reading your gems, but I'll just smirk and move on. I want you to get better Dan. I think this is the best thing I can do for you...

Midnight tonight - buckle up because I have a lot to get off my chest between now and then.
No, David, don’t worry about me. I’ve been this way my whole life, there’s nothing to be done about it. You keep smirking!

So you want to control how people spend any money or benefit that includes any amount of tax dollars. Wow, that seems a bit over the top.

Hmmm, what if someone takes the bus to the abortion clinic and that bus line is partially subsidized? Does that count too?
Yes, that counts. Anything else on your mind?

Dan, I'm disappointed. Four posts starting at 5:55 and you only got one douche emoji from a twin. :D
I got shed of Dave a couple months ago, glad to have had that leg humper move on to someone else. If he lays into you Dan its best to just let him ride it on out. Don't worry he is low energy so it won't last long. 🤣

CUp, did you forget your password for your main account again?
Grandmas in East Cleveland and South Chicago were starting to afford gasoline and beef patties. Then 2000 Mules put another plantation cracker in the White House.

I've logged more hours in East Cleveland, South Chicago, Camden, Belle Gardens and Jersey City than every member on this board combined.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT