ADVERTISEMENT

Would One Of Our Posters From The Left Please Explain To Me

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
What is a “non-binary” person and what is a “binary” person? Please keep in mind I’m old snd of limited intelligence, so keep the explanation as simple as possible. Also, have patience and bear with me, I may have followup questions. Thanking you in advance!

What is a “non-binary” person and what is a “binary” person? Please keep in mind I’m old snd of limited intelligence, so keep the explanation as simple as possible. Also, have patience and bear with me, I may have followup questions. Thanking you in advance!

First, Google is your friend.

Second, I'm not on the left but - I believe it's someone who doesn't fit into laws of attraction like traditional heterosexuals.
We all know people and have family members that fit this description. All of us.

Third, why is it so important to you? You interested in that lifestyle and looking to join them?
Not judging, BTW. You gotta live your best life, Bubba🏳️‍🌈❤️.

Second, I'm not on the left but - I believe it's someone who doesn't fit into laws of attraction like traditional heterosexuals.
We all know people and have family members that fit this description. All of us.

Third, why is it so important to you? You interested in that lifestyle and looking to join them?
Thanks for you explanation. Here is a followup:

1) When you say Google is my friend did you mean to be literal or sarcastic? I ask because I have never viewed Google algorithms as being particularly friendly to people like me. So if you meant to be sarcastic I would say "Good one!"

2) So non-binary is just another term for homosexual? Any idea why the term homosexual ceased to be the preferred term?

3) What did I say that made you think it was *so* important to me? If non-binary refers specifically to being homosexual I will tell you I have no interest in participating. It has no appeal to me at all, and my wife of 52 years might take exception to a lifestyle change. But please feel free to judge if that's your thing, it makes no difference to me.

It’s when a person is so screwed up in the head that he (the correct pronoun to encompass both sexes, BTW) wrongly believes himself to be neither male nor female, despite having sausage or meat curtains.

Non-binary has nothing to do with whom you are attracted to. Being gay is not being non-binary. Its all about whom you believe you are and that disconnect between that personal belief and the biological indicators which demonstrate otherwise. If you believe you are a woman, yet have XY chromosomes and male sexual organs, then you are non-binary. It was an expansion of the standard transgender labels as we've become accepting of those who are "gender fluid" (aka, what gender you believe you are changes).

Non-binary (not male or female exclusively) is about your gender identity and doesn't have to do with your sexual orientation.
It just means that you don't fit into the traditional binary of male/female.

On Instagram it means big and facially challenged.

Looks like a smart way to increase their odds.

Non-binary (not male or female exclusively) is about your gender identity and doesn't have to do with your sexual orientation.
It just means that you don't fit into the traditional binary of male/female.
"It just means you don't fit into the traditional binary of male/female."

So basically it's a psychological/emotional term, not biological. It's kind of a social construct in the same way as "systemic racism," a way of explaining yourself to the world. Does that mean a transgender person, one who physically changes his/her body to appear as he/she feels psychologically, has surgery to achieve that goal, is not non-binary, since he/she now apprears physically in the same way as he/she psycologically sees himself/herself, even though biologically he/she is the same sex as he/she was when he/she was born?

Thanks for this.
As @Poketologist posted, you could have literally found this on your own. Simple search of YouTube or Google could have answered all the questions you have asked on this thread.

I ask because I have never viewed Google algorithms as being particularly friendly to people like me.
🤣🤣

Now Google is out to get you?

btw, I don't really understand how being the person that you are would hinder you doing some simple research on what non-binary means using Google. Makes very little sense actually.

I wish those people well and wish we could all let everybody be whoever they want to be without interference.
I agree with your first point. Your second point would need a lot of clarification before I could agree with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
Kind of off topic but have you noticed Democrat voters believe everyone no matter how mentally disturned they may be must be accepted by everyone but if you are a Trump supporter you should be shunned from society.
I don't think they necessarily want Trump supporters to be shunned. They prefer that Trump supporters be rounded up and put in re-education camps where they can get their heads on straight. Keep them there as long as it takes.

I don't think they necessarily want Trump supporters to be shunned. They prefer that Trump supporters be rounded up and put in re-education camps where they can get their heads on straight. Keep them there as long as it takes.
I will go a step further. They hate people who think for themselves. They hate “conformists” yet want people to conform to their “norms.”

Do you want people to conform to your "norms"? And if they don't, do you hate and attack/belittle them?
Uh, I don’t have norms. Norms are norms because they are typical behaviors that we expect of people in a society.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
As @Poketologist posted, you could have literally found this on your own. Simple search of YouTube or Google could have answered all the questions you have asked on this thread.

🤣🤣

Now Google is out to get you?

btw, I don't really understand how being the person that you are would hinder you doing some simple research on what non-binary means using Google. Makes very little sense actually.

I agree with your first point. Your second point would need a lot of clarification before I could agree with it.
Props on the Republican avatar.

Props on the Republican avatar.
Yeah, it is sad how far the Republican Party has fallen from its founding, isn't it? Also, it is amazing how the two parties have essentially switched places in many ways. After all, Lincoln would be a Democrat today if he was alive and you would be attacking him every day.

Of course, we both know had you been alive during his time, you wouldn't have been a Republican either nor would you have been a supporter of Lincoln. Isn't that right confederate?

Last edited:
Nope i just want to be left alone. You can do as you wish just quit telling me how I should live my life, what I should approve of and stay the hell out of my pocket book.
Perhaps you should apply what you claim to want more often to your stated policy positions as it relates to others. It appears you want one thing for yourself why wanting something different for everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Perhaps you should apply what you claim to want more often to your stated policy positions as it relates to others. It appears you want one thing for yourself why wanting something different for everyone else.
Response from the LGBTQ?

In your opinion, should a court clerk - a government employee whose public-accommodating duties include licensing marriages, be able to not license gay marriages because it’s against her religion?
Absolutely. 🤣. Now go back down to the basement where you belong. Yer lucky you lasted this long.

I'm not the one still struggling with a simple question and observation.🤣🤣
And you continue to double down on stupid…lol
50 cent laughing GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT