ADVERTISEMENT

Women Are Disproportionately Hurting Our Country

I mean, I've been screaming that GOP has a pedophile problem for years.

Hastert.

Gym Jordan.

Mark Foley.

You.

Wth more can I do, Flailey?
Yeah, weird that you only bring up Republican pedophiles though. It's as if Democrat pedophiles are OK in your book. Which brings me back to...

So why did your ilk coin the term "minor attracted person?"

LOL what's your trannie obsession tell us in light of psychology 101?
Have you ever included Democrat pedophiles in your rants? I'll bet a search of this board says NO. It's very weird (and probably very telling TBH) that a pedophile's political party affects how you think about them. So...

It's as if Democrat pedophiles are OK in your book. Which brings me back to...

So why did your ilk coin the term "minor attracted person?"

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
Have you ever included Democrat pedophiles in your rants? I'll bet a search of this board says NO. It's very weird (and probably very telling TBH) that a pedophile's political party affects how you think about them. So...
Well, the GOP has a strange track record of it. It's crazy. I'm sorry to acknowledge it, but you guys keep electing pedophiles, celebrating them, killing the main one when he's finally behind bars, and call your opponents pedophiles, lol. It's the old tried and true, GOP, accusation-is-confession.

Oh, Ralph Shorty. There's another one.

Well, the GOP has a strange track record of it. It's crazy. I'm sorry to acknowledge it, but you guys keep electing pedophiles, celebrating them, killing the main one when he's finally behind bars, and call your opponents pedophiles, lol. It's the old tried and true, GOP, accusation-is-confession.

Oh, Ralph Shorty. There's another one.
Thanks for confirming that political party is a significant factor in how you view pedophiles. Republican pedophiles bad, Democrat pedophiles good. That's not surprising considering your ilk invented the term "minor attracted person."

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
Thanks for confirming that political party is a significant factor in how you view pedophiles. Republican pedophiles bad, Democrat pedophiles good. That's not surprising considering your ilk invented the term "minor attracted person."

Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT