ADVERTISEMENT

Why no libs saying Cohen is taking down trump today?

Cohen has an obligation to prove to the best of his ability any claims he makes under oath to the House Committee during the hearing. It's not a trial, it's congressional testimony.

Reactions: Medic007
I'll do something I rarely do on here and try to clean up your question. Cohen isn't supposed to prove anything. That's Mueller's job. Cohen just answers questions. The lawyers handle the "proof" and the witnesses just answer questions. So no, I'm not surprised if a guy going to prison doesn't prove something. Why would he undertake that burden?

And prove what? That Biff knew he was making a payment to hush Stormy Daniels? Or that Biff tried to cover up his Russia deal? Or that Biff knew about the meeting at Trump tower with the Russian spy/government rep?

What a complete crock of shit. Cohen begged for credibility. “I lied but I’m not a liar” why would he not bring every piece of evidence he had? The one thing he had was a payroll check from his employer. Bombshell.

You can’t be serious ,you just can’t be. I refuse to believe there are people out there that dance like this mentally.

Legitimate question to the poster. Wanted him to detail the cheating portion of Trump's Presidential Campaign and his time in the Oval Office.

I'm patiently awaiting the Mueller investigation to wrap and see what comes of it. At this time we've seen a lot of conjecture and major spin from both sides - one side in particular is pushing for impeachment proceedings without concrete evidence of any crime being committed by Trump and/or is close associates.

I'm certainly not one to die on the "Trump is a saint" hill. He's lied, ok great. So have a lot of politicians. I am not ready to throw a treason charge at the man that won a legitimate election with no evidence that he was involved with Russia - his crime so far has been hiring slimeballs and idiots. If you want to call our President a moron you have the right, but a cheat and a criminal you're going to have to convince me.
Just wait Orlando. It will all come out eventually, not at these silly political hearings (including the stupid Russia investigation). Impeachment is absurd IMO and obviously I do not like Bozo Trump.

What a complete crock of shit. Cohen begged for credibility. “I lied but I’m not a liar” why would he not bring every piece of evidence he had? The one thing he had was a payroll check from his employer. Bombshell.

You can’t be serious ,you just can’t be. I refuse to believe there are people out there that dance like this mentally.

And yet there stands @Syskatine asking the world to validate his point of view.

How fvcked up is it you have to say this to an adult?

When I read Sys

4137657.gif

He's serious as hell and he even wants you to believe he's a lawyer. Is this your fist day here, Newb?

Honest question, although I'm doubtful that I get a straight answer: Does it surprise you that for all the testimony, Trump's lawyer of 10+ years and his stated 'fixer' could not produce any actual evidence of Trump's wrong-doings?

I think sy did a fine job answering this question but I will add a few points. First, he did provide evidence. Second, testimony in of itself is evidence. And thirdly, we don't know what Cohen has already provided other investigators. That is why I found his comments regarding the SDNY very interesting, as I mentioned earlier.

With that said, when it comes to hardcore Trump supporters, it doesn't matter what Cohen says or produces. I doubt it will even matter what Mueller may come forward with or other investigators. Hardcore Trump supporters are invested in Trump and are never going to turn on him. His comments about shooting someone on Fifth Ave is right when it comes to those people. They have bought what Trump is selling. They have been conned by the conman.

The hope (and I think strong possibility) is that a majority of Americans will respond reasonably to the conclusions of these investigations.

Reactions: rivercowboy
Problem with this nonsense is that it isn't backed up by the facts. Trump has lost support since 2016, not gained support. He is in serious danger of losing re-election, assuming he is still President in November 2020.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Cohen has an obligation to prove to the best of his ability any claims he makes under oath to the House Committee during the hearing.

That may be a Hannity quote or something that you think makes lots of sense, but there's no legal duty for him to prove anything. If you have some law that backs up this statement I'd love to see it. Wishing shit is true doesn't create a legal obligation.

Just wait Orlando. It will all come out eventually, not at these silly political hearings (including the stupid Russia investigation). Impeachment is absurd IMO and obviously I do not like Bozo Trump.
Ok, I'll wait and see. But how long? Do you have an estimated time frame? My lifetime?

Please tell me!

Problem with this nonsense is that it isn't backed up by the facts. Trump has lost support since 2016, not gained support. He is in serious danger of losing re-election, assuming he is still President in November 2020.

Now I know you’re a full of crappola partisan.

What you and the rest of the board lefties just don’t understand is if Trump broke the law, I believe he should pay the price. Up to impeachment and jail. Suspect everyone else feels the same.

Yesterday didn’t pass for any evidence that he did anything wrong let alone criminal. Since his presidency has started each new alleged bombshell was his undoing. Now you want to pedal a guy who is a CONVCTED PERJURER as proof Trump is some kind of shyster criminal. In fact the harder the libs try to have that “gotcha” moment and fail, the more I’m convinced that all the dem/libs have gone through the PT Barnum school of creating suckers.

Come back when you have evidence of a real crime kemo sabe. Until then you’ll have to sticking knitting needles in your Trumpy Doll.

That’s the point. It didn’t prove anything. He got paid by his boss. That’s it. What’s wrong with you?

Silly me. So they still haven't proven anything, right? LOL It was reimbursing him for... hair spray.

Why do you even care? If there's nothing to it, Mueller will just show his ass, won't he? I've never seen so much prognostication in the face of complete ignorance.

Silly me. So they still haven't proven anything, right? LOL It was reimbursing him for... hair spray.

Why do you even care? If there's nothing to it, Mueller will just show his ass, won't he? I've never seen so much prognostication in the face of complete ignorance.

Employers pay their employees.

We already know if the mueller group doesn’t get trump, you will be laughed off this board for good. If they spend two years going through any and everything and trump doesn’t end up in cuffs, you will need a plunger to get the pushed in shit back out of your colon.

I did not expect Cohen to provide the evidence in the hearing. I was amazed though that he explicitly stated that he couldn't provide evidence to any of the crimes he claims Trump committed. Thus its just a matter of Cohen vs Trump and I have a slight issue tilting my belief toward the guy who's been convicted of perjury.

Reactions: imprimis
That may be a Hannity quote or something that you think makes lots of sense, but there's no legal duty for him to prove anything. If you have some law that backs up this statement I'd love to see it. Wishing shit is true doesn't create a legal obligation.

It's 100% true. There are plenty of resources you can find that outline your rights and obligations when you testify (both the House and Senate used to have pdf files on their sites).

The information which came out yesterday that throws the validity and truthfulness of Cohen's testimony into question was Cohen's admission that he met with the Democrat committee members and DNC prior to the hearing. No GOP member was included which was a violation of House rules. Cohen also admitted he met secretly with Adam Schiff prior to today's closed door hearing. Much like Hildebitch getting the questions prior to the debate. The Democrat M.O. on display.

Employers pay their employees.

We already know if the mueller group doesn’t get trump, you will be laughed off this board for good. If they spend two years going through any and everything and trump doesn’t end up in cuffs, you will need a plunger to get the pushed in shit back out of your colon.

This is why libs dont engage you. No Wharry, employers dont pay their employees with a personal check, with no stub reflecting deductions. I know that's how they pay you for odd jobs and feed dock sweep-ups but that's not how employers pay real employees. That's pitiful. This is why libs dont engage you guys, you think like children.

If your analysis is any indicator of Biff's exposure he'll be hanged until dead by June. What pitiful, ignorant, sycophant logic you employ. It was payroll huh?

This is why libs dont engage you. No Wharry, employers dont pay their employees with a personal check, with no stub reflecting deductions. I know that's how they pay you for odd jobs and feed dock sweep-ups but that's not how employers pay real employees. That's pitiful. This is why libs dont engage you guys, you think like children.

If your analysis is any indicator of Biff's exposure he'll be hanged until dead by June. What pitiful, ignorant, sycophant logic you employ. It was payroll huh?

Do retainer fees come with stubs or personal checks?

I did not expect Cohen to provide the evidence in the hearing. I was amazed though that he explicitly stated that he couldn't provide evidence to any of the crimes he claims Trump committed. Thus its just a matter of Cohen vs Trump and I have a slight issue tilting my belief toward the guy who's been convicted of perjury.

Show me one source that says Cohen had an obligation to prove something. If you dont, you pulled that out of your fancy and sprayed ignorance and childish logic everywhere.

I rarely engage sycophants because it is useless, but I really want to see where this goes with you and Wharry. You're being megaprocessed, let's see if this claimed fact is made up, too.

Before the next election. Hide and watch.
You mean to tell me there are stories that will come out before the next election that will attempt to damage President Trump's image in an attempt to lessen his chance at winning the White House for a second term?

You're a savant.

I've been pretty consistent with my views that Trump is an asshole but until evidence comes from an investigation that implicates him in high crimes you're just talking to entertain yourself.

Oh, now it's a retainer.... to his own "employee"? I thought you just suggested Cohen was an employee?

I don’t know I’m just a child that does odd jobs. Probably depends on their set up, right?What’s the likely scenario mr sys? Do personal checks change hands between lawyer/client or...

DO YOU HAVE HIM NOW???

You mean to tell me there are stories that will come out before the next election that will attempt to damage President Trump's image in an attempt to lessen his chance at winning the White House for a second term?

You're a savant.

I've been pretty consistent with my views that Trump is an asshole but until evidence comes from an investigation that implicates him in high crimes you're just talking to entertain yourself.
Not arguing Orlando about what stories will come out, who knows. Just waiting on evidence on what has happened to date which may take some time. Did I say high crimes? He has not shot anyone in the New York streets yet.

Show me one source that says Cohen had an obligation to prove something. If you dont, you pulled that out of your fancy and sprayed ignorance and childish logic everywhere.

I rarely engage sycophants because it is useless, but I really want to see where this goes with you and Wharry. You're being megaprocessed, let's see if this claimed fact is made up, too.

I can come up with thousands of examples where congress has supeneaed documents that witnesses weren't wanting to testify about. There's an obligation to answer congressional inquiries at hearings up to the point that one's constitutional rights kick in. Ie the fifth, unreasonable search, etc.

I can come up with thousands of examples where congress has supeneaed documents that witnesses weren't wanting to testify about. There's an obligation to answer congressional inquiries at hearings up to the point that one's constitutional rights kick in. Ie the fifth, unreasonable search, etc.

That has nothing to do with whether a witness has a duty to prove anything.

Not arguing Orlando about what stories will come out, who knows. Just waiting on evidence on what has happened to date which may take some time. Did I say high crimes? He has not shot anyone in the New York streets yet.
Can you tell me what has occurred to date? I honestly don't know how else to package up the question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT