ADVERTISEMENT

Why Do Democrat Voters Hate Trump?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
I could understand the hatred if any of the Russian narrative had proven to be true but the more times goes by the more those have proven to be blatant lies used by Democrats for political attacks. I get Trump is a narcissist whose personality rubs people the wrong way but that doesn't explain the hatred.
I didn't like Obama due to his policies and his attitude that America was an evil country. I don't like Biden because of his policies and the fact he is a corrupt POS. I don't like the Democrat Party because of the failed policies they have implemented thru the years, the policies they support and the fact they have unprecedentedly abused their power to go after their political opponents.
Maybe one of the Democrat voters can articulate why they hate Trump and are so terrified of him.

I could understand the hatred if any of the Russian narrative had proven to be true but the more times goes by the more those have proven to be blatant lies used by Democrats for political attacks. I get Trump is a narcissist whose personality rubs people the wrong way but that doesn't explain the hatred.
I didn't like Obama due to his policies and his attitude that America was an evil country. I don't like Biden because of his policies and the fact he is a corrupt POS. I don't like the Democrat Party because of the failed policies they have implemented thru the years, the policies they support and the fact they have unprecedentedly abused their power to go after their political opponents.
Maybe one of the Democrat voters can articulate why they hate Trump and are so terrified of him.
Because he beat Hillary. Prior to that, he was a joke to liberals, rather than someone they hated. In fact, they loved him as a TV celebrity.

That would be a waste of time considering the rest of your post. You will find our reasons as completely devoid of reality as we think your opinions/preferences are. I'm surprised that is not clear to you after posting on this forum so frequently.

I think in large part leftists have abandoned the quest for liberty and replaced it with a quest for equality. That can’t be achieved by any method short of authoritarianism. Leftists have become unabashed authoritarians, many stupidly believing they’ll get to be one of the authorities. So now they view everything and every competitor for power through the prism of authoritarianism. They assume Trump wants to initiate his own vision of authoritarianism, something different from theirs, something that will leave them out in the cold, powerless. And they see him as a serious threat to their achieving their goal, and they hate him for it. Hillary was going to usher in a new era for them and Trump made them
delay their ultimate plans. Victory was so close they could reach out and touch it and Trump snatched it away at the last minute. If you were a leftist wouldn’t you hate him, too?

That would be a waste of time considering the rest of your post. You will find our reasons as completely devoid of reality as we think your opinions/preferences are. I'm surprised that is not clear to you after posting on this forum so frequently.

I clearly said why I didn't like Obama and Biden you can't do the same?

Most of what I have seen from Democrat voters is based on them being manipulated by the numerous lies. Trump is racist because he said "fine people" that was a lie. Trump is a Russian asset, that was a lie. Trump is making money off being President, that was a lie. I agree Trump is a narccasist but most every leftist I've ever met is one as well.

Last edited:
Because he beat Hillary. Prior to that, he was a joke to liberals, rather than someone they hated. In fact, they loved him as a TV celebrity.
This is true. Before Trump ran for President he was loved by the left. When he ran they thought, how cute for the Republicans to run such a silly man, he will never win.
I think in large part leftists have abandoned the quest for liberty and replaced it with a quest for equality. That can’t be achieved by any method short of authoritarianism. Leftists have become unabashed authoritarians, many stupidly believing they’ll get to be one of the authorities. So now they view everything and every competitor for power through the prism of authoritarianism. They assume Trump wants to initiate his own vision of authoritarianism, something different from theirs, something that will leave them out in the cold, powerless. And they see him as a serious threat to their achieving their goal, and they hate him for it. Hillary was going to usher in a new era for them and Trump made them
delay their ultimate plans. Victory was so close they could reach out and touch it and Trump snatched it away at the last minute. If you were a leftist wouldn’t you hate him, too?
Then he did win. He not only won, he beat HRC who was idolized to the point of being a queen. She was royalty to the left, and she acted like it. The calls for his election as illegitimate started the next day. There was no way she lost to the the cute guy, it had to be rigged. She herself even pushed that narrative, and never came out to concede the election. She was to busy in the back room having a full blown celebrity melt down. Regardless from that moment the left could not accept that she had lost, and still does not. They justified everything that came after by vilifying Trump. They had to have a bad guy to point to as the reason HRC lost, and they built that narrative brick by brick, until they built themselves a wall of reality that only they live in. Now they are using that wall to gaslight the entire country. They can tell any lie and it will not matter, the only thing that matters is holding on to power to put in place the royalty they wanted or at least the vestiges of the ideas.

To your point Ponca, every time equality has been sought in history it has ended in disaster. The problem is not everyone is equal. Yes I said it. The declaration of independence is the most blunt about equality "All Men are Created Equal", and notice the word created. The constitution guarantees legal equality, but there is a distinction in that as well. After you are born we spend the rest our lives trying to beat the other guy, or make yourself better than the other guy. That's what competition is, becoming unequal is it's most basic form. The reason equality pursuits turn to authoritarianism every time is that there is a loser in that equation, and if you lose enough you start to look for something to help you win, to make things equal. The easiest way to do that is to have someone take from the winner and give it to the loser, which is exactly what government does, and because no one will willingly give over their winnings to the loser, the only way to achieve that is through authoritarianism. Thus all attempts at equality end in authoritarianism. Communism, is all about equality, and what does it turn into every time? Authoritarianism.

As a reality TV star, Trump was amusing, but trivial. Once it was clear he was a viable candidate I took a harder look and realized that he was a corrupt opportunist. Why do you love a corrupt opportunist?

As a reality TV star, Trump was amusing, but trivial. Once it was clear he was a viable candidate I took a harder look and realized that he was a corrupt opportunist. Why do you love a corrupt opportunist?
Ever ate a Racheal Ray grilled cheese?

I notice all I got from you was the typical leftist douche emoji we get when you don't have an answer. I have a sincere interest in what it is that makes Democrat voters hate Trump. All I've seen is the results of the manipulation of lies, his personality and a difference of opinion on tariffs. Without providing an answer all you do is perpetuate the perception, which is fine with me. Oh well I tried.

I notice all I got from you was the typical leftist douche emoji we get when you don't have an answer. I have a sincere interest in what it is that makes Democrat voters hate Trump. All I've seen is the results of the manipulation of lies, his personality and a difference of opinion on tariffs. Without providing an answer all you do is perpetuate the perception, which is fine with me. Oh well I tried.
Jamming jams, albeit ridiculousness.

Do you have examples of him being a corrupt opportunist? The only two examples I can think of are foreign officials staying at his hotels and the secret service staying at his properties when he's staying there. If those are your examples you are being ridiculous. Foreign officials stay in his hotels now with Biden in office and Trump always stays at his own properties when he is not in Washington or New York. Surely you didn't expect the secret service and his staff to stay for free did you? If you did then why did you not have the same opinion when Obama was spending millions on his travels or the SS expense of keeping Hunter under wraps so he doesn't embarrass Joe with his antics? Hell Biden spent no telling how much just yesterday to supposedly go vote when he could have voted absentee on his other numerous trips to Delaware.

Reactions: xplor58
It's not something they can articulate. Or wish to. Hatred is their nice comfy blankie and they're not going to part with it. Asking them to re-examine the source of the hatred is not psychoanalysis they will invest in.

I'd settle for a quick list of his policies that they hated.

It's not something they can articulate. Or wish to. Hatred is their nice comfy blankie and they're not going to part with it. Asking them to re-examine the source of the hatred is not psychoanalysis they will invest in.

I'd settle for a quick list of his policies that they hated.
Based on their lack of response and their previous post it seems to me their hatred is all about their feelings that were manipulated by the lies told by the MSM and Democrats in Congress.

Do you have examples of him being a corrupt opportunist? The only two examples I can think of are foreign officials staying at his hotels and the secret service staying at his properties when he's staying there. If those are your examples you are being ridiculous. Foreign officials stay in his hotels now with Biden in office and Trump always stays at his own properties when he is not in Washington or New York. Surely you didn't expect the secret service and his staff to stay for free did you? If you did then why did you not have the same opinion when Obama was spending millions on his travels or the SS expense of keeping Hunter under wraps so he doesn't embarrass Joe with his antics? Hell Biden spent no telling how much just yesterday to supposedly go vote when he could have voted absentee on his other numerous trips to Delaware.
Examples? Dude, how much time do you have? You could start here. My fellow Oregonian Nicholas Kristoff was an early influence on my turnaround on DJT.

This is true. Before Trump ran for President he was loved by the left. When he ran they thought, how cute for the Republicans to run such a silly man, he will never win.

Then he did win. He not only won, he beat HRC who was idolized to the point of being a queen. She was royalty to the left, and she acted like it. The calls for his election as illegitimate started the next day. There was no way she lost to the the cute guy, it had to be rigged. She herself even pushed that narrative, and never came out to concede the election. She was to busy in the back room having a full blown celebrity melt down. Regardless from that moment the left could not accept that she had lost, and still does not. They justified everything that came after by vilifying Trump. They had to have a bad guy to point to as the reason HRC lost, and they built that narrative brick by brick, until they built themselves a wall of reality that only they live in. Now they are using that wall to gaslight the entire country. They can tell any lie and it will not matter, the only thing that matters is holding on to power to put in place the royalty they wanted or at least the vestiges of the ideas.

To your point Ponca, every time equality has been sought in history it has ended in disaster. The problem is not everyone is equal. Yes I said it. The declaration of independence is the most blunt about equality "All Men are Created Equal", and notice the word created. The constitution guarantees legal equality, but there is a distinction in that as well. After you are born we spend the rest our lives trying to beat the other guy, or make yourself better than the other guy. That's what competition is, becoming unequal is it's most basic form. The reason equality pursuits turn to authoritarianism every time is that there is a loser in that equation, and if you lose enough you start to look for something to help you win, to make things equal. The easiest way to do that is to have someone take from the winner and give it to the loser, which is exactly what government does, and because no one will willingly give over their winnings to the loser, the only way to achieve that is through authoritarianism. Thus all attempts at equality end in authoritarianism. Communism, is all about equality, and what does it turn into every time? Authoritarianism.
Really hard to take you seriously with so many factual errors.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!! ClintonDavidAllen strikes again!

***voted for guy who also thought he was cheated out of the 2016 popular election win, so much so as to create a multi-million-dollar-taxpayer-funded ‘election integrity commission’ as president that accomplished…..nothing***

Carry on

Reactions: Been Jammin
Is english your second language? Nothing wrong with that of course, but you don't seem to comprehend basic facts:

TAGS: She never conceded.
DA: Have you seen this concession speech?
Your Dumbass: DERP DERP.
Been awhile rump roast. 🤣

***voted for guy who also thought he was cheated out of the 2016 popular election win, so much so as to create a multi-million-dollar-taxpayer-funded ‘election integrity commission’ as president that accomplished…..nothing***

Carry on
At least Trump's not a disgusting pedophile like Pedo Joe who you voted for. Whoopsie, before you get your chubby little dick beaters in a tizzy, I meant to type "minor attracted person" so you wouldn't be offended.

Chuckle.

Checkmate.

ClinT T T T T T T T T T T T T TARD on!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT