ADVERTISEMENT

Who Do You Choose, Biden Or Trump

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I say NO to both. I choose Gabbard. Of the three which one do you think will try to bring us together, and which two will do everything in their power to separate us even more?

Actually Dan, you’ve chosen not to choose.
With all due respect I prefer Trump to Biden by a wide margin, but I would never choose him to run the government. He is a lightning rod of divisiveness, not totally of his own choosing, but he obviously relishes the opportunity to split the country apart if that’s what it takes for him to be in charge. The people controlling Biden appear to me to be intentionally attempting to bring the country down. Those are two bad options. People like Gabbard are out there. It’s up to the American people to recognize how we are being played by both the mainstream choices. So I disagree with you that I’m choosing not to choose. I’m choosing not to participate in two teams, neither of which are good for my country.

At least obsess over someone that's relevant. The Democrat party won't give her the time of day much less support her for any elected office. She is nothing more than a talking head at this point.
Well, for me the talking that she makes is relevant.

I would say that if a third party was to have a chance, a Biden v Trump election would be the best chance they may ever get. If you didn't win it then, you never will.

With all due respect I prefer Trump to Biden by a wide margin, but I would never choose him to run the government. He is a lightning rod of divisiveness, not totally of his own choosing, but he obviously relishes the opportunity to split the country apart if that’s what it takes for him to be in charge. The people controlling Biden appear to me to be intentionally attempting to bring the country down. Those are two bad options. People like Gabbard are out there. It’s up to the American people to recognize how we are being played by both the mainstream choices. So I disagree with you that I’m choosing not to choose. I’m choosing not to participate in two teams, neither of which are good for my country.
14 different tickets received votes in Louisiana in 2020. I assume your state of residence (Oklahoma?) offered similar choices. Did you not consider ANY of those folks to be good for your country? By choosing not to participate, you have chosen not to choose.

Reactions: iasooner2000
14 different tickets received votes in Louisiana in 2020. I assume your state of residence (Oklahoma?) offered similar choices. Did you not consider ANY of those folks to be good for your country? By choosing not to participate, you have chosen not to choose.
I do not regard not voting to be not participating. I will join freedom fighters at the barricades when the day comes, pitchfork in hand.

I would say that if a third party was to have a chance, a Biden v Trump election would be the best chance they may ever get. If you didn't win it then, you never will.
No one I know who thinks like me thinks change will come easily or quickly. Many of us think it may never happen at all. But we all recognize the only clear path for lasting change is through persuasion. We watch as the two primary teams bash each other, neither giving an inch, both dragging us deeper into authoritarianism, both driving a wedge of hopelessness into our future.

No one I know who thinks like me thinks change will come easily or quickly. Many of us think it may never happen at all. But we all recognize the only clear path for lasting change is through persuasion. We watch as the two primary teams bash each other, neither giving an inch, both dragging us deeper into authoritarianism, both driving a wedge of hopelessness into our future.
Your best hope for a third party win is a Biden Trump election. Many would look for any alternative than the two. Independents need to coalesce around one main other choice that is neither a Dem or a Rep. This would mean Tulsi would have to leave the Dems. Will that be enough or will it take away enough base votes for either Trump or Biden to win?

I don't know why anyone would speculate about Biden running given his current health condition(s). Hell, he won't finish his first/only term. Cackles isn't electable, so gonna have to have somebody step up to replace them.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I don't know why anyone would speculate about Biden running given his current health condition(s). Hell, he won't finish his first/only term. Cackles isn't electable, so gonna have to have somebody step up to replace them.
The dems can run Biden with O2 tanks, diapers, and pudding being fed to him on stage. They will vote for him with a smile on thier face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT