ADVERTISEMENT

Question

OSVICTOR

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2006
As a fan of OSU I have season tickets in football, basketball and baseball, trouble is , I’m over 2 hours away. I can’t move closer because the cows say no. Ok, back to my question of is it possible to have more teams to wrestle on same day? I’ve loaded up wife and three boys in past years and more recently it was grandkids for OSU wrestling. On one occasion a couple years ago, between forfeits there was only 7 bouts. This is a long drive for sometimes a short match. For more excitement for the fans could we bring in more teams? I know a lot of teams wrestle us and then OU the previous or next day. I would rather pay more and see three matches. Those of you that are more invested in the sport, can you give your opinion?? Have UCO there or have NEO wrestle one of their bouts.

Reactions: AtownPoke
As a fan of OSU I have season tickets in football, basketball and baseball, trouble is , I’m over 2 hours away. I can’t move closer because the cows say no. Ok, back to my question of is it possible to have more teams to wrestle on same day? I’ve loaded up wife and three boys in past years and more recently it was grandkids for OSU wrestling. On one occasion a couple years ago, between forfeits there was only 7 bouts. This is a long drive for sometimes a short match. For more excitement for the fans could we bring in more teams? I know a lot of teams wrestle us and then OU the previous or next day. I would rather pay more and see three matches. Those of you that are more invested in the sport, can you give your opinion?? Have UCO there or have NEO wrestle one of their bouts.
Give up your basketball tickets. That'll save a lot of time and travel which you can devote to wrestling.

Understand, just be more enjoyable than one hour or less competition. I’ll probably buy season tickets to support the program.

agreed. Make the switch from March Madness to March Matness. It’s far more exciting.
I like it.

Wrestling needs to up the ante in Vegas. That is the main draw for basketball and we need that kind of interest to up viewership in wrestling. We also need to move the tournament to at least the second basketball weekend. More than half of the teams are out and another sport will give those fans something else to watch instead of watching the teams that knocked their teams out.

Reactions: chasepollard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT