ADVERTISEMENT

While It's Still Early What Should Be The US & Israel's Response Be?

By the way, there's no such MF'ing thing as "Palestine". It's "Fakestine" and "Pallywood".
Why the hate?

What did the Palestinian people ever do to you or your family to make you hate them?

When you go to church on Sunday, think about how Jesus taught you to love all people.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
By the way, there's no such MF'ing thing as "Palestine". It's "Fakestine" and "Pallywood".
Most people have no idea of the history of Palestinian people and the fact they have never had an established country or defined territorial homeland. Other Arab countries refuse to take them in or give them land but Israel is expected to.

They are nothing more than useful pawns for Jew haters.

So what is your point?

We continue with the violence and claim it is hopeless? Continue to fight religious wars and claim there is no way anything can change?

btw, we liberal and conservatives aren't fighting a violent war in this country. Political disagreement isn't the same as a war.
You missed my point.

Is “Freedom Fighters” a new term for people that mercilessly kill women and children and parade them through the streets while recording and posting the aftermath on social media? Or are “Freedom Fighters” people that torture to death any LGBTQ+ member? Or maybe “Freedom Fighters” could be used to described those societies that provide fewer rights to women than every other group on Earth?

That’s a Toon-level putz argument.

Terrorist started this fight and Israel is hopefully going to destroy every single one of them. And hopefully they don’t stop with Hamas. Hopefully they make their way into Iran and destroy the single largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world.

Being a Hamas apologist over this event is just sloppy trolling at this point. Nobody outside of the racists group of 8 is touching that turd.

Good luck dying on that hill.
Another member who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Sadly, another member who finds getting through to the board's slow 12 completely beyond his reach.

Ok.

I don't war with Iran. I don't want to see Americans die over something they shouldn't die for.

If war is declared against Iran, will you be the first to sign up and go over there and fight? How about your grandson? Will you encourage him to sign up immediately and go over and perhaps die?
USAF, 92nd Bomb Wing, Strategic Air Command. Been there, done that. If needed, I'll do it again.

The US should quietly back Israel. Let them make a massive, brutal attack and be prepared to launch a full arial on any nation state that intervenes.

I don’t know why, but this feels like a coordinated event with Taiwan on deck.

My hope would be that Israel decides it no longer gives a F**K what the rest of the world thinks and goes stone age against Hamas and its allies. Make Gaza uninhabitable for anyone. And go bomb a couple Iranian airbases for good measure just so those who support Hamas know they aren't out of reach.

I'd love to hear all those Dems and Zelensky-lovers who were pushing us to support a Ukrainian counter-offensive to suddenly talk about restraint and peace while Israel launched its own counter-offensive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT