ADVERTISEMENT

Where does CNN get its data?

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001

CNN has an interesting article about early voting statistics and turnout. And it clearly shows Republicans are doing better than before, which they acknowledge (but downplay of course). But per CNN, Nevada shows the following for the early count based on registered party: 36% Dem, 38% Rep, which leaves 26% other. However, the Nevada Secretary of State's own data shows something WILDLY different.

Out of 177K votes tallied thus far: (numbers are rounded)

48K Dems (27%)
92K Reps (52%)
38K Other (21%)

Source: https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/home/showpublisheddocument/14890/638653142247300000

We see Dems panicking on CNN now. Imagine the panic if they actually reported the real numbers.

Reactions: fatman76
Actually all these early voting reports will just let the Democrats know how much they need to add to vote totals to win. Voting should never have been put on computers.
The (potential) issue is going to be in these states is everyone will know how many votes are left, and they will know that Trump has the state won before Election Day.

Then they will give it to Kamala anyway, even though she doesn't have enough votes to catch Trump. That's when things get interesting, they stole 2020 at 3am in private, they will have to steal this one at High Noon in broad daylight.

This is the kind of stuff that tells me Trump is headed for a big win.

This is the kind of stuff that tells me Trump is headed for a big win.
The early voting across the board is heavily favoring pubs.

This is what I'm waiting for: These guys know how many votes are outstanding.

Let's say Trump is ahead by 100,000 votes in Nevada before the polls open on Election Day, and we know there are 25,000 votes left to count including those that will be cast on Election Day. So everyone says that's it, Trump has won NV.

Then the next day, we find out that Kamala got 125,000 votes on Election Day, and more votes were cast than NV had registered voters.

Stolen in broad daylight. What then?

The early voting across the board is heavily favoring pubs.

This is what I'm waiting for: These guys know how many votes are outstanding.

Let's say Trump is ahead by 100,000 votes in Nevada before the polls open on Election Day, and we know there are 25,000 votes left to count including those that will be cast on Election Day. So everyone says that's it, Trump has won NV.

Then the next day, we find out that Kamala got 125,000 votes on Election Day, and more votes were cast than NV had registered voters.

Stolen in broad daylight. What then?
I'm going to go out on a limb this time and say that the R's minus the absolutely inept RNC lead Rhona McDaniels (sp) now, are prepared for this and will have representatives/lawyers in place to watch and act. In 2020 the R's were shocked that there were so many irregularities and that the election was even close given Bidens basement strategy. Now I don't think there will be any surprises like that. We'll see but they seemed to have learned a few lessons about how elections and counting ballots should look like. Additionally, at least for Nevada, if Clark County is close it over for the D's.

Actually all these early voting reports will just let the Democrats know how much they need to add to vote totals to win. Voting should never have been put on computers.
It shouldn’t matter. If over half of eligible registered voters vote red, Kamala can’t win.

Key word is shouldn’t. And it’s unlikely anyway.

I think that’s what “too big to rig” means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT