ADVERTISEMENT

Welp finally got the Wuhan Flu

OUSOONER67

Heisman Winner
Mar 23, 2004
Pest Control Tech gave it to me this past Tuesday. How do I know it was him? Looked him up on FB and he posted he had a 102° temp the day he came out here. Why did I look him up on FB? Because he lied to me about not being able to treat in houses or structures anymore due to a new Terminex Policy. Said they have lost a lot of customers over it lately and said he would adjust my bill to reflect this. Not only is there no such Policy he also billed me the full amount and added the new increase they just implemented so instead of 170 we were billed 207.00 for 1/4 of our treatment. After many attempts to call him and texts he would not respond so thats when I looked on FB to try and contact him there and saw his post about the fever. Why would anyone go to someone's home when they have a fever?

Anyway I guess I gave it to the wife as I started feeling bad on Thursday with mild symptoms, aches, light cough and felt like I was in a fog and had dizziness and balance issues that were mild for 2 days then got worse yesterday and today but not as bad as hers. She has had a bad cough, sore throat, aches, no appetite and just feel exhausted all day, I have fatigue as well.
She went to the doctor today and tested positive for Covid. We initially thought it could be the flu because its pretty bad in the State right now, I think they said Ark was leading the Nation in flu cases right now. She was prescribed Paxlovid and took the dosage this evening, Anti Virals. We have to stay home for six days and were told to mask up for up to 10 days after that if we go out.
I am not going to the Dr unless mine gets worse. As of tonight I feel a little better but still feel like a truck ran over me.
Anyone else thats had it take Paxlovid?
Also never hire Terminex to do anything, sorriest Company I have ever used.

Don't worry @OUSOONER67 - COVID is just a hoax. Per Corndog.

I fired Terminex in the 80's when they drilled into the HVAC duct work in the floor of one of my houses and pumped it full of termiticide. The moron who was drilling complained the ground fault (designed to turn off the drill when you hit metal) kept tripping, so bypassed the ground fault and drilled holes into the ducts.

Then they sent ServiceMaster out to clean up the mess and make the repairs - another fuster cluck event. Owned by the same corporation (at the time).

Last edited:
Don't worry @OUSOONER67 - COVID is just a hoax. Per Corndog.

I fired Terminex in the 80's when they drilled into the HVAC duct work in the floor of one of my houses and pumped it full of termiticide. The moron who was drilling complained the ground fault (designed to turn off the drill when you hit metal) kept tripping, so bypassed the ground fault and drilled holes into the ducts.

Then they sent ServiceMaster out to clean up the mess and make the repairs - another fuster cluck event. Owned by the same corporation (at the time).
Chicom-19 was not a hoax, but the mask mandates, lockdowns, and various other measures were a joke. Which is why I ignored all.

I hope you and your wife recover quickly.

My home test says I currently have it… taking the test again tomorrow to confirm. This is the second time; first was Aug ‘21.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Pest Control Tech gave it to me this past Tuesday. How do I know it was him? Looked him up on FB and he posted he had a 102° temp the day he came out here. Why did I look him up on FB? Because he lied to me about not being able to treat in houses or structures anymore due to a new Terminex Policy. Said they have lost a lot of customers over it lately and said he would adjust my bill to reflect this. Not only is there no such Policy he also billed me the full amount and added the new increase they just implemented so instead of 170 we were billed 207.00 for 1/4 of our treatment. After many attempts to call him and texts he would not respond so thats when I looked on FB to try and contact him there and saw his post about the fever. Why would anyone go to someone's home when they have a fever?

Anyway I guess I gave it to the wife as I started feeling bad on Thursday with mild symptoms, aches, light cough and felt like I was in a fog and had dizziness and balance issues that were mild for 2 days then got worse yesterday and today but not as bad as hers. She has had a bad cough, sore throat, aches, no appetite and just feel exhausted all day, I have fatigue as well.
She went to the doctor today and tested positive for Covid. We initially thought it could be the flu because its pretty bad in the State right now, I think they said Ark was leading the Nation in flu cases right now. She was prescribed Paxlovid and took the dosage this evening, Anti Virals. We have to stay home for six days and were told to mask up for up to 10 days after that if we go out.
I am not going to the Dr unless mine gets worse. As of tonight I feel a little better but still feel like a truck ran over me.
Anyone else thats had it take Paxlovid?
Also never hire Terminex to do anything, sorriest Company I have ever used.
Actually, they were told that their chemicals corrode trailer siding. JK, sorry, couldn't resist. Hope you get well soon.

Wife and I have been sick for over a week. It's not COVID or the Flu according to the doctor. More like a sinus infection that refuses to go away. Snotty nose, stuffy head, slight fever, cough, congestion and no energy. We decided we were going to push through it yesterday and went to play golf yesterday afternoon. We only played nine and were both exhausted afterward. Maybe not the smartest thing to do but we are tired of being sick and stuck in the house.

Weird thing is she has the vax and I don't and it hit her a lot harder than it has me. Been lucky I guess as neither one of us has gotten it before now.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
Weird thing is she has the vax and I don't and it hit her a lot harder than it has me. Been lucky I guess as neither one of us has gotten it before now.

I got the J&J shot about a year ago, after I had it the first time.

This time around I have more fever, but my appetite and energy are much better than last time. Tough to say if this is ‘worse’ until I’m in the recovery phase - that was crazy the first time. I needed 3 weeks to get my energy back.

I got the J&J shot about a year ago, after I had it the first time.

This time around I have more fever, but my appetite and energy are much better than last time. Tough to say if this is ‘worse’ until I’m in the recovery phase - that was crazy the first time. I needed 3 weeks to get my energy back.
I know the feeling, every little thing I do wipes me out like I just ran a marathon. A little better today so hopefully that keeps trending upward.

Looks very similar to this one that I have used in the past. May check it out, thanks!
71WTUl370mS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Yes, isn't it something that we had all those cases of Covid in 2020 ( give or take) but the flu totally disappeared🤔

Isn't it something that the treatment protocol from the three letter agencies was to dehydrate the patient, give them 30 to 40% Organ shut down Remdesivir, then 85% kill shot intubation? Y'all do know they pulled Remdesivir from the Ebola studies bc it was killing 35-40 percent of the lab rat humans yes?🤔

Isn't that something?

Do your research on paxlivid, I've heard it is one of the most toxic medication's out there...don't take Corns' word- do your own research and that's not FB fact check or main stream fake news

Any of our family that has gotten the flu or the Covid so to speak, we took Dr Zalenkos Z stack- treated thousands and only lost one or two geezers with 27 comorbidities

Z stack
Quercetin
Zinc
C,D

Stay hydrated and a little pedialyte doesn't hurt.

Free script no one has to pay Corn for it- I took it when I got
The Coof last December (or whatever it was) missed the first day of work (Monday) then started taking it that day and rest of the week I was flipping a house 15 hours a day in the dead of winter- stay hydrated and the quercetin (can use HCQ or IVM) gets the Zinc into your bloodstream. Without it very little Zn gets into the bloodstream but with it most Zn gets there.

HCQ/Quercetin/IVM are the gun and Zinc is the bullet.

Also don't forget Panacur (Fenbendazole) the dewormer that cures cancer in most animals- including Humans.

You guys I've told you stay away from the fake news propagandists that are paid tens of millions per year to lie to you (sponsored by Pfizer and Moderna)

Get well soon and enjoy the day with TCM running appropriate classics of American Exceptionalism kicking jap ass on this historic date in Infamy

Damn, you must be a "mature" poster to call 'em Japs. :D My late mother was a "Rosie the Riveter" and worked for Douglas Aircraft in OKC building C-47s during WWII; that was the only description I ever heard growing up.

Hope you and yours are still getting better. That said, sue him and the company; it was deliberate exposure.
Thanks JB!
Finally got a call from the Branch Mgr tonight after waiting a week making numerous calls. First words out of her mouth was "How are you this evening?" I went on to tell her that we have Covid, we feel horrible, cannot go anywhere and have missed numerous days of work but other than that I was great. The next words out of her mouth were "I want to know why you were looking up the Tech on FB"? I told her I would not have to look him up if he would have returned my calls and texts as to why he lied to me about our bill, he told me he would adjust it for 1/4 treatment but billed us for the full amount. I told her me seeing his post that day about him having 102° fever was just the icing on the shit cake they shoved down our throats. She then proceeds to tell me he wasn't running a fever that day and I said well its funny he posted that he was and that I took a screenshot of it and the next day he took it down when I messaged him and asked him what he had so we might know what we have now, he never responded.
Funny how the Whole World was so concerned about the spread until they weren't like this case. She couldn't have cared less that he was out infecting customers. Anyway she said she would adjust my bill and give 100.00 credit which was still not enough but I am tired of messing with them. Oh and she also asked me if I told the tech I wanted him to spray the inside of my home with the big pump sprayer on the backs of their trucks and that I would help him with that. I never said such a ridiculous thing in my life. Any moron knows if you spray that thing in your house you would be cleaning it up for weeks, they spray up to 30 or 40ft and put out an awful lot of product in seconds. Its the commercial sprayers they use for outdoor use. Apparently she has no problem with an employee lying to customers, lying to her or telling lies about a customer. This is exactly the business models we see everyday with regards to Service from most Companies.

• Wow
Thanks JB!
Finally got a call from the Branch Mgr tonight after waiting a week making numerous calls. First words out of her mouth was "How are you this evening?" I went on to tell her that we have Covid, we feel horrible, cannot go anywhere and have missed numerous days of work but other than that I was great. The next words out of her mouth were "I want to know why you were looking up the Tech on FB"? I told her I would not have to look him up if he would have returned my calls and texts as to why he lied to me about our bill, he told me he would adjust it for 1/4 treatment but billed us for the full amount. I told her me seeing his post that day about him having 102° fever was just the icing on the shit cake they shoved down our throats. She then proceeds to tell me he wasn't running a fever that day and I said well its funny he posted that he was and that I took a screenshot of it and the next day he took it down when I messaged him and asked him what he had so we might know what we have now, he never responded.
Funny how the Whole World was so concerned about the spread until they weren't like this case. She couldn't have cared less that he was out infecting customers. Anyway she said she would adjust my bill and give 100.00 credit which was still not enough but I am tired of messing with them. Oh and she also asked me if I told the tech I wanted him to spray the inside of my home with the big pump sprayer on the backs of their trucks and that I would help him with that. I never said such a ridiculous thing in my life. Any moron knows if you spray that thing in your house you would be cleaning it up for weeks, they spray up to 30 or 40ft and put out an awful lot of product in seconds. Its the commercial sprayers they use for outdoor use. Apparently she has no problem with an employee lying to customers, lying to her or telling lies about a customer. This is exactly the business models we see everyday with regards to Service from most Companies.

Damn, talk about building a case!

BIG proponent of the experimental toxic lab rat gene therapies here -
Auto immune disorders were the number one side effect of the over 1200 side effects the judge made Pfizer publish- pure stupidity listening to corrupt demonic gubmint and big Harma greed whores

It will be interesting to see how this one works out. This guy's brother has suspicions he was killed by the Qatar government for his gay activism and negative coverage of Qatar's treatment of migrant workers. Will an autopsy be performed to determine his cause of death. Will we hear the results if his death was a result of the Vaccine? Natural causes? Or will the Biden Administration risk a international incident if foul play was the cause?
From what I've read this guy was very much pro vaccine/booster and his wife is an infectious disease physician who is also a proponent of the vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT