ADVERTISEMENT

We missed out..

Wrassler223

Recruit
Nov 22, 2015
On the Moore brothers. Especially Keegan, who recently beat Bruno, who is a returning AA from Michigan. And to believe he is doing this as a TRUE freshman. He had the chance for a major but let off the throttle towards the end. The match is up on Flo, if you haven't seen it

On the Moore brothers. Especially Keegan, who recently beat Bruno, who is a returning AA from Michigan. And to believe he is doing this as a TRUE freshman. He had the chance for a major but let off the throttle towards the end. The match is up on Flo, if you haven't seen it
Tommy Thorn loses to #10 Todd Preston on a last second takedown 4-5. Milhoff loses by md 11-3 to Tomasello.
Cody Brewer dec. Earl Hall 12-5. Davion Jeffries loses 5-4 to Lavion Mayes.at 149. The Moore brothers are good but remember we got Brock and Bo at 133,141. Bo had the upper hand over Jeffries last year and Jeffries wrestled Lavion Mayes very well and just missed a duck under takedown which could have reversed the score. We can not get everyone.

Tommy Thorn loses to #10 Todd Preston on a last second takedown 4-5. Milhoff loses by md 11-3 to Tomasello.
Cody Brewer dec. Earl Hall 12-5. Davion Jeffries loses 5-4 to Lavion Mayes.at 149. The Moore brothers are good but remember we got Brock and Bo at 133,141. Bo had the upper hand over Jeffries last year and Jeffries wrestled Lavion Mayes very well and just missed a duck under takedown which could have reversed the score. We can not get everyone.
That was a nice duck. Clark Glass lost to Welch 2-1, glass point was RT. It has been a while since I have seen a losing wrestlers lone point being from RT.
I talked with someone about the Moore's the other day and was told that Coach Smith was only pursuing Keegan, so they decided to go to wv to stay together. Not sure if that's accurate just what I heard. Like Obe said we are very stocked at the lower weights and I'm sure they plan on going after Fix and Gfeller.

The Moore brothers was a great pickup for WV but if you look at his record this year he has a few losses that are head scratchers. Bruno is having a awful tournament. Wish we could of got the Moore brothers but I'm happy with the class we got!

The Moore brothers was a great pickup for WV but if you look at his record this year he has a few losses that are head scratchers. Bruno is having a awful tournament. Wish we could of got the Moore brothers but I'm happy with the class we got!
Brett Pfarr major dec. Huntley #5 13-3 and was totally dominant.

Your right oberebo we can't get everyone. I'm happy with what we have as well, I was just being greedy when I said that. Wvu continues to use its pipeline in Oklahoma, picking up Dayton Garrett of Tuttle.

When they prove themselves lets just transfer them in. We can make WVU our JV team.

Your right oberebo we can't get everyone. I'm happy with what we have as well, I was just being greedy when I said that. Wvu continues to use its pipeline in Oklahoma, picking up Dayton Garrett of Tuttle.
Final results at the Cliff Keen Las Vegas open
125 Tomasello dec. Dance 5-4
133 Nashon Garrett dec. Cody Brewer 14-9
141 Micah Jordan dec. Todd Preston 7-3
149 Lavion Mayes dec. Jake jShort 8-6
157 Ian Miller dec. John Boyle 7-3?
165 Isaac Jordan dec. Chad Welch 5-3
174 Brian Realbuto MD Bryce Hammond 11-1
184 Gabe Dean dec. Dominic Abounader 9-4
197 J'den Cox dec. Brett Pfarr 4-1
285 Ty Walz dec. Michael Kroells 5=3

I don't care so much that we finished fourth, but that it sounds like we wrestled well. Just need to keep improving throughout the year.

I wish the Pokes would put the Vegas tournament on their schedule on a regular basis. It is a great tournament.

It is but not as good as the Southern Scuffle in my opinion. I am happy with the scuffle and have been to both and Reno to boot several times. The atmosphere is better in Chattanooga as I have given up my gamblin' ways not that I ever was much of one. Lot of history and good restaurants and bars in Chattanooga. No history in Vegas or Reno.

Scuffle is tough but no where near what Vegas was this year! Especially in some of the lower weights!!!! Bedlam week!!!!!

It won't matter. After you limp away from the Bedlam match this year, you may want to stick to Junior College tournaments. OU is winning it all this year! It's our year! See the rankings...fear the rankings!!!!

OU 7th
OSU 9th

Bedlam week has started!!!

Ooooh snap, good luck gooners , good luck winning a match
Because your new on the board, I will let you know that MiccoMacey is Oberebo son. Oberebo tries to keep that under wraps because of his OU ties, also he's very simple minded, like most OU fans.

Because your new on the board, I will let you know that MiccoMacey is Oberebo son. Oberebo tries to keep that under wraps because of his OU ties, also he's very simple minded, like most OU fans.

Thanks again Mike for the info......

I am a fan of all wrestling. I would love for my son to feel the same way, but he wants to wrestle for OU.......yuk.....But, for the sake of bedlam, the jabs will come for I was born in orange and black, outside of bedlam, I really like hearing OU do well, it's good for the state.

Miccomacey is in no way related to Obe. We only shared a room growing up because he was like a stray dog that just kept showing up. Finally my parents adopted him but it was under protest from the rest of the family.

Miccomacey is in no way related to Obe. We only shared a room growing up because he was like a stray dog that just kept showing up. Finally my parents adopted him but it was under protest from the rest of the family.
Proud of both sons and the third son who lives far away and is way too smart to be into wrestling.

And of course okstatefan is his daughter, by far the best one of the bunch!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT