ADVERTISEMENT

Was the fbi involved in January 6 false flag?

Actually, it does. "Did the FBI have confidential informants in the crowd?" An answer of yes affirms a particular method. Anything else I can teach you tonight?
I fully expect that the FBI had confidential informants in that treasonous fascist mob. If the FBI was doing its job, they definitely would have informants among those extremists.

Reactions: davidallen
I fully expect that the FBI had confidential informants in that treasonous fascist mob. If the FBI was doing its job, they definitely would have informants among those extremists.
Having informants is one thing. Salting the crowd with agents vocally inciting people to riot and break the law is another. Since the FBI is stonewalling any inquiry into the possibility of the second scenario, it is not unjustified to think the second scenario took place.

Which is....?

tumblr_lqikliXuUY1qe17dao1_400.gif

Reactions: windriverrange
Salting the crowd with agents vocally inciting people to riot and break the law is another. Since the FBI is stonewalling any inquiry into the possibility of the second scenario, it is not unjustified to think the second scenario took place.
I'm going to tell you right now this didn't happen.

But if it somehow did, remember, this was the Trump administration's FBI. Interesting how you right-wingers haven't stopped to ponder that aspect of your conspiracy theory.

Yes! Make sure your highlight all the Biden flags like the Trump flags that were flying high at the insurrection.
Oh don't worry I will always be here to point out that Maga flags and Maga flags alone took the House from Nancy.

Oh don't worry I will always be here to point out that Maga flags and Maga flags alone took the House from Nancy.

LOL "took the house" -- they're probably bragging about those incredible moments as we speak, sitting in their jail cells!

"mostly peaceful protest."

Charles Manson was mostly peaceful, too!

What a pathetic spin! Mostly peaceful -- guys, never mind all the beating up of cops, shitting in the halls, tearing up everything, attempted insurrection, some of the people didn't do anything!

"mostly peaceful protest."

Charles Manson was mostly peaceful, too!

What a pathetic spin! Mostly peaceful -- guys, never mind all the beating up of cops, shitting in the halls, tearing up everything, attempted insurrection, some of the people didn't do anything!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goodness you're special, syskaqueef.

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

your argument is trump should have fired the entire fbi?
Worked for Reagan when the FAA needed a house cleaning. Is it your position that he would have had to fire the entire Federal Bureau of Investigation to affect change? That seems kinda defensive to me.

I know, I know, he was so badly treated - the worst any human was ever treated and #whatnot.

Yes! Make sure your highlight all the Biden flags like the Trump flags that were flying high at the insurrection.

No one supports Biden enough to fly a Biden flag.

I was driving over to give my daughter her prescription of ivermectin the other day and saw one of her neighbors flying this flag.

https://ultimateflags.com/products/****-biden-flag-for-sale-3x5-4x6-5x8/

Worked for Reagan when the FAA needed a house cleaning. Is it your position that he would have had to fire the entire Federal Bureau of Investigation to affect change? That seems kinda defensive to me.

I know, I know, he was so badly treated - the worst any human was ever treated and #whatnot.

You wanted trump to go line by line only firing the scumbag liberals? Let’s talk this out and see how close to reality you can get.

No one supports Biden enough to fly a Biden flag.

I was driving over to give my daughter her prescription of ivermectin the other day and saw one of her neighbors flying this flag.

I know what you mean - it's almost like Trump has built a brand that some small minority are blindly loyal to - like Apple fanboys except its politics. Well I guess Apple actually has decent product, even if the market share is single digits.

You wanted trump to go line by line only firing the scumbag liberals? Let’s talk this out and see how close to reality you can get.
I mean, if it were me I would hire a top notch leader and let her do the work. But if it was important enough and there was no other way then I would do it myself.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I mean, if it were me I would hire a top notch leader and let her do the work. But if it was important enough and there was no other way then I would do it myself.

if you were president you would make yourself the head of the fbi?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT