ADVERTISEMENT

All the things you missed today

If Trump is elected, cleans out the DOJ, FBI and other agencies of political activist, puts non biased or even anti Democrats in those position and they try even a small amount of what Democrats have done, you will change your tune. Then and only then will you be concerned with the weaponization of government against political opponents.
If Trump is somehow elected (Lord help us all!) and proceeds to appoint non-biased or anti-Democratic Party people into positions with the goal of seeking revenge against his political opponents and ignoring due process and the law, yes, I definitely will call that weaponization of the government. I will definitely be concerned about it.

However, if Trump appoints non-biased or anti -Democratic Party people into positions to uphold the Constitution, the law, and protect due process and individual rights, you won't see me once call such actions the weaponization of the government.

Can you point to where it shows FBI agents names and identities who participated in the raid are to be kept secret from the public?
This was an active federal criminal investigation at the time. Not only that, the person being investigated was a former President with many political operatives working on his behalf.

Now, go back and think a little bit more about what I mentioned instead of doing some Google search as you try to find an answer you can't come up with on your own.

btw, the possibility of a violent response (as noted too in your Google article) I'm sure was considered too, as all possible responses are considered and prepared for, regardless of the likelihood.

Give some examples of "Palestinian protesters" illegally defacing private property and the police then saying they aren't going to hold them accountable.
You live under a rock?

If Trump is somehow elected (Lord help us all!) and proceeds to appoint non-biased or anti-Democratic Party people into positions with the goal of seeking revenge against his political opponents and ignoring due process and the law, yes, I definitely will call that weaponization of the government. I will definitely be concerned about it.

However, if Trump appoints non-biased or anti -Democratic Party people into positions to uphold the Constitution, the law, and protect due process and individual rights, you won't see me once call such actions the weaponization of the government.
Oh no, remember no one is above the law. If a Democrat is suspected of breaking a law the Trump DOJ should have the same rights and process they used against Trump.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
You live under a rock?

Your first link doesn't show where the police said they were not going to hold the protestors accountable. It shows where a prosecutor determined there was not enough evidence to pursue charges for 31 of the 46 protestors. Which means, of course, that 15 are going to face charges. That article doesn't help make your case.

The second link you provided did not provide all the relevant information. See this link:
US Park Police investigate 'criminal activity' after anti-Israel protests at White House

"This investigation is ongoing and United States Park Police investigators are looking to identify anyone involved in criminal activity that occurred on Saturday," the public information office for the National Park Service (NPS) told Fox News Digital.

"The safety of our employees and our visitors is our top priority. National Park Service (NPS) managers, in conjunction with local officials, engage in event planning to provide for public safety during permitted demonstrations," an NPS spokesperson said.
"

So, the same thing was said by police in this instance that was said by police in the other situation you mentioned. There is no difference.

Got anything else you can provide that shows what you claim is occurring? Because those two links fail to support your claim, and actually, they are examples of why your claim is false.

Oh no, remember no one is above the law. If a Democrat is suspected of breaking a law the Trump DOJ should have the same rights and process they used against Trump.
Yes, if a Democrat is suspected of breaking the law, that Democrat should be investigated. However, his due process rights should be protected, just as Trump's due process rights have been protected.

Again, I will not object to Trump appointees (non-biased or anti -Democratic Party people) upholding the Constitution, the law, and protecting due process and individual rights. However, where I will object and strongly disagree is if these appointees pursue a goal of revenge against Trump's political opponents and ignore due process and the law.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Your first link doesn't show where the police said they were not going to hold the protestors accountable. It shows where a prosecutor determined there was not enough evidence to pursue charges for 31 of the 46 protestors. Which means, of course, that 15 are going to face charges. That article doesn't help make your case.

The second link you provided did not provide all the relevant information. See this link:
US Park Police investigate 'criminal activity' after anti-Israel protests at White House

"This investigation is ongoing and United States Park Police investigators are looking to identify anyone involved in criminal activity that occurred on Saturday," the public information office for the National Park Service (NPS) told Fox News Digital.

"The safety of our employees and our visitors is our top priority. National Park Service (NPS) managers, in conjunction with local officials, engage in event planning to provide for public safety during permitted demonstrations," an NPS spokesperson said.
"

So, the same thing was said by police in this instance that was said by police in the other situation you mentioned. There is no difference.

Got anything else you can provide that shows what you claim is occurring? Because those two links fail to support your claim, and actually, they are examples of why your claim is false.
LMAO. You are not fooling anyone. You admitted you would vote for Biden after the entire world saw how incapable he is. You will do anything, support anything, defend anything Democrat because it's all about Party to you.

Yes, if a Democrat is suspected of breaking the law, that Democrat should be investigated. However, his due process rights should be protected, just as Trump's due process rights have been protected.

Again, I will not object to Trump appointees (non-biased or anti -Democratic Party people) upholding the Constitution, the law, and protecting due process and individual rights. However, where I will object and strongly disagree is if these appointees pursue a goal of revenge against Trump's political opponents and ignore due process and the law.
Don't worry I'm sure a Trump DOJ will provide the same due process rights the Democrat Judicial activists provided Trump.

LMAO. You are not fooling anyone.
I don't have to. I've asked you to provide some evidence to back up your claim, and you literally provided two links that proved your claim wrong! lol, so again . . .

Give some examples of "Palestinian protesters" illegally defacing private property and the police then saying they aren't going to hold them accountable.

You admitted you would vote for Biden after the entire world saw how incapable he is.
And the world also saw how incapable Trump is. The lying, refusal to answer the questions, rambling, etc. Yet, you are still going to vote for him.

The difference between you and I is that I want President Biden to step aside and let someone else be the Democratic nominee. I want a better choice for all Americans this November.

Don't worry I'm sure a Trump DOJ will provide the same due process rights the Democrat Judicial activists provided Trump.
If they do, then I will fully support the DOJ. Because Trump's due process rights have been protected. Heck fire, Trump has been treated better than most average citizens would be.

btw, it isn't Trump's DOJ or Biden's DOJ. It is and should be just the DOJ.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I don't have to. I've asked you to provide some evidence to back up your claim, and you literally provided two links that proved your claim wrong! lol, so again . . .

And the world also saw how incapable Trump is. The lying, refusal to answer the questions, rambling, etc. Yet, you are still going to vote for him.

The difference between you and I is that I want President Biden to step aside and let someone else be the Democratic nominee. I want a better choice for all Americans this November.

If they do, then I will fully support the DOJ. Because Trump's due process rights have been protected. Heck fire, Trump has been treated better than most average citizens would be.

btw, it isn't Trump's DOJ or Biden's DOJ. It is and should be just the DOJ.
LMAO you are delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT