ADVERTISEMENT

Warren rejects peace pipe.

Was Bernie sending her the wrong "smoke" signals? Any chance she will just bury the hatchet?
2q3v5n.jpg

Need the opinion of @my_2cents on this issue. It's a battle between his two favorite candidates. Is Bernie a misogynistic pig or is Warren a lying POS?

It's politics. None of us know what was said in that conversation, and frankly, they both could think they are telling the truth from the perspective of how they remember it.

I do think it was a strategic error on the part of Warren to put it out there and it smelled of desperation. It didn't do her any favors with progressives.

It's politics. None of us know what was said in that conversation, and frankly, they both could think they are telling the truth from the perspective of how they remember it.

I do think it was a strategic error on the part of Warren to put it out there and it smelled of desperation. It didn't do her any favors with progressives.
Of course, banter within your echo chamber is still just within your echo chamber and not terribly relevant when voters in swing counties in Ohio and Wisconsin go to the polls. You know, real grown-ups not on Twitter who don't know or admire anyone in antifa?

Reactions: Medic007
Of course, banter within your echo chamber is still just within your echo chamber and not terribly relevant when voters in swing counties in Ohio and Wisconsin go to the polls.

I don't disagree. Typical primary banter. And why I also said it didn't help Warren and smelled of desperation.

I'll put Sanders' message up against Trump's any day though in Ohio and Wisconsin.

I don't disagree. Typical primary banter. And why I also said it didn't help Warren and smelled of desperation.

I'll put Sanders' message up against Trump's any day though in Ohio and Wisconsin.
I'm thinking that increasing unemployment, further shuttering of their employers' doors, and massive tax increases will not be a message resonating the way you hope it will.

I'm thinking that increasing unemployment, further shuttering of their employers' doors, and massive tax increases will not be a message resonating the way you hope it will.

That isn't Sanders' message. That is right-wing fearmongering.

Again, I will put up Sanders' message any day against Trump any day in states like Ohio and Wisconsin. Dems should have done in 2016. If they had, Sanders would be the current President.

I must've missed your deconstruction of these accusations. Mind repeating for us?

Would it matter? Would it really make an impact on you?

One can easily google many of these types of accusations leveled at Bernie and his wife and see how they have been recycled for years. Some were engineered recently in 2016 and 2018 by Trump surrogates. Example: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...derss-wife-cleared-in-land-deal-investigation

No, that's very, very simple economics.

No, it is fearmongering. Just like calling Sanders a communist and all that nonsense.

It is great to see the Trump minions all of a sudden worried about Sanders though!:cool:

Would it matter? Would it really make an impact on you?

One can easily google many of these types of accusations leveled at Bernie and his wife and see how they have been recycled for years. Some were engineered recently in 2016 and 2018 by Trump surrogates. Example: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...derss-wife-cleared-in-land-deal-investigation

No, it is fearmongering. Just like calling Sanders a communist and all that nonsense.

It is great to see the Trump minions all of a sudden worried about Sanders though!:cool:
I often fail to adhere to something my grandpa used to repeat: never argue with a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT