ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna watch the board's conservative Catholics defy the Church?

No one cares about your flailing and meltdowns.

Again, let me know when you actually want to be part of the solution, and not part of the problem.
Again what school did I shoot up? Again you seem to think your the hero here. lol

We should ban all assault weapons.

assault knives, assault machetes, assault baseball bats, assault nun-chucks, assault wooden spoons, assault brass knuckles, assault hammers, assault axes (am I missing anything)

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
]assault knives, assault machetes, assault baseball bats, assault nun-chucks, assault wooden spoons, assault brass knuckles, assault hammers, assault axes (am I missing anything)
Assault icepicks (RIP Morrie)

hqdefault.jpg

Hey everyone! Watching conservative Catholics defy the Church can be quite an interesting spectacle, don't you think? It's fascinating to witness different perspectives and interpretations within a religious community. For me, exploring different viewpoints has always been a way to broaden my own understanding. It's through these discussions that we can challenge our beliefs and grow as individuals. I actively visit firstchurchlove.com that offers some intriguing insights into the dynamics of religious communities. Having different points of view is really amazing.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Watching conservative Catholics defy the Church can be quite an interesting spectacle, don't you think? It's fascinating to witness different perspectives and interpretations within a religious community. For me, exploring different viewpoints has always been a way to broaden my own understanding. It's through these discussions that we can challenge our beliefs and grow as individuals.
Nothing better than hypocritical religious folk to open ones eyes. 😁

Hey everyone! Watching conservative Catholics defy the Church can be quite an interesting spectacle, don't you think? It's fascinating to witness different perspectives and interpretations within a religious community. For me, exploring different viewpoints has always been a way to broaden my own understanding. It's through these discussions that we can challenge our beliefs and grow as individuals.
⬆️ bot

Soccer Falling GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT