ADVERTISEMENT

Wait... what happened to FREE SPEECH, Elon?

No, I think it is fraud to pretend something you wrote as a satire came from someone else without acknowledging it actually came from you. It’s not rocket science. Write your satire and let people know you wrote it.
David ain't that original. 😂

Reactions: colcord
Being willfully obtuse again, I see.

kathy-griffin.jpg
So you didn't get the joke is fraud. Lol.

They were sooooooooo, like, build your own platform if you don’t like the rules! So Elon just bought one! And here we are, the moment he buys the platform and plays by his rules their pussies start to hurt.

Just straight NPCs.

Pwned.
Are you sure you understand the point being made? It isn't "censorship" it is "holy shit you guys are hilariously hypocritical".

Last edited:
They were sooooooooo, like, build your own platform if you don’t like the rules! So Elon just bought one! And here we are, the moment he buys the platform and plays by his rules their pussies start to hurt.

Just straight NPCs.

Pwned.

All's normal in the world; you got a douche emoji from the douche twin. Guess he was too busy using his vag fing 'splaining on a whiteboard to intelligently respond.

Just straight NPCs.

Pwned.
Ya'll owned the libs AGAIN when... Elon bought twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I don't know that "Ya'll" owned the libs when Musk bought Twitter. But based on the libs' reaction it is pretty clear that Elon "owned" the libs, wouldn't you say?

Based on the advertiser exodus so far, Elon might not own anything soon. Might have to unload a significant portion of his Tesla stock in April to pay bills.

Turning Twitter into Gab isn’t a profitable business model (not that it was very much before this), and that seems to escape your and others’ brains on here.

carry on

Based on the advertiser exodus so far, Elon might not own anything soon. Might have to unload a significant portion of his Tesla stock in April to pay bills.

Turning Twitter into Gab isn’t a profitable business model (not that it was very much before this), and that seems to escape your and others’ brains on here.

carry on

I’m surprised you aren’t rich.

carry on
I will pass this along buddy. I will let Elon know that you a simple man trying to make in the band knows better. So rich.

carry on
I've heard there maybe a lawsuit filed against those pressuring the advertisers to suspend ad on Twitter. Not sure how that works but I have read something about Elon planning to file suit.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

carry on
Shhhhhhh. Elon's one of the stars in their firmament now. Even if he loses his ass, it was all to own the libs.

You can't make this shit up!

I generally admire Musk, but this situation plays to his worst attributes. Makes me sad except for the egg on the face of our MAGAt friends.
Before he bought Twitter I couldn't have picked Elon Musk out of a lineup. And I couldn't have told you much about Twitter other than I had heard of it. So catch me up if you will: what egg is on the faces of our MAGA friends?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT