ADVERTISEMENT

Wait... what happened to FREE SPEECH, Elon?

I mean... You'd think it's a basic exception to free speech. Elon was a free speech absolutist. Not so much, I guess.
It's always a hoot to watch you try and throw a "gotcha" against the wall to see if it will stick. Sometimes I think to myself that even you are not that silly. This is one of those times. You're like the little engine that keeps telling himself "I think I can, I think I can." I for one appreciate the entertainment.

I mean, you claim to be an attorney. So you do undertsand, do you not, that when one posts on a website pretending to be someone else they are not engaging in free speech, they're engaging in fraud.
Wait. Guys, one of you seems to understand a distinction between "fraud" and "speech!"

I love the wailing about free speech when MAGA's lies are quieted, but when Elon does it its aaaaaaaall okay.

Wait. Guys, one of you seems to understand a distinction between "fraud" and "speech!"

I love the wailing about free speech when MAGA's lies are quieted, but when Elon does it its aaaaaaaall okay.
No Way What GIF by Jumanji: The Next Level

Reactions: OUSOONER67

This is some serious stupidity going on here. Musk is not stopping anyone from saying whatever they want. He is asking for transparency. Something Twiiter has sorely been lacking.

Contrary to what you lefty fascists want, which is to silence people you disagree with, the first amendment gives people the right to lie.

This is some serious stupidity going on here. Musk is not stopping anyone from saying whatever they want. He is asking for transparency. Something Twiiter has sorely been lacking.

Contrary to what you lefty fascists want, which is to silence people you disagree with, the first amendment gives people the right to lie.
Transparency is the last thing anyone on the left wants.

Wooden stake in a dimms heart midterms. 🤣

Reactions: colcord

Google metta and Twitter have definitely opened up folks minds. Dimms are shuffling. 🤣

With your typical dumbass fragility, you've ignored the tweet in the original post. You're entitled to your fragility and constant anxiety, but not your own facts.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Can you quote one of those fraudulent tweets for us? Find the most egregious example you can please.

Is this it?

Fg7BQokUcAADvJd

LMFAO they were sooooo opposed to ANY speech restrictions! Elon was too! And here we are, the instant Elon's ox is gored, oh shit we gotta stop deception now!

Just straight cult. There is no principle outside of being a good drone.

LMFAO they were sooooo opposed to ANY speech restrictions! Elon was too! And here we are, the instant Elon's ox is gored, oh shit we gotta stop deception now!

Bill and Hillary would be proud of you. 🤣

They were sooooooooo, like, build your own platform if you don’t like the rules! So Elon just bought one! And here we are, the moment he buys the platform and plays by his rules their pussies start to hurt.

Just straight NPCs.

Pwned.

They were sooooooooo, like, build your own platform if you don’t like the rules! So Elon just bought one! And here we are, the moment he buys the platform and plays by his rules their pussies start to hurt.

Just straight NPCs.

Pwned.
Lotta vag juice squirting. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT