ADVERTISEMENT

Vindman testimony

it means you’re not worthy of discussion

cat.jpg

Reactions: davidallen
You are disgusting.
Remind me what you said about General Flynn.

I'll also remind you that if you took the time to read the story the info comes from an officer that outranked and disciplined Vindman at the time.

Anyone that represents the people of the United States (elected or otherwise) that guffaws and demeans the people he represents in meetings with officials from other countries is a disgrace.

That Vindman has a problem with authority and did not go thru the proper channels repeatedly throughout his career is a disgrace.

That you defend scum like this is a disgrace.

@Rdcldad

I believe that Trump recalled the Ukrainian ambassador so that he could get his guy (Sondland) in position to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate the Bidens and to investigate the conspiracy theory that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 U.S. election. I also believe that Trump arranged for aid to Ukraine to be delayed in order to put more pressure on them to get what he wanted.

1). Do you not believe that any of that happened?
2). Or, do you believe that only some of it happened?
3). Or, do you not care if any of it happened or not, because it is not as bad as the the Obama/Iran deal?
4). Or, do you believe that it happened and that Trump did nothing wrong?
5). Or, do you believe that Trump did something wrong, but it is not an impeachable offense.

Just this once, give me a straight answer rather than your usual obfuscation.
I believe... you don’t know shit. Keep living in your make believe world

Is it me, or is watching MAGA constantly turn on their own appointees and selected employees its own comedy? Now vindmann is everything bad. (Thernovich? Really guyth?) The ambassador today, now Biff barely knows him.

Can you articulate what he did “wrong?”

scroll up. Already laid out what I believe he did. It fits the facts that have been laid out in testimony, and it is in line with his personality.

probably not provable, and almost certainly not enough to get him removed from office, however.

scroll up. Already laid out what I believe he did. It fits the facts that have been laid out in testimony, and it is in line with his personality.

probably not provable, and almost certainly not enough to get him removed from office, however.

Almost as if they are, you know... opinions. Rather than facts.

Duh! The only place Trump is going is back to the White House for 4 more years. So much swamp, so little time.

He is active duty. He was there in his official capacity. You are to appear in your dress or standard uniform if business casual is the requested attire. Here is Oliver North testifying during Iran Contra.
3001.jpg

https://www.army.mil/e2/c/downloads/337951.pdf

There are plenty of quotes by military guys making fun of him for demanding a civilian refer to him by rank and noting that his official capacity is a job that also employs civilians and he never wears a uniform.

It was for show. Lt Col Dorfman isn’t exactly Audie Murphy.

There are plenty of quotes by military guys making fun of him for demanding a civilian refer to him by rank and noting that his official capacity is a job that also employs civilians and he never wears a uniform.

It was for show. Lt Col Dorfman isn’t exactly Audie Murphy.

he’s col effin klink

Reactions: 77cowboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT