ADVERTISEMENT

Vindman testimony

Sub expired in January and I decided to save my $99 because I got tired of same dopes pushing the same uninformed grudges on repeat. The dull drowns our the wise by far. And from the title of thread I was tagged in, it probably hasn’t changed much. OSU sports is so much more enjoyable without sifting through pissing contests to get my money’s worth.

At least over here it’s free and there’s a new flavor of stupid every day.

Good call. No pissing contests over here.

also - blue is for amateur pissers.
Or an excuse for being lazy?

Either way, I realize I’m far from PPL (pro pissing league) material. Just this morning, a highly respected scout in the biz told me I was too serious for it.

Last edited:
I doubt I can do that. But is it also possible that Bongino is the Alex Jones of Sean Hannitys - whatever that means?

EJvqkcmXUAAuYHt

Reactions: Ostatedchi

tan·gent
/ˈtanjənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: tangent; plural noun: tangents
  1. 1.
    a straight line or plane that touches a curve or curved surface at a point, but if extended does not cross it at that point.

2. 2.
    a completely different line of thought or action.
    "he quickly went off on a tangent about wrestling"

3. 3.
    MATHEMATICS
    the trigonometric function that is equal to the ratio of the sides (other than the hypotenuse) opposite and adjacent to an angle in a right triangle.
@Rdcldad Just to clarify, I'm referring to the 2nd definition. I know the first one has the word "plane" in it, and your post had a picture of a "plane", but those are two different kinds of planes.

Reactions: davidallen
tan·gent
/ˈtanjənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: tangent; plural noun: tangents
  1. 1.
    a straight line or plane that touches a curve or curved surface at a point, but if extended does not cross it at that point.

2. 2.
    a completely different line of thought or action.
    "he quickly went off on a tangent about wrestling"

3. 3.
    MATHEMATICS
    the trigonometric function that is equal to the ratio of the sides (other than the hypotenuse) opposite and adjacent to an angle in a right triangle.
@Rdcldad Just to clarify, I'm referring to the 2nd definition. I know the first one has the word "plane" in it, and your post had a picture of a "plane", but those are two different kinds of planes.

Hanlon's razor is an aphorism expressed in various ways, including: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

looks like quite a crowd.

And that reminds me. Add your parrot as my memework that you co-opted. This impeachment pales in comparison to the craven, evil theft of liberal meming and claiming it as your own.

I doubt you are well-schooled in much of anything.

oh i can tell you sending pallets of cash to iran versus squeezing the hell out of them is dum as eff

but we’re on important ukrainian bunny trails

It might have been dumb, but it wasn't a self-serving, corrupt abuse of the office.

i dunno bro

otards worth $40M and i’m not so sure he brought that much to DC

but you do allude that it’s just butt hurt and reeee

so we all know here you stand

@Rdcldad

I believe that Trump recalled the Ukrainian ambassador so that he could get his guy (Sondland) in position to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate the Bidens and to investigate the conspiracy theory that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 U.S. election. I also believe that Trump arranged for aid to Ukraine to be delayed in order to put more pressure on them to get what he wanted.

1). Do you not believe that any of that happened?
2). Or, do you believe that only some of it happened?
3). Or, do you not care if any of it happened or not, because it is not as bad as the the Obama/Iran deal?
4). Or, do you believe that it happened and that Trump did nothing wrong?
5). Or, do you believe that Trump did something wrong, but it is not an impeachable offense.

Just this once, give me a straight answer rather than your usual obfuscation.

Reactions: davidallen
The incoherent defenses are something else. You can't make this shit up. Who would be dumb enough to fall for it?

Reactions: Pokeabear
@Rdcldad

I believe that Trump recalled the Ukrainian ambassador so that he could get his guy (Sondland) in position to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate the Bidens and to investigate the conspiracy theory that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 U.S. election. I also believe that Trump arranged for aid to Ukraine to be delayed in order to put more pressure on them to get what he wanted.

3). Or, do you not care if any of it happened or not, because it is not as bad as the the Obama/Iran deal?
5). Or, do you believe that Trump did something wrong, but it is not an impeachable offense.

I'll save us all some time.

He says:

supercalifragilistichemtrailpedophiledeepstatesilentcoupsealedindictmentexpialidocious

About right?

@Rdcldad

bennytard you had me playing ball

til the obfuscation potshot

you see where i’m at?
inviting me to address a well thought and considered post

then end it with a shot to the nuts???

that’s exactly how they treat trump

come work with us
engage in dialogue

then on the way out the meeting trump feels that stab

and he knows what he’s dealing with

so why treat these people with any sort of respect?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT