ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Gaines

lovethempokes

2nd Team
Gold Member
Oct 9, 2006
“And Ranking Member Lee, if my testimony makes me transphobic, then I believe your opening monologue makes you a misogynist. Thank you.”

Took the congresswoman a few minutes to realize she had just been smacked down and then lost the point of order to strike comment from record. Don’t call someone something and not expect to be called something back.

Specifics man!
During her testimony at Congress today. Congresswoman Lee called Riley a transphobic in her opening statement. Then when Gaines spoke in her opening statement she finished with that statement above. The Congresswoman took offense to being called a misogynist and tried to get her statement stricken from the record.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
During her testimony at Congress today. Congresswoman Lee called Riley a transphobic in her opening statement. Then when Gaines spoke in her opening statement she finished with that statement above. The Congresswoman took offense to being called a misogynist and tried to get her statement stricken from the record.
Gotcha. Politicians like Lee are what's wrong with our country. Oh, while I'm at it,

Fvck joe Biden!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT