ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Styx predictions for Bernie and Dems in 2020

What about these Muslims? Sure glad we let them in...
hijackers-group.png

Good, keep the Saudis out. They did more damage to this country than anybody. They did it with money that traces back to their monarchy, too. Need I remind you who kissed Saudi ass after 911 and invaded two other countries?
That's so typical of conservative thought --- select an entire religion of several billion people as our enemy, but ignore a country that sent 19 hijackers and financed 911 because they're wealthy and have deep ties to corporate America.

i don't get what point this is trying to make. Is it some kind of in for a penny, in for a pound metaphor?

If you can't stop homegrown terrorism, the answer is to import it from abroad as well?

You don't get confused when people single out muslims though, do you?

To get conservatives really pissed at a demographic, it needs to be outnumbered and vulnerable... THEN you guys wear them out. It's a chickenshit move to start this alarmism over refugees after 19 (thank you Medic) Saudis pulled off 911 but no calls to restrict immigration from that violent, mysogynistic shithole. The Saudi's are wealthy, so they get a pass. Refugees are penniless and vulnerable by definition, so pile on. Not one refugee has done a fraction of the shit that the saudi's or americans in those pictures did.

19875473_1889422728047278_5998234433467746107_n.png

To get conservatives really pissed at a demographic, it needs to be outnumbered and vulnerable... THEN you guys wear them out. It's a chickenshit move to start this alarmism over refugees after 19 (thank you Medic) Saudis pulled off 911 but no calls to restrict immigration from that violent, mysogynistic shithole. The Saudi's are wealthy, so they get a pass. Refugees are penniless and vulnerable by definition, so pile on. Not one refugee has done a fraction of the shit that the saudi's or americans in those pictures did.

That graphic is easily refuted...

But don't let that stand in the way of your usual talking point tantrum. We've heard it all before numerous times. All Muslims are the enemy. Drool. Islam is the religion of tolerance and peace. Fart. There is no sweeter sound than the Muslim call for prayer. Pick at ass. The real threat to the US is Timothy McVeigh Undead Edition. Clean ass picking fingers with mouth in between breaths. Repeat with whatever victim group was in the daily briefing.

We have have 4 million Syrian refugees (conservative estimate for the sake of argument) around the world and we're expected to believe they've killed 1/2 a person during since this all started. Why are you not skeptical that there's some serious chiseling to get this number before you posted the graphic?

As far as being scared of anything, you're missing the big picture. You're falling for political propaganda. Liberals want refuges for future voting blocks, conservatives don't want them for the exact opposite reason.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
We have have 4 million Syrian refugees (conservative estimate for the sake of argument) around the world and we're expected to believe they've killed 1/2 a person during since this all started. Why are you not skeptical that there's some serious chiseling to get this number before you posted the graphic?

As far as being scared of anything, you're missing the big picture. You're falling for political propaganda. Liberals want refuges for future voting blocks, conservatives don't want them for the exact opposite reason.
Your math is off. If we're just using Syrian refugees at 4 million, according to the odds on that graphic, only 0.001 person would have been killed.

So people shouldn't care about things statistically unlikely to become a victim of?

Reactions: Medic007
So people shouldn't care about things statistically unlikely to become a victim of?

Those children murdered in Manchester were statistically unlikely to be murdered so the UK should probably continue with its wholesale importation of an inferior culture. That would be best for everybody in the long run. BIGOT!

Has someone ever even posted Rachel Maddow's musings on the board? There are a very few libs on here, but none even post editorials. If they have it's rare.

I submit for your consideration the near perfect symmetry of the constant right wing tweets and videos and certain posters' political views. Some people think for themselves, and some don't. It's weird, how a certain ideology revolves around other opinion makers' narratives. You can see it on these boards, it's constant. I can't think of any demographic more influenced by professional opinion makers than the right wing of the republican party.

Hell no wonder Russia targeted conservatives, they're used to reading something and taking it hook, line and sinker. The propaganda simply wouldn't work against independent thinkers that don't parrot everything they hear from an "approved" source.
Your analysis of right wing sycophants is spot on. Unfortunately for you your analysis is equally valid for left wing followers.

Interesting that 7 of the 9 Paris terrorists entered through Hungary by POSING as Syrian refugees, complete with phony Syrian passports. But we can't count those Paris deaths since they only POSED as refugees, right Chief Shitting Bullsys?

It's almost impossible to find datasets for crimes committed by refugees in Europe using a google search. No matter what search terms you use, the only thing it returns are links of crimes committed against refugees and not the other way around.

It's almost impossible to find datasets for crimes committed by refugees in Europe using a google search. No matter what search terms you use, the only thing it returns are links of crimes committed against refugees and not the other way around.

Probably not because European governments have anything to hide or want to push any sort of narrative.

On the surface, that's chilling.

If you search specific attacks you'll find the stories of the origins of the terrorists.

Yes, I will agree that out of 4 million people, one of them probably killed 1/2 a person. What are you even saying?

No, they'll be like every other immigrant group. If muslim immigrants are jihadists then what have they been waiting for?

America has always had a certain type. Someone wrote in World War I that certain patriotic Americans went around kicking dachshunds, but for whatever reason did not kick German Shepherds. Always looking for the next dachsund.

Sys, it's threads like this that make me think you're your own version of what you believe NZ to be.

Except dumber.

annnnnd less entertaining.

I'm calling BS. I suspect that you get more entertainment out of @syskatine 's posts than you do out of @NZ Poke's posts. I might be wrong, but I am guessing that you read almost every word of sys' posts while skimming/ignoring a lot of what NZ shares.

I'm calling BS. I suspect that you get more entertainment out of @syskatine 's posts than you do out of @NZ Poke's posts. I might be wrong, but I am guessing that you read almost every word of sys' posts while skimming/ignoring a lot of what NZ shares.
syskatine's posts are screeching talking point train wrecks. Of course we'll read every word. That's what provides the entertainment. Please don't tell me you watch the commercials during a TV show. NZ's posts are the commercials. Sometimes it's the same product with a different image on the green screen, but it's always the same product. His lack of emotion is what diminishes his entertainment value vs the mouth foaming lunacy devoid of any self awareness that syskatine provides.

Maybe Brad was trolling for more of the screeching more than being serious about not being entertained.

Last edited:
Yes, I will agree that out of 4 million people, one of them probably killed 1/2 a person. What are you even saying?

No, they'll be like every other immigrant group. If muslim immigrants are jihadists then what have they been waiting for?

America has always had a certain type. Someone wrote in World War I that certain patriotic Americans went around kicking dachshunds, but for whatever reason did not kick German Shepherds. Always looking for the next dachsund.

Well, if 450 or more people have been killed by "asylum seekers" in Europe in the past couple of years, the math on the graphic is wrong

That graphic is easily refuted...

But don't let that stand in the way of your usual talking point tantrum. We've heard it all before numerous times. All Muslims are the enemy. Drool. Islam is the religion of tolerance and peace. Fart. There is no sweeter sound than the Muslim call for prayer. Pick at ass. The real threat to the US is Timothy McVeigh Undead Edition. Clean ass picking fingers with mouth in between breaths. Repeat with whatever victim group was in the daily briefing.

I understand. You've had a lot on your plate lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT