ADVERTISEMENT

Video: adult attacks 16 year old for wearing MAGA hat

Why don't live what you preach? Why don't you go out and start ripping any clothing that is pro Trump off people.

Man, woman or child, they are asking for it right?

You can live the dream and be a shinning example to your like minded bothers and sisters.

We'd all get the benefit of not having to read your stupid shit because you'd be in the hospital, dead or in jail.

Do it you welching hypocrite.

I didn't defend the criminality. I'm pointing out that Biff (and his zombies like you) deliberately provoke and then are upset when it has circumstances.

You stupid little bitch. Enjoy being so tough through a surrogate demagogue?

Reactions: davidallen
I didn't defend the criminality. I'm pointing out that Biff (and his zombies like you) deliberately provoke and then are upset when it has circumstances.

Easy. Easy. Probably not healthy for your testosterone levels to use it all up on this post.

I didn't defend the criminality.

Re-read what you wrote, when you knew the assaulted kid (and theft victim) was under 18 years old, and the perpetrator was an adult.

As I think this through, I may modify my position here. "MAGA" hats are perceived as calls for disloyal, authoritarian, corruption to sensible people. Perhaps people that openly wear those symbols are asking for trouble in a country that loathes fascism and corruption? In other words... you've gotten what you've asked for? We all believe you. We know what you want, and now you may proceed with reaping the obvious consequences of your messaging?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
1530883248287.jpg

Hero.

This is a perfect image of these twats.

Why don't live what you preach? Why don't you go out and start ripping any clothing that is pro Trump off people.

Man, woman or child, they are asking for it right?

You can live the dream and be a shinning example to your like minded bothers and sisters.

We'd all get the benefit of not having to read your stupid shit because you'd be in the hospital, dead or in jail.

Do it you welching hypocrite.

Please explain the provokation the teenagers did to get attacked.

You defend the actions of attackers by claiming they were provoked.

Got news for you braniac. Being offended is not a legitimate reason to attack someone and you were most certainly trying to justify criminal activity.

Please explain the provokation the teenagers did to get attacked.

You defend the actions of attackers by claiming they were provoked.

Got news for you braniac. Being offended is not a legitimate reason to attack someone and you were most certainly trying to justify criminal activity.
Maybe nothing. Maybe something. The video provides no context.

You guys are getting played in this thread. All this outrage over "see, sometimes shit gets ugly..."

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
Please explain the context in which the actions shown in that video are in way justified?

I have seen nothing that refutes the claims of the victims were doing anything but dining.

Even if the hat was worn to piss people off that doesn't excuse the assault.

Maybe nothing. Maybe something. The video provides no context.

You guys are getting played in this thread. All this outrage over "see, sometimes shit gets ugly..."

1. 16 year old kid was exercising free speech trough a hat that symbolizes support for our duly elected president.

2. adult throws a drink in his face, screams racial slurs and steals his property off of his body.

3. adult gets arrested for his criminal behavior (see #2 above).

Can you tell us what nuance we are missing here?

I really am curious david. what context would justify a grown man assaulting a minor and screaming n*****r at him?
Maybe the kid kneed him in the nuts and told him to "get your wetback azz back across the border." Then again maybe not.

Please though, go ahead and pretend that you know precisely what happened at 2 am in the Whataburger. It potentially makes for an entertaining moment in the future. Or not.

Maybe the kid kneed him in the nuts and told him to "get your wetback azz back across the border." Then again maybe not.

Please though, go ahead and pretend that you know precisely what happened at 2 am in the Whataburger. It potentially makes for an entertaining moment in the future. Or not.

So your position is that there are words the child could've theoretically used that would make assaulting him contextually more understandable? is that really your position here?

Assault on children now. There's about 3,000 of them that Biff had snatched up and nobody gives af. They should've been wearing MAGA hats I guess...

Now it's about children. Good lord.

In what way do you think you've made a point?

1. It's a whataboutism.
2. One has nothing to do with the other.
3. This is a specific adult on child crime with video evidence as opposed to an ongoing policy issue at the border dating back at least to Obama.
4. The timing of the kids at the border thing immediately following the IG report is transparent to anyone paying attention.
5. Try committing a crime and see how fast you are separated from your kids.
6. Illegal immigration is a crime - which carries the risk of being separated form your kids.
7. this is most definitely not the place to try to sell this line of bullshit that you care more about kids than we do. You'll get chewed up and spit out over that softball shit all day long.

Anything else?

1. It's a whataboutism.
3. This is a specific adult on child crime with video evidence as opposed to an ongoing policy issue at the border dating back at least to Obama.
4. The timing of the kids at the border thing immediately following the IG report is transparent to anyone paying attention.
6. Illegal immigration is a crime - which carries the risk of being separated form your kids.
7. this is most definitely not the place to try to sell this line of bullshit that you care more about kids than we do. You'll get chewed up and spit out over that softball shit all day long.

Anything else?
200.gif

1. It's a whataboutism.

Anything else?

Yes. Maga = pussy. We've always known it. They had him 3-1?

It’s interesting albeit strange how triggered the righties to post an idiot stealing a hat and cussing...yet no mentions of the ugly aspects of your side. Dumbasses and crazies an both sides, this thread is the epitome of glass houses.

And where in there is there any proof that a) he's politically affiliated with the "right" and b) that the attack was motivated by the woman's religion?

““After watching the video, and hearing my client’s version of events, the circumstantial evidence would lead one to conclude that the attack was religiously motivated,” the attorney told CBS News on Sunday. “There were five people in the lobby and my client was the only one who wore the hijab.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT