ADVERTISEMENT

vaccine perspective

Oh hell its starting again- Ive been banned from the Pfizer death jab thread. Can't get on the "I got covid " thread ....nautzis are out in full force

Oh hell its starting again- Ive been banned from the Pfizer death jab thread. Can't get on the "I got covid " thread ....nautzis are out in full force

You cannot be banned from an individual thread. Always blaming others for your own incompetency. Not a good sign, but quite funny.

Last edited:
You cannot be banned from an individual thread. Always blaming others for your own incompetency. Not a good sign, but quite funny.
As usual you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground yellow spinabifida boy...

Yeah kinda like- "hospitals be overrun With covid patients

Ok now we are on the letter "M"....the Mu variant lol. This one is the one that they say is NOT affected by the clot shots so guessing the drones will have to start over getting injected with some new Clots shots? SMH

Good thing there's some damn good safe, cheap therapeutics out for all of y'all that are scared of Cyrus the virus....

240599658_130518262643549_1889416696318752009_n.jpg

Love Trump....but a good take by Infowars on if Trump will
Get some blame or how much for the vaccine catastrophe

Anyone who has family .... if anyone goes to the hospital for covid symptoms.....Ask if they are going to treat you or your family with Remdesivir....I have not heard anything good about it. I have a head of nursing friend at a hospital she said they have had some Success with it- to me that meant Of the ones they give it to- a small amount don't go on the vents....and if you go on the vent it's not good.
Hearing Remdesivir causes renal failure as well.

It is experimental- mandated by the corrupt cdc...Cdc blocks patients from
Getting HCQ and ivermectin. if you catch covid or the flu early there are many treatments- but if you go into the hospital and you get treated with remdesivir your chance of making it outta there is not good.

Obviously do not take my word for it - but research it and KNOW BEFORE YOU get to a hospital -
Just an FYI

Report from the U.K..(.we knew Israel almost all vaxxed and cases recorded high 11k in August.... 2/3 in hospital were "vaxxed")

UK reporting death rate up TENFOLD- 70 percent of those had the shots and both these numbers are rising.

Hate being right on this one...but hold onto your saddles....it's not even the bad season of the year yet.

Just one report from a reliable source- look into it

Good talk in this video of the doctors "Hippocratic oath" (sp?). We need way more to stand up. Yes they are getting censored for telling the truth about masks, lockdowns and the experimental shots- and some getting suspended but they absolute have to adhere to their oath.

I'm too much of a masochist (I know, who knew?) - I just have to experience how the other side thinks (or in this case doesn't).
You're advocating for a child in your family to take an experiential shot from Bill Gates - a known mass murdering sociopath- don't you think all credibility is lost with you? Are you that disconnected or do you just like your children to be lab rats? You're disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Of course not- especially since there's no tests to distinguish any BS variant lol. Just for kicks- ask your doctor next time how they tell the difference- like "what's the tests?" Watch them shrug their shoulders- there isn't any tests for this.

How about the "Mu" variant- it is resistant (allegedly) to all the so called "vaccines" smh

Damning video for the sheeple- cable news with some truths from some Studies- do we declare the ole Corndog the winner of the vax debate Now - or does it have to make it to CNN?

Damning video for the sheeple- cable news with some truths from some Studies- do we declare the ole Corndog the winner of the vax debate Now - or does it have to make it to CNN?

Not that this was really any news to anyone with any common sense at all but wanted to throw the doggies a bone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT