ADVERTISEMENT

vaccine perspective

Yeah and I have a masters in chemistry and taught science 30 years- That doesn't make me
Right. Being in the medical field DAMN sure doesn't make them right- the Corrupt CDC MANDATES what they administer and their protocols- and anyone who doesn't know the CDC is corrupt and disingenuous is a freaking moron. And sorry Cowoerson- the CDC could care less about you- sorry to break your heart .
And this poketologist is a drama queen that just got on the this board- nice you quoted this hack- lends to your already lacking credibility.

I do spend 15 - 20 hours a week on research and talking to nurses, listening to doctors and nurses speaking out on both sides of this. Like how Germany has stopped the shots Bc of injuries. Your trust factor is comical.

Overhelming more Medical staff are against these shots each day- PERIOD.

Don't throw up where we work- being in the medical field means many are brainwashed to give vaccines- but more everyday are saying no on the shots. Hell they are still giving remdesivir- ITS KILLING PATIENTS

Every single animal tested with mRNA "vaccines" through the years has died-(did your medical buddies tell you that?) 2005 and 2012...cats one year...ferrets the other year. Same as humans- some died when they got the shot. All the rest (that's 100 percent hoss) died when they We're reintroduced the virus into the population- let's hope humans fair better- my prediction is this winter will be more deaths than we've had ever before.

Oh and one more reminder - less people died in 2020 than 2019...some Plandemic eh?

So you're a scientist? Then act like it. You literally make figures lie. You willingly accept what a few quacks say and purposefully ignore the vast, vast consensus of the medical community. It scares me that you taught children.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
So you're a scientist? Then act like it. You literally make figures lie. You willingly accept what a few quacks say and purposefully ignore the vast, vast consensus of the medical community. It scares me that you taught children.
A few quacks? Dude what part of most of the medical doctors, virologist, and epidemiologists side with me?!

You're so hell-bent on me agreeing with you you look at no facts whatsoever, you just want to reassure yourself that you did right by taking those shots, and you didn't, sorry thats you're doing not mine.

All of love you shot worshipers still want to defend the CDC now? What's it gonna take for you to admit they a rogue, unelected, group of bureaucrats that are anti-American? How much will it take?

A few quacks? Dude what part of most of the medical doctors, virologist, and epidemiologists side with me?!

You're so hell-bent on me agreeing with you you look at no facts whatsoever, you just want to reassure yourself that you did right by taking those shots, and you didn't, sorry thats you're doing not mine.
Most? Lol dude.

I’m going to stop responding to you and I’ll leave you with this … I hope you don’t end up eating your words.

Ha ha ha. Bullshit story of the day. A guy who says things like “it blowed up” has a masters in chemistry. Ha ha ha.
Retired 5 years ago and concentrated on other business and real estate. Masters in Chem
Doesn't make me right- hundreds of hours of research and commons sense and deductive reason makes me right on not buying the BS the evil POS are selling.

Whatever degree you have or don't have doesn't make you right or wrong as well. Your lack of research, lack of critical thinking, and yellow bellied fear and blind trust for evil POS scumbags makes you wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
You were a teacher for 20+ years, 28 years and now 30 years, all stated by you.
Wow dude- 28 is 20 plus years........30 years is 28 rounded off. Your desperation to discredit is sad to watch on the board. All you can do is keep a close eye on grammar or rounded off numbers? Should we go 0, 1 , 2 numbers past the decimal on GPA? Let me know if case we talk GPA- I will Make sure and round to the proper decimal.

About 15 in Okie and 13 in Texas. I'm not ashamed to admit it's not a hard degree to get- Science dept more rigorous yes. I'm really not sure why you would argue that I would fib about teaching. Now if I said I was an astronaut or something I could see the questioning- What's your profession and should I question after you say? I'm happy you're so Impressed with mine that you would say I would lie about it. If I said attorney or engineer or city worker- would that be more acceptable?

You have nothing to argue about so you try to dismiss - it's sad To watch. But should we expect any more from someone who's scared to death of a coronavirus Bc the tv told them to be? Who's acceptance and propagating of the fear mongering Helped the evil garbage stick that $hit into more people and kiddos than they should have been able to if you and others wouldn't have accepted the govt tyranny Bc ya'll are weak minded people? I guess we should have seen that coming.

You were a teacher for 20+ years, 28 years and now 30 years, all stated by
Just for you 22- your infatuation with death jabbers being metallic and all. Look on the bright side- since you're not metallic maybe you got lucky and got the placebo.....except you've taken 17 boosters by now so maybe too much to hope for.

Good thing Japan is not too communist like we are to ban a super successful treatment of the Scamdemic with Ivermectin...

Last edited:
Man everyone sees through your deflection from your yellow vaginalitis- but keep grammar correcting - so weak.

There are two things I can’t get my head around.

The country with the most jabs also leads in new infections.

We’ve had two summers with COVID, one with a vaccine, one without.

The summer with jabs saw cases skyrocket.

That seems like the wrong direction.

Is the vaccine driving the pandemic?

There are two things I can’t get my head around.

The country with the most jabs also leads in new infections.

We’ve had two summers with COVID, one with a vaccine, one without.

The summer with jabs saw cases skyrocket.

That seems like the wrong direction.

Is the vaccine driving the pandemic?
Really? No offense but you must not be trying to hard.

“most jabs” - how are you measuring that?
“leads in new infections” - sounds scary, again how you measuring that?

I’m not trying to win an argument. I’m not a Dr. and am at least half a tard.

Not much of this makes sense to me.
My professional qualifications are nil, but I have looked at this data several times over last months. I see the following:

• Israel is top 10 in terms of vax rate but only saw a move to top 10 in past 60 days or so. They plateaued after an initial push.
  • They are #50 or so in infection rate. Not great but not the worst either.
  • Other countries who have consistent rates of vaccination who have much lower rates of infection such as Uruguay and UAE.

The factor you guys aren't talking about is time. Israel was earlier in vacs. Now they are earlier in vaccinated folks getting covid. Time will tell if the others follow. And if hospitalizations rise as more time passes. May simply be that the vaccine doesn't last very long.

Reactions: davidallen
Geez Super Dave... you, 22SR,
Non medic, proctologist, sus-ka-Bob et al and the others just not going to accept facts....EVER! What's it going to take- CNN to announce it?' I've heard of cognitive dissonance but you guys are full denial. I bet this latest from the evil sicko Commi CDC means nothing either?

This is becoming pretty obvious
Careful- y'all will wreck some peoples' world on here- they dismiss me and facts but their whole world is "covid is the worst killer and the experimentals are the saviors"- if they're wrong on both these beliefs- their world will come
Crumbling down to China town...

Lol. Everyone? Do you read the replies to your posts? Who is everyone? You and OSUinTx?
Dude just Bc everyone doesn't comment- how hard is it to see you have nothing to argue for- you're scared, taking bad advice from some sick people and hurting your immune system. So you try and ding me on grammar or being off a year on how long I worked in Education lol. You're pathetic. I give you many chances to say what's in the shot or who Do you trust - and you're like dims when they can't argue for Biden- only against Trump. You can only try and dismiss me bc you are so wrong on covid and the poison Fauci Ouchies its off the res- you lose this argument every time Bc you're so scared and doing stupid stuff bc you can't think for yourself.

As for OSUinTX- I have heard nothing but good things on the dude- hear he is far ahead of his time, right on everything And doesn't have yellow vaginalitis so doesn't take experimental shots from evil SOBs- kinda the opposite of you
I'd say

This is becoming pretty obvious

Yeah the early studies showed that the vaccines were 96% effective; later studies showed them to be 84% effective at 6 months. Probably immune regulation, waxing of the immune response, mutation of the COVID strains.

This is why most vaccination series are 3+ inoculations - to ensure effectiveness. It's how medical science has nearly wiped out diptheria, pertussis, Hepatitis B; you name it. There is nothing more important to the history of public health; and nothing has saved more lives and relieved more human suffering than vaccines.

When you go bowhunting, you take more than one arrow, right? Or do you have 100% deadly accuracy? I know dudes that take 4 bows and 40 arrows.

Ever go golfing with only one ball, or do you take extra because you might hit it off into the weeds? Oops, lost a ball, guess I'll go home. Also, why take more than one club? Why can't you just it it into the hole every time with just a single club? Must not be a very good golfer.

Even condoms and birth control pills aren't 100% effective. Or vasectomies. Or hernia repairs. Or drugs intended to treat smoking, depression, hypertension, diabetes, Ulcertive colitis, or Lupus. To expect 100% effectiveness from any medical intervention is unrealistic.

Ever lose a family member to breast cancer? Chemotherapy agents may only have a 30% survival at 5 years - why not 100%? Even the organs I've transplanted don't last forever. I've only got a 95% survival rate at one year (which beats the alternative).

Do you get cavities or do you still have to brush every day?
Did your heartburn get better with Tums and them come back? Why?

Nothing in this world is 100% effective.

This is a new virus and a new medical syndrome and the medical community is busting its balls trying to stop it. It's going to take some time but in the meantime we've got to do whatever we can to prevent it from killing more people.

And if that means eating horse paste, great. I would love for horse paste to be the magic bullet. I'll f*cking spread it on a graham cracker and eat it. Or maybe vitamin C. Or HCG. Or Goody's Headache Powder. Or BilJac dog food I don't give a f*ck, I just want this disease gone so we can all get back to normal. That's why I took the vax and booster.

And I don't want to see any unsubstantiated dubious links to right wing or left wing websites; or information about COVID curves in Sweden, or Israel, or India, or Sentinel Island; or information from some odd veterinarian or chiropractor or junk science physician capitalizing on public panic to sell books. I won't respond to it.

Now I'll sit back and wait for our resident expert, the masters-degree guy who has been a high school science teacher in Oklahoma and Texas since 1993 (the same year I started medical school). I am sure he has some reliable information for us. There's no way he can resist replying to this post with the degree of self-control he's consistently exhibited. I'm sure he'll call me Newbie or uninteresting or unoriginal or something else intended to hurt my feelings.

Which it will.

After all I'm a sensitive dude.

Reactions: mtnpoke1 and Cowguy
I do have to LOL at the propagandists calling Ivermectin "horse paste" when it is available in human consumable form. You know how I know your position is weak and frail? When you have to use terms like "horse paste" to make something sound absurd when it's quite the opposite.

Reactions: GoPokes43
Reply to Proctologist:

Dude they are THIRTY NINE percent effective now. 39%. Straight from POS CDC and Big Harma. The freaking virus has a 99.97 rate of survival- so the stupid shots help ZERO...ZERO ...Zero- for the love of God move on from your defense of the horrid death jabs

Reply to Proctologist:

Dude they are THIRTY NINE percent effective now. 39%. Straight from POS CDC and Big Harma. The freaking virus has a 99.97 rate of survival- so the stupid shots help ZERO...ZERO ...Zero- for the love of God move on from your defense of the horrid death jabs
The 39% is a straight up one of your lies. Just...stamp.

Getting sick of both extremes' lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT