ADVERTISEMENT

vaccine perspective

The Am Journal of Therapeutics study from this past spring has been debunked. Low-quality and probably falsified data.

There is a randomized controlled trial starting in the Phillipines regarding Ivermectin but it won't be completed until 15,000 patients are enrolled. Estimated completion date Spring of 2022. So yes, it's being studied scientifically. But no results yet.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
And honestly I'm more worried about the contents of that tuna fish sandwich I had for lunch than I am about the contents of the vaccine booster I got yesterday. But I'll probably eat one tomorrow too.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
someone posted it is a vaccine, the efficacy is debatable

The efficacy has demonstrated to be far greater than NOT having a vaccine.

I'm not sure what your expectations are regarding vaccines. The litany of Dr's, Nurses, and journalists that all say hospitals are fillling up with primarily non-vaccinated persons is pretty compelling to most people.

I'm not sure what your expectations are regarding vaccines. The litany of Dr's, Nurses, and journalists that all say hospitals are fillling up with primarily non-vaccinated persons is pretty compelling to most people.
Have seen this personally.

John, there is nothing you can point to, with any degree of certainty.

When there is a true double blind, peer reviewed study, I’ll be happy to retract, but there just isn’t now. I doubt there ever will be. You and I both know a very smart doctor. You should ask him.
There zero double blind placebo scientific mumbo jumbo saying masks work,
Lockdowns work, or these wcowrimtal Bill Gates depopulation shots work.....and you know why? BC THEY DONT- There's all kinda of masks studies that the feat diapers are a joke- the shots and lockdowns Jill- grow up already geez.

We need to talk- I have some ocean front property in Depew I will make you a heck of a deal. I figure you will buy it- you buy anything. How about it Bill satanist Gates is the broker- would you buy it then? I say yes 👍

Show one study. Is it the the one that says efficacy is 39 friggin percent? I swear this board is full of 13 girls that believe anything. Oh wait- most 13 year old girls don't believe half the BS you guys are buying - 100 percent truth

Have seen this personally.
Man it's all over twitter, facebook, individual providers in the community, both local and national news, from sources high and low, left and right.

I don't understand how and why people think... what, all these health care providers are lying? They've made their living in an occupation for years and don't know what they're doing? I can't figure out the animus that's driving all the deniers.

And honestly I'm more worried about the contents of that tuna fish sandwich I had for lunch than I am about the contents of the vaccine booster I got yesterday. But I'll probably eat one tomorrow too.
Whats in the shot? Who are you believing- why not have doubts? Bc the big Harma that wants you to take it is making hundreds of billions off of you believers ? Lol- at least you know what's in the tuna fish.

BTW there's only two things that smell like tuna fish- and one of them is tuna fish

Show one study. Is it the the one that says efficacy is 39 friggin percent? I swear this board is full of 13 girls that believe anything. Oh wait- most 13 year old girls don't believe half the BS you guys are buying - 100 percent truth
You have a Dr. on this board that's been here for years. Credentialed. Just said he's seeing unvaccinated, not vaccinated, filling up the hospitals. What part of that do you not believe? Because he's one of a hundred I've heard say that over the last month.

Man it's all over twitter, facebook, individual providers in the community, both local and national news, from sources high and low, left and right.

I don't understand how and why people think... what, all these health care providers are lying? They've made their living in an occupation for years and don't know what they're doing? I can't figure out the animus that's driving all the deniers.
You mean the ones telling you to take the experimental shot -
The ones making 100 billion plus? You trust those guys? Or the doctors that make 40k for every 100 vaccines? Not all doctors are greed whores- but many are. They take their marching orders Straight from the CDC what idiot trusts those guys?

You have a Dr. on this board that's been here for years. Credentialed. Just said he's seeing unvaccinated, not vaccinated, filling up the hospitals. What part of that do you not believe? Because he's one of a hundred I've heard say that over the last month.
Vaccinated are the ones in the hospitals with clotting and ADE dorkus- see the Israel study for starters - it's like 4-5 to 1 ratio.

Us guys thst don't buy the BS are fine- if not we take ivermectin and HCQ- survival goes from 99.97 up to 99.99999 lmao

Keep trying tho

Greatest shot mandating loving country just tested positive 11k people- they have never had that number. Good thing is the survival is 99.97- but that's for the unvaccinated. The people getting injected now having clotting issues, strokes and ADE et al I hope it stays that high.

There zero double blind placebo scientific mumbo jumbo saying masks work,
Lockdowns work, or these wcowrimtal Bill Gates depopulation shots work.....and you know why? BC THEY DONT- There's all kinda of masks studies that the feat diapers are a joke- the shots and lockdowns Jill- grow up already geez.

We need to talk- I have some ocean front property in Depew I will make you a heck of a deal. I figure you will buy it- you buy anything. How about it Bill satanist Gates is the broker- would you buy it then? I say yes 👍
You’re a few paint chips and a faulty space heater away from winning the Nobel prize.

You’re a few paint chips and a faulty space heater away from winning the Nobel prize.
You're the one taking experimental shots that Biden, CNN, Gates and Fauci are coercing people to take- yet I question- are you sure I'm the paint chip sniffer? I think more than half of the country is siding with me now- I know how you sheep like to be In The majority....sorry most are awake now- you obedient hopeless immune System destroying Gullible Drones there's still time before you take boosters 1-10- Cmon...you can do it

You're the one taking experimental shots that Biden, CNN, Gates and Fauci are coercing people to take- yet I question- are you sure I'm the paint chip sniffer? I think more than half of the country is siding with me now- I know how you sheep like to be In The majority....sorry most are awake now- you obedient hopeless immune System destroying Gullible Drones there's still time before you take boosters 1-10- Cmon...you can do it
Experimental shots. Yet touts off label use of cow dewormer. I’m adding head trauma to the list.

Experimental shots. Yet touts off label use of cow dewormer. I’m adding head trauma to the list.
How stupid are you? You think you can say "cow wormer" and discredit a drug that has been around almost a century? And yes fool- they are 100 percent experimental. Check the end date of the trials- you guys are indeed experimental lab rats - your choice I know And if it doesn't bother you great but Don't argue that you're not. Those trials end in 2023- FACT.
You can't discredit ivermectin by saying "cattle wormer" idiot- it is prescribed by doctors in HUMANS. Oh wait- some doctors aren't allowed to prescribe it Bc the evil POS CDC wants covid to be more deadly than it is so they can make their EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPIES.

Be a lab rat or not- but don't argue crap that you should at least know is true
1. You are part of the experiment that started 12/2020

2. Ivermectin is not experimental and is not only used in horses and cows- although it does some great stuff for those animals also- wait- you do know humans are also part of the animal kingdom don't you?!

You mean the ones telling you to take the experimental shot -
The ones making 100 billion plus? You trust those guys? Or the doctors that make 40k for every 100 vaccines? Not all doctors are greed whores- but many are. They take their marching orders Straight from the CDC what idiot trusts those guys?
Hi. Physician here. Since 1997.

I know at least 300 doctors personally. Exactly none of them have made a nickel from vaccines.

Your sources are suspect.

Reactions: mtnpoke1
Hi. Physician here. Since 1997.

I know at least 300 doctors personally. Exactly none of them have made a nickel from vaccines.

Your sources are suspect.
Maybe you should do a little more digging- I know 690 doctors and all them get paid well for making kids have autism-
Maybe you should let your doctors know they are getting shafted 🤔

I hope these fricken piles of
Crap get sued till they can't pay another dime. Making students thst are super healthy take harmful poison mRNA shots that make bodies produce spike proteins forever and get blood clots- this is tyranny at its worst. These student JH age better than a 99.97 survival rate if they did get the virus- this is total BS.

If people don't see these woke universities and woke corporations becoming communists your eyes are not open

Have seen this
Ah. Well. Get some sleep, come back when you can complete a coherent
Man if you're going to be new here and get on the sheeple shot loving train- you have to at least bring something fresh other than that rhetoric- there's a long line in front of you that can't sustain an argument bc they are taking experimental shots for a virus with a 99.97 survival rate- so they resort to trying to dismiss me- you bring nothing to the convo Bc that's what y'all do- you follow the crowd at meal time and spew the same non creative Crap bc you have nothing original to bring. Welcome aboard - happy you are so non original- enjoy your mediocrity

Man if you're going to be new here and get on the sheeple shot loving train- you have to at least bring something fresh other than that rhetoric- there's a long line in front of you that can't sustain an argument bc they are taking experimental shots for a virus with a 99.97 survival rate- so they resort to trying to dismiss me- you bring nothing to the convo Bc that's what y'all do- you follow the crowd at meal time and spew the same non creative Crap bc you have nothing original to bring. Welcome aboard - happy you are so non original- enjoy your mediocrity

Math is hard, mr friend. I sincerely hope you didn't actually get a degree from OSU like the rest of us.

There's a 98.3% survival rate from COVID
infection in the US.

That's a 1.7% death rate.

Math is hard, mr friend. I sincerely hope you didn't actually get a degree from OSU like the rest of us.

There's a 98.3% survival rate from COVID
infection in the US.

That's a 1.7% death rate.

Wrong- cdc (corrupt vaccine propaganda group) said only 5 percent of those were FROM covid- so do your math again. My gawd you're months late to this

Lmao you can't say this- can't say HCQ and ivermectin with Zinc makes covid negligible-
They have to have their fear mongering. Flat out cold blooded murderers denying these cheap proven drugs and mandating remdesivir
Fauci and CNN says don't take it- all I have to hear to know to take it.

All ivermectin and HCQ does is allow Zinc to get into the bloodstream and cells- all y'all talking bad against it showing your ignorance - it's the Zinc that does the trick- of course any idiot condemning Zinc would be called out.

Did I say cold blooded murderers are the people condemning these safe proven drugs- all just to bump up the covid numbers

Lmao you can't say this- can't say HCQ and ivermectin with Zinc makes covid negligible-
They have to have their fear mongering. Flat out cold blooded murderers denying these cheap proven drugs and mandating remdesivir
Fauci and CNN says don't take it- all I have to hear to know to take it.

All ivermectin and HCQ does is allow Zinc to get into the bloodstream and cells- all y'all talking bad against it showing your ignorance - it's the Zinc that does the trick- of course any idiot condemning Zinc would be called out.

Did I say cold blooded murderers are the people condemning these safe proven drugs- all just to bump up the covid numbers

Guess I'm a murderer. Call the police and send them to my house.

Some young people with courage- I like it. Maybe some of you older people can learn from the pups- just a suggestion

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/106858634355162639
Disgusting.

This is a link to a story about a group that calls masks "child abuse".

I've seen child abuse. Head injuries. Skull fractures. Up close. In the operating room. Many of those kids die and become organ donors.

Don't ever conflate masks with child abuse.

Disgusting.

I've seen child abuse. Head injuries. Skull fractures. Up close. In the operating room. Many of those kids die and become organ donors.

Different forms of abuse- but you are incapable of understanding. You're not fun- at least some of the others on your obedient side have some resemblance of a personality.

Different forms of abuse- but you are incapable of understanding. You're not fun- at least some of the others on your obedient side have some resemblance of a personality.
Apropos of nothing, persistent delusions can be a real bitch. They can be overcome with a good psychiatrist, self-control, counseling, and medications. You have my sympathy. Good luck to you on your wellness journey, friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
Disgusting.

Oh my- you're a drama queen also to make a point? Wow you have have whole
Gambit (sp?)

This is what MOST of the people In
The hospitals are saying. When viruses mutate- they are weaker but the ones buying the kool aid have ADE- antibody dependent enhancement so when they get reintroduced to the virus their immune systems don't fight the virus near as well.

But the hospitals (Bc they listen to the CDC) have been giving patients the experimental drug remdesivir and not letting them take ivermectin and HCQ to get Zn into the cells - again murder.

Now patients who Took the shots are struggling with the viruses- don't take my word- most people know many nurses. It's criminal what's going on. Here's one on the majority of of the nurses that'll tell the truth.

Remember in Israel most the population had been jabbed twice or three times- they just reported the most cases EVER.

Don't take the jab- don't let kids take the jab.

https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/106856709568503058

You have two medical professionals who are right here in the soup @Medic007 and @Poketologist and yet you choose to believe stories written by people you do not know, in places you can’t verify, with people you can’t vet.

I bet you own 20 rainbow vacuum cleaners.

You have two medical professionals who are right here in the soup @Medic007 and @Poketologist and yet you choose to believe stories written by people you do not know, in places you can’t verify, with people you can’t vet.

I bet you own 20 rainbow vacuum cleaners.
Yeah and I have a masters in chemistry and taught science 30 years- That doesn't make me
Right. Being in the medical field DAMN sure doesn't make them right- the Corrupt CDC MANDATES what they administer and their protocols- and anyone who doesn't know the CDC is corrupt and disingenuous is a freaking moron. And sorry Cowoerson- the CDC could care less about you- sorry to break your heart .
And this poketologist is a drama queen that just got on the this board- nice you quoted this hack- lends to your already lacking credibility.

I do spend 15 - 20 hours a week on research and talking to nurses, listening to doctors and nurses speaking out on both sides of this. Like how Germany has stopped the shots Bc of injuries. Your trust factor is comical.

Overhelming more Medical staff are against these shots each day- PERIOD.

Don't throw up where we work- being in the medical field means many are brainwashed to give vaccines- but more everyday are saying no on the shots. Hell they are still giving remdesivir- ITS KILLING PATIENTS

Every single animal tested with mRNA "vaccines" through the years has died-(did your medical buddies tell you that?) 2005 and 2012...cats one year...ferrets the other year. Same as humans- some died when they got the shot. All the rest (that's 100 percent hoss) died when they We're reintroduced the virus into the population- let's hope humans fair better- my prediction is this winter will be more deaths than we've had ever before.

Oh and one more reminder - less people died in 2020 than 2019...some Plandemic eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT