ADVERTISEMENT

Used bow

Sep 12, 2008
If anyone is interested in a great slightly used bow I have my Z7 at Heartland Outdoors in Edmond. I bought it last year and have probably shot less than 200 arrows through it. Left everything but the quiver on it. Bought the new carbon Hoyt bow to use this year.

Good luck as used bows are tough sells. Everyone wants either latest and greatest or wants a starter bow for nothing.

Never mind got a call this morning Z7 already sold! Even got more than what he thought I could get for it. Now if he can sell the wifes passion we will be ready to go!

Thanks Dally I was thinking it would be hard to sell them but the guy at Heartland said give me a day or two and sure enough he has sold both of them now. I will be doing all of my business up there from now on!

you sold your z7. Man I love mine. hope you only did so because your upgrading.

Cowpoke I sold it because I bought the new Hoyt carbon bow. I loved my Z7 but this new bow I like allot better! The only reason I bought the mathews last year was that Hoyt didnt have a bow that I liked as much as the Z7. This year was different and did not want it to just sit in the garage in the case and never shoot it. A 16 year old here from Edmond bought it that couldnt afford a brand new bow and I was very happy to help him get in a good bow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT