ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Trump's event schedule

Oct 31, 2022
Again, this is where the rubber meets the road, I don't look at polls, I look at where Trump is speaking because that's driven off internal data.

Today:
Trump is in PA, Tulsi and RFK JR are in Nebraska

Sunday:
Trump in PA, Vance in WI

Monday:
Trump making 2 appearances in NC

Tuesday:
Vance making 2 appearances in AZ

Weds:
Trump in Georgia

Thurs:
Trump in NV

Trump and Vance seem to be concentrating on PA, MI, WI, NC, GA, AZ in that order. Not seeing much in NV although there is the stop on Thurs. PA and MI seem to be the two states they are hitting the hardest.

No additional rallies announced for CA or CO suggests they didn't see enough from the first one to invest more time there. Also continues to be curious no stops in VA. The reality is, if Trump can get PA, that severely limits Kamala's path to the WH.

The final 7 days before the election starts on Oct 29th, the stops in that week should tell us which states will determine the race.

No additional rallies announced for CA or CO suggests they didn't see enough from the first one to invest more time there.
lol, you think?

I told you it was a waste of time and resources by Trump going to California and New York. He isn't going to win California or New York.

Also continues to be curious no stops in VA.
Not curious at all if you understand the map and live in reality.

Was in Australia from the 8th until yesterday. Trump and the election is all people wanted to talk about. The media there and for the most part are a bunch of frightened sissy Mary’s. Saw an Australian family in the Sydney domestic terminal with all four kids decked out in trump stuff including Make America Great Again hats.

I wore my tee shirt that said “Everything Woke turns to s@#t,” and received unbelievable amounts of compliments with some people even saying that they would never wear anything like that because of the potential to be hassled, but they loved I was in public wearing.

Overwhelming the perception was that Trump will win.

Look at this clown lol.

He recognizes what is really going on with Trump and now he is trying to claim it is happening with Kamala Harris.

🤣🤣

These nuts are losing it at this point. And we are still two weeks away from Election Day.
GaROa7gWMAAAMYJ

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

If that clip is real, she's clearly drunk as a skunk. Tried to warn @my_2cents about this, there have long been rumors of Kamala having a drinking problem, trying to keep up with Trump seems to have exacerbated the problem.
Clip is real but it’s been slowed down.

Even at full speed it’s clear she’s intoxicated.

Look at this clown lol.

He recognizes what is really going on with Trump and now he is trying to claim it is happening with Kamala Harris.

🤣🤣

These nuts are losing it at this point. And we are still two weeks away from Election Day.
She starts out pretty well but tails off at the end. She looks tired but that’s understandable. I don’t think she looks pale.

The bigger story is she can only draw 150-200 people in a deep blue battleground city. That crowd is pathetic. As well as only speaking for 6 minutes…

Last edited:
She starts out pretty well but tails off at the end. She looks tired but that’s understandable. I don’t think she looks pale.

The bigger story is she can only draw 150-200 people in a deep blue battleground city. That crowd is pathetic. As well as only speaking for 6 minutes…

And I think Obama was at that same event, if so, that means that small crowd was WITH Obama being a lead-in. Obama is almost as big of a drag on Dem enthusiasm as Kamala is.

Reactions: fatman76
I just don't understand why Kamala thought it was a smart play to claim that Trump is tired. That's literally attacking Trump's strength and playing to Kamala's weakness.

As a result, everyone is now focusing on how many events both of them are doing. Everyone can clearly see Trump does far more events.

So that means Kamala has to do more events to avoid looking bad by comparison.

That means more times she has to give interviews, or rallies where she risks the teleprompter failing and she has to adlib for 30 seconds (the horror!).

And if she does have a drinking problem, being in a more active and stressful campaign stretch run is only going to push her to drink more

It's just idiotic. I almost wonder if the Dems aren't intentionally sabotaging her.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I just don't understand why Kamala thought it was a smart play to claim that Trump is tired. That's literally attacking Trump's strength and playing to Kamala's weakness.

As a result, everyone is now focusing on how many events both of them are doing. Everyone can clearly see Trump does far more events.

So that means Kamala has to do more events to avoid looking bad by comparison.

That means more times she has to give interviews, or rallies where she risks the teleprompter failing and she has to adlib for 30 seconds (the horror!).

And if she does have a drinking problem, being in a more active and stressful campaign stretch run is only going to push her to drink more

It's just idiotic. I almost wonder if the Dems aren't intentionally sabotaging her.
@my_2cents 👈🏻 “pwned”

And I think Obama was at that same event, if so, that means that small crowd was WITH Obama being a lead-in. Obama is almost as big of a drag on Dem enthusiasm as Kamala is.
She had Lizzo there, not sure Obama spoke.

Regardless I don’t think we’ll see Obama again. Him scolding young black men backfired bigly.

I just don't understand why Kamala thought it was a smart play to claim that Trump is tired.
Because it is the truth and rather obvious to see.

btw, she isn't claiming he is just tired. She is claiming that Trump is declining mentally, which there are obvious signs of too.

As a result, everyone is now focusing on how many events both of them are doing.
Which is good for Harris. I mean, Trump is at McDonald's looking like a fool lol.

Everyone is seeing Trump canceling events, falling asleep, rambling word salads, wandering around lost on stage, etc. They are seeing Trump avoiding tough interviews and running scared from another debate with Harris.

And if she does have a drinking problem,
She doesn't have a drinking problem. Drop the lies.

Do you think Trump has a cocaine problem?

It's just idiotic.
You just made a long rambling post about it. So clearly, it has you worried. Clearly, this strategy is working.

You are rather obvious, I hope you know that.

Speaking of liars, Trump is currently working AT MCDONALDS, capitalizing on a lie Kamala told about working there. She never did.

Trump doesn't miss a trick LOL
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talk about desperation. Here is a prime example of it on the part of Trump.

Drives him nuts that Harris actually understands working class people and has actually had a job. Drives him nuts that Harris talks about her real experience working at McDonald's. So he goes and pulls this stupid stunt. And, gets roasted for it, as he should.

Because it is the truth and rather obvious to see.
Ok.
Which is good for Harris. I mean, Trump is at McDonald's looking like a fool lol.
So Trump is a fool for doing a job that Kamala lied about doing? Ok.

Everyone is seeing Trump canceling events, falling asleep, rambling word salads, wandering around lost on stage, etc.
Ok.

She doesn't have a drinking problem. Drop the lies.
She clearly does. And trying to do more events to keep up with Trump is only going to exacerbate her problem.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Talk about desperation. Here is a prime example of it on the part of Trump.

Drives him nuts that Harris actually understands working class people and has actually had a job. Drives him nuts that Harris talks about her real experience working at McDonald's. So he goes and pulls this stupid stunt. And, gets roasted for it, as he should.

Why doesn't Kamala do the same job? I mean that would be perfect, she should show up at a McDonalds today and work LONGER than Trump did. Then she could say she's willing to work HARDER than Trump.

But of course she's sitting on her ass getting drunk LMAO!

So Trump is a fool for doing a job that Kamala lied about doing? Ok.
Are you a pathological liar? I know Trump is, but are you also? Do you even know when you are lying?

Kamala Harris never lied about working at McDonald's. She worked there. And it drives Trump nuts, clearly. It is hilarious to observe how Harris gets under Trump's skin so easily.🤣🤣

She clearly does.
No she clearly doesn't.

Again, does Trump have a cocaine problem?

Are you a pathological liar? I know Trump is, but are you also? Do you even know when you are lying?

Kamala Harris never lied about working at McDonald's. She worked there.
Source: Trust me bro.

No she clearly doesn't.

So which is it? Is Trump too down from being tired, or too wired from snorting coke? LMAO!

Meanwhile, Kamala keeps doing this:

She's cooked. Literally and figuratively.

Kamala Harris never lied about working at McDonald's. She worked there. And it drives Trump nuts, clearly. It is hilarious to observe how Harris gets under Trump's skin so easily.🤣🤣

No she clearly doesn't.

I find it hilarious how upset Democrat voters are over Trump saying Harris didn't work at McDonalds. Harris has offered zero proof/evidence she worked at McDonalds only saying she did. None of of resumes of the time mention anything about working there and she has never mentioned it before in any of her campaigns but everyone is supposed to believe everything she says without question. LMAO

Why doesn't Kamala do the same job? I mean that would be perfect, she should show up at a McDonalds today and work LONGER than Trump did. Then she could say she's willing to work HARDER than Trump.

But of course she's sitting on her ass getting drunk LMAO!
lol, boy you are triggered today.

Again, this stunt is clearly an act of obsession and desperation on the part of Trump. Harris is clearly in his head and he is now allowing her to control what he does.

It will be hilarious watching Trump get roasted for this by the late night shows and SNL!

Again, this stunt is clearly an act of obsession and desperation on the part of Trump. Harris is clearly in his head and he is now allowing her to control what he does.

It will be hilarious watching Trump get roasted for this by the late night shows and SNL!

Wow.

"Thank you for taking the bullet for us".

Compare that to Kamala telling Christians to get out of her event.

Now you see why everyone loves Trump.

Source: Trust me bro.
Source: the truth.

lol, look at you losing it over a job Harris had when she was younger. Dang man, relax a little.

So which is it? Is Trump too down from being tired, or too wired from snorting coke?
You tell me.

Again, does Trump has a cocaine problem? You think he has ever done cocaine?

She's cooked.
Post it one more time. Maybe next time you will actually convince yourself it is true!🤣🤣

I find it hilarious how upset Democrat voters are over Trump saying Harris didn't work at McDonalds. Harris has offered zero proof/evidence she worked at McDonalds only saying she did. None of of resumes of the time mention anything about working there and she has never mentioned it before in any of her campaigns but everyone is supposed to believe everything she says without question. LMAO

Forget Kamala not being able to tell us anything about it, what store she worked in, when, what she did, who her manager was.....MCDONALDS won't verify it either LMAO!

She lied and got busted lying. Now Trump is doing the job she lied about.

Trump has a larger crowd hanging around outside the drive-thru window waiting to see a glimpse of him than Kamala does at her events. And she busses those people in!

I find it hilarious how upset Democrat voters are over Trump saying Harris didn't work at McDonalds.
No, what is hilarious is how you Trump cultists will believe any lie or conspiracy theory Trump tells you. Trump claims Harris didn't work at McDonald's, and you immediately believe him. You immediately think Harris is lying, simply because Trump tells you she is.

Why do you let Trump control you in this way? You claim you don't worship him and he isn't a god to you, but you sure act like he is. You repeat every one of his lies and conspiracy theories.

Harris isn't lying about working at McDonald's. Stop being a pawn.

None of of resumes of the time mention anything about working there
Does your resume include every job you have worked, including high school and college jobs?

I mean, this is absolutely crazy and hilarious. Watching you cultists flipping out over Harris working at McDonald's lol!

Compare that to Kamala telling Christians to get out of her event.
You just keep repeating the lie don't you? You can't help yourself.

You are seriously messed up man. Your god, Trump, has totally warped you.

Now you see why everyone loves Trump.
🤣🤣

So no one will vote for Harris huh? Trump is going to win 100% of the popular vote, right?

🤣🤣

MCDONALDS won't verify it either
Because they don't have to.

Not everyone is crazy like you and other Trump cultists. You do understand this, right?

What am I asking lol. Of course you don't. You think your insanity is normal.

Now Trump is doing the job she lied about.
Trump isn't doing a job lol. It is a stunt and he is being roasted for it. People are laughing at him and his obsession.

Hence the reason you are on here defending him so hard over this stunt. You are clearly worried how this looks. And you should be.

A stunt of obsession and desperation.

Trump has a larger crowd hanging around outside the drive-thru window waiting to see a glimpse of him than he does at his events.
FTFY

I wonder if they will leave earlier too like half his rally attendees do? Wait till he starts rambling on about other men's genitalia.

🤣🤣

No, what is hilarious is how you Trump cultists will believe any lie or conspiracy theory Trump tells you. Trump claims Harris didn't work at McDonald's, and you immediately believe him. You immediately think Harris is lying, simply because Trump tells you she is.

Why do you let Trump control you in this way? You claim you don't worship him and he isn't a god to you, but you sure act like he is. You repeat every one of his lies and conspiracy theories.

Harris isn't lying about working at McDonald's. Stop being a pawn.

Does your resume include every job you have worked, including high school and college jobs?

I mean, this is absolutely crazy and hilarious. Watching you cultists flipping out over Harris working at McDonald's lol!
I'm laughing at you melting down over Trump playing the media and for you automatically saying Trump is lying. There is no proof or evidence either way. Harris brought this upon herself by making the statement and trying to use it in her campaign. Trump turned it around on her and has the media providing him free press coverage for his campaign. Even a blind loyal follower like you is talking about. LMAO

This is amazing. Even as a Trump supporter that knows Everyone Loves Trump, I can't believe this.

Deep Blue Philly is now MAGA country.

What a time to be alive.

lol, Trump is being roasted hard right now around social media for this desperate stunt.

You know Harris is laughing her *** off at him right now. She is 100% in his head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT