ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

You will have to excuse me 2 putas, I bought a new Taylor Acoustic Guitar a week ago and I am gonna go play it some. Have fun putting out those Dim fires. 🤣
Think I will play I've got the Joy Joy Joy down in my heart. 🤣🤣
You figured it out finally, huh?

Dang, I literally led with "go fetch." I was wondering how long it would take you.

Zero ****s given. I haven't asked where Trumps come from either but there is a lot of Irony in that more Billionaires are supporting Kuntmala than Trump. I thought the left hated Billionaires 🤣🤣🤣
The left is nothing but the rich and elite, while they indoctrinate their followers to believe they are fighting the rich and elite.

Let's be honest, liberal voters aren't very smart. They are highly emotional creatures, which is why they always fall for the left's using them like cattle. Just herding them toward whatever cause they need, even if it hurts those voters to support that. They will do it blindly because their politics is their god. Look at how half nickel responded in the thread where Kamala told Christians to leave her event.

So sad.

Do you ask where Trump's donations come from?

If so, please direct me to the post where you are asking this about Trump's donations.

I'll be waiting.🙄

Nope didn't ask Trump, he's not the one that has raised a billion dollars, or comes from the party that has claimed for decades to be the protector of minorities and the middleclass, while taking millions from wealthy people and dark money groups.

A reminder: A Kumula presidency will see me continue to pay the highest electricty rates in my lifetime. I'll never see $1.74 gasoline again. Kumula Joe is just plaine bad for America's middle class. The board's middle class gets simple arithmetic. The board's slow gets it but doesn't care.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

After telling his readers to Ignore all internal data from the Dems and Trump, then saying Ignore all early voting data, he's now trying to let his stans like @my_2cents down as gently as possible.

Kamala is cooked.
I don't think I've ever seen someone so obsessed with Nate Silver as you are. He is in your head big time and driving you more nuts than you already are.

btw, why don't you tell us one more time how Kamala is cooked lol. You sure are trying your hardest to convict yourself that such a fantasy is true.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I don't think I've ever seen someone so obsessed with Nate Silver as you are. He is in your head big time and driving you more nuts than you already are.

btw, why don't you tell us one more time how Kamala is cooked lol. You sure are trying your hardest to convict yourself that such a fantasy is true.🤣🤣
More updates from Nate incoming as he is at a point now where he is forced to start telling the truth about how cooked Kamala is.

Credible pollsters have been calling this for 2 weeks now, and mocking your boy Nate for burying it.

The chickens have come home to roost. Kamala is cooked. Now we wait to see if we get Reagan-Carter, Reagan-Mondale......

.....or does Trump-Cooked Kamala become the greatest landslide in Presidential history?

16 days.

Reactions: AC2020

After telling his readers to Ignore all internal data from the Dems and Trump, then saying Ignore all early voting data, he's now trying to let his stans like @my_2cents down as gently as possible.

Kamala is cooked.
Nate isn't taking this very well. Now that he's admitting to himself, and his stans like @my_2cents that Kamala is cooked, he''s figured out who did the deed.

It's SLEEPY JOE'S FAULT! LMAO

LOL No.

Kamala officially lost this election over Helene. First, FEMA was busted repeatedly STEALING relief going into storm victims and PREVENTING people from HELPING victims. That was a massive blow to her.

But then she came out with her plan for helping Helene victims: She said if they PROVE THEY DESERVE IT, then she will give them $750.

Right after we announced BILLIONS to Lebanaon and other countries.

THEN we learn the $750 IS A LOAN!

That cost her the election. Biden didn't do that, Kamala's dumbass did.

She is going to lose by a likely historic amount, and she earned it. She was in the driver's seat, then she shit the bed with Helene.

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT