ADVERTISEMENT

Unnoticed By The West

Didn’t read the article, did you?
Of course not. He just saw the term "anti-fascist" in the title, that triggered him, and he responded with his usual nonsense.

With they said, interesting article. It is very troublesome to see what is occurring in Israel. I've not kept up with the inner political workings of Israel as of late like you have Dan. Do you really believe though there are no Israelis or no political party in Israel willing to stand up to Netanyahu? That it must come from the Palestinians alone? They sounds rather dire.

Of course not. He just saw the term "anti-fascist" in the title, that triggered him, and he responded with his usual nonsense.

With they said, interesting article. It is very troublesome to see what is occurring in Israel. I've not kept up with the inner political workings of Israel as of late like you have Dan. Do you really believe though there are no Israelis or no political party in Israel willing to stand up to Netanyahu? That it must come from the Palestinians alone? They sounds rather dire.
You have no clue what “triggered” means, dipshit. Just like you have no clue what fAsCiSm means either, dipshit.

You have no clue what “triggered” means dipshit
Triggered again huh? 🤣🤣

lol, calm down!

Just like you have no clue what fAsCiSm means either
Sure I do. I've defined it for you before and even showed you how you are a neo-fascist. That is why you get triggered so easily now when you see the term. I'm living rent free in your head.

With all that said, why don't you actually address the topic of the thread and the article for once? Instead of being just a little foul-mouthed hateful neo-fascist.

Israel strides down the path toward fascism. Netanyahu tells Ukraine’s Zelensky to hold his beer, he’ll show him how it’s done.

Dude that is the most ridiculous thing you have posted. Yes Israel has hardened on using force to protect themselves but Israel is the most free and socially liberal place in the entire middle east.

When you have no argument you break out the fascist card.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Dude that is the most ridiculous thing you have posted. Yes Israel has hardened on using force to protect themselves but Israel is the most free and socially liberal place in the entire middle east.
How do you respond to the actions recently taken in Israel that the article discusses? Would you consider those policies to be socially liberal?

This is just flat out wrong. If something is fascist, you call it want it is. That has nothing to do with whether one has an argument or not.

You literally just claimed Israel is very socially liberal. Since you invoked political ideology, do you not have any argument either? Of course not!

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
How do you respond to the actions recently taken in Israel that the article discusses? Would you consider those policies to be socially liberal?

This is just flat out wrong. If something is fascist, you call it want it is. That has nothing to do with whether one has an argument or not.

You literally just claimed Israel is very socially liberal. Since you invoked political ideology, do you not have any argument either? Of course not!
You need help son . Good luck.

Where can a LGBTQ or whatever person live in the middle east without persecution besides Israel? You lefties are so clueless.

Where can a LGBTQ or whatever person live in the middle east without persecution besides Israel?
Yes, LGBTQ individuals enjoy rights and protections in Israel right now. But the article Dan linked to discusses other actions occurring in Israel right now.

So, again, how do you respond to the actions recently taken in Israel that the article discusses? Would you consider those policies to be socially liberal?

• Haha
Yes, LGBTQ individuals enjoy rights and protections in Israel right now. But the article Dan linked to discusses other actions occurring in Israel right now.

So, again, how do you respond to the actions recently taken in Israel that the article discusses? Would you consider those policies to be socially liberal?
The article is total bullshit. Israel is just trying to defend the people living in Israel. They moved there to be free and secure of anti Semitic ass holes like you and the true fascists who don't believe in personal freedom.

Go ahead, live in Gaza without Israeli defense. See how free you are.

The article is total bullshit. Israel is just trying to defend the people living in Israel. They moved there to be free and secure of anti Semitic ass holes like you and the true fascists who don't believe in personal freedom.
First of all, I'm not anti-Semitic nor am I a fascist. I strongly support personal freedom, probably more so than you do in most cases. (btw, so much for your contention that breaking out the "fascist card" means one has no argument lol!)

With that said, you still aren't addressing the actions the article discusses. Why is that? Why can't you address specifically what is occurring in Israel without yelling that someone is anti-Semitic?

The article discusses what it terms "anti-democracy laws" advanced by the Knesset. Do you agree with these laws and believe they are socially liberal? Yes or no?

• Haha

“War is the health of the state,” a quote given to us by WW1 peace activist Randolph Bourne. I’ll leave you time to ponder what he meant by that statement and how it applies to the Israeli government’s “hardening” (to use your term) as the article discusses actions it has taken against its own citizens, actions which have increased state power and decreased liberty in the name of preserving liberty. By the way I agree with you that Israel is the most free and socially liberal place in the entire Middle East. The most free and socially liberal place in the entire Middle East for mostly white, mostly western European and American Jewish transplants, while most others need not apply. Read the article, my friend, and learn how Palestinian-Israeli citizens are treated by their own “most free and socially liberal” government. That’s just one aspect of Israel’s slide toward fascism thanks to the war. But if using the term “fascism” upsets you let’s not use it. Let’s call it authoritarianism if that eases your concern. The Israeli government is doing what every government does when it gets its country involved in a war, it slides into authoritarianism.

There are political organizations that stand up to Netanyahu. Not because they are concerned about Israel’s slide into authoritarianism, but rather that he is a known con-man as corrupt as one can get. They don’t necessarily disagree with his policies, they just hate him (quite understandably, I might add). As the article points out even the far left has mysteriously embraced the idea Israelis can, and should, sacrifice its freedom in the effort to preserve its freedom. Whether it is Palestinian-Israeli citizens that are the only ones who can reverse the drift I don’t know. I think it’s up to all its citizens to protect what they have been given. By all appearances that doesn’t seem to be happening.

Triggered again huh? 🤣🤣

lol, calm down!

Sure I do. I've defined it for you before and even showed you how you are a neo-fascist. That is why you get triggered so easily now when you see the term. I'm living rent free in your head.

With all that said, why don't you actually address the topic of the thread and the article for once? Instead of being just a little foul-mouthed hateful neo-fascist.
Strrrrrrrrrike three!!!! Yer out!!!

You have no clue what “living in one’s head means either. You should get yourself some Vitamin C. You seem to have caught Brandon’s “cold”.

BTW, I addressed the stupidity of the OP when I compared it to your own stupidity.

Reactions: iasooner2000
How many damn threads can one start about Israel and the Terrorists?
Let me count the ways. But this article is only tangentially about terrorists. It’s about the Israeli government’s power grab justifying it by assuring its people it’s for their own good, and the Israeli people are begging for more.

Strrrrrrrrrike three!!!! Yer out!!!

You have no clue what “living in one’s head means either. You should get yourself some Vitamin C. You seem to have caught Brandon’s “cold”.

BTW, I addressed the stupidity of the OP when I compared it to your own stupidity.
If you truly are a lawyer (about that I have serious doubts) you clearly are not one who argues in a courtroom.

That’s a compliment coming from you, since your vision and hearing are clearly obstructed by the walls of your rectum.
That you are incapable of commenting without coarseness must be a testament to the upbringing you were given by your parents, especially your dad, who you have said before is someone you aspire to be like, because coarseness in a courtroom surely is not taught in law school.

That you are incapable of commenting without coarseness must be a testament to the upbringing you were given by your parents, especially your dad, who you have said before is someone you aspire to be like, because coarseness in a courtroom surely is not taught in law school.
This isn’t a courtroom. At best, this is the hallway outside the courtroom, or a law firm conference room, where most of the actual lawyering gets done. You do realize that what you see on TV is not real life, right?

This isn’t a courtroom. At best, this is the hallway outside the courtroom, or a law firm conference room, where most of the actual lawyering gets done. You do realize that what you see on TV is not real life, right?
I realize you are a coarse, crass human being that takes pride his father taught him that rudeness is a virtue. I may not be a lawyer (I doubt you are either), but in my time I have been friends with lawyers and watched them in action when representing their clients, and I have not once known a lawyer as crude as you take pride in being.

Last edited:
I realize you are a course, crass human being that takes pride his father taught him that rudeness is a virtue. I may not be a lawyer (I doubt you are either), but in my time I have been friends with lawyers and watched them in action when representing their clients, and I have not once known a lawyer as crude as you take pride in being.
I’m not representing a client. I’m just telling you what I think of you and your political positions. See the other thread where I quote @BIGOSUFAN

My lawyer is coarse, and I like it. Would you want a pushover in a lawyer in court. My lawyer is straight and too the point. I had a lawyer that was not straight to the point. You know what happens? His billable went way up because he was all over the place.

My lawyer is coarse, and I like it. Would you want a pushover in a lawyer in court. My lawyer is straight and too the point. I had a lawyer that was not straight to the point. You know what happens? His billable went way up because he was all over the place.
I think in SiL's case his coarseness might relate back to his potty-training days, his coarseness centers around one's nether region with regularity. If I were a betting man I'd bet he was a bed wetter far beyond what would be considered normal. That or he was a hard core thumb sucker that didn't give it up until kids in school teased him about it.

I realize you are a course, crass human being that takes pride his father taught him that rudeness is a virtue. I may not be a lawyer (I doubt you are either), but in my time I have been friends with lawyers and watched them in action when representing their clients, and I have not once known a lawyer as crude as you take pride in being.
Ive got some ocean front property in Arizona if yer interested Dan.

When I was a freshman in college, I saw the movie "From the Hip" starring Judd Nelson. Although a satirical comedy, it greatly influenced the kind of attorney I decided I would be. Dan sounds like one of these form-over-substance faux elites who are impressed by a 100-page brief full of repetitive cliches that costs $3,000 in billable hours, rather than a 5 page brief costing about $500 that a judge will ask you to email to him in text format so he can C&P it into his reasons for judgment in your favor.

When I was a freshman in college, I saw the movie "From the Hip" starring Judd Nelson. Although a satirical comedy, it greatly influenced the kind of attorney I decided I would be. Dan sounds like one of these form-over-substance faux elites who are impressed by a 100-page brief full of repetitive cliches that costs $3,000 in billable hours, rather than a 5 page brief costing about $500 that a judge will ask you to email to him in text format so he can C&P it into his reasons for judgment in your favor.
If you're truly an attorney (which I highly doubt) it is certain that you would be the type that would "shoot-from-the-hip" and scratch out a five page brief so you can get back to far more important things like seeing how obnoxious you can be on a political chat page.

If you're truly an attorney (which I highly doubt) it is certain that you would be the type that would "shoot-from-the-hip" and scratch out a five page brief so you can get back to far more important things like seeing how obnoxious you can be on a political chat page.
Fancy yerself as some kind of wizard do you Dan? 🤣

I have seen that, and live it. Found Curtis soon after.

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT