ADVERTISEMENT

Unnoticed By The West

Has it occurred to you that people treat you with disrespect because you’ve given them nothing to respect? I know that the answer to that question is “no” because you’re blinded by your own ego.
What occurs to me is you treat some people with disrespect when they disagree with you and you are incapable of arguing a point which leaves you to be a brutish blowhard that thinks by being rude he’s settling the issue. And your inability to argue a point - any point - with someone who disagrees with you is what makes me think you have neither the intellect nor the temperament to be a courtroom lawyer. If you are a lawyer (which I find implausible) you must be nothing more than a clerk in an office with no chance of making partner because it took you multiple time to pass the bar or you’ve never passed it in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
What occurs to me is you treat some people with disrespect when they disagree with you and you are incapable of arguing a point which leaves you to be a brutish blowhard that thinks by being rude he’s settling the issue. And your inability to argue a point - any point - with someone who disagrees with you is what makes me think you have neither the intellect nor the temperament to be a courtroom lawyer. If you are a lawyer (which I find implausible) you must be nothing more than a clerk in an office with no chance of making partner because it took you multiple time to pass the bar or you’ve never passed it in the first place.

I respect you Dan but your position on the Israel conflict makes you look like an easily manipulated moron. :)

I, and at least half a dozen others on this board, have argued with you ad nauseum. It’s gotten to the point where we all think you’re a joke, so why invest any more effort? Hell, one poster doesn’t even give you any more effort than several middle finger emojis. Perhaps the most appropriate response to your tripe.

I, and at least half a dozen others on this board, have argued with you ad nauseum. It’s gotten to the point where we all think you’re a joke, so why invest any more effort? Hell, one poster doesn’t even give you any more effort than several middle finger emojis. Perhaps the most appropriate response to your tripe.
You and at least half a dozen others have *never* argued a point, only resorted to character assassination, a tactic that has worked well for you against many. What you fail to understand that your tactics have no effect on me beyond minor annoyance. I don’t run off easily.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT