ADVERTISEMENT

Under Sharia law rape is the will of God.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
I'm starting to get the anxiety about Sharia law. Obergrupenfuhrer Faught's really confident in the righteousness of his cause.

I assume you are allowed to post about this because you have raped/been raped or hopefully it’s just because you were involved in consensual incest? Playing by your rules of course.

I won’t be commenting on the subject since I have not been.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
EverlastingObeseBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif

I assume you are allowed to post about this because you have raped/been raped or hopefully it’s just because you were involved in consensual incest? Playing by your rules of course.

I won’t be commenting on the subject since I have not been.

No, when it comes to unthinking masses of human cells I think you have a unique perspective.

There is no such thing sharia law. US constitution is sharia compliant about 90%

Oh, you haven't heard? We have referendums on it. We're highly, highly concerned about theocracies and stopping individual rights.

Just sit back and watch conservative authoritarians. They'll tell women what they can and can't do with their bodies the instant they get a chance. Keep em' pregnant, poor and ignorant, that's what they're going for in Oklahoma. You should see what they've done to our public education system.

Oh, you haven't heard? We have referendums on it. We're highly, highly concerned about theocracies and stopping individual rights.

Just sit back and watch conservative authoritarians. They'll tell women what they can and can't do with their bodies the instant they get a chance. Keep em' pregnant, poor and ignorant, that's what they're going for in Oklahoma. You should see what they've done to our public education system.

Women are such victims, they should be able to seduce as many men as possible and have as many orgasms as they can and not practice birth control and abort those babies at the last second if they decide they are an inconvenience and not worth the welfare check. Such victims they are, should be able to do literally anything they want and put the responsibility on the “unborn”.

We would have fewer abortions if men really wanted women bare foot and pregnant.

Responsibility ducking for both sexes, if you believe a child is conceived scientifically between a man and women. I get confused from the Dims on the legal definition of a male or female, unsettled science now.

Last edited:
I get confused from the Dims on the legal definition of a male or female, unsettled science now.

LOL it's so hard nowadays. I'm thinking maybe you and Medic could put a support group together. He's traumatized over another guy in a maga hat getting beat up.

If we took up a collection for a counselor maybe you two could have joint sessions and really explore this confusion and anger?

LOL it's so hard nowadays. I'm thinking maybe you and Medic could put a support group together. He's traumatized over another guy in a maga hat getting beat up.

If we took up a collection for a counselor maybe you two could have joint sessions and really explore this confusion and anger?

I laugh at those that believe confusion actually exists. Of course assigning no sex at birth dehumanizes the infant and makes it easier to abort with a clear conscience.

You got a huge load of spunk in you during gaycation, didn't you. Man, you're #onfire!

I laugh at those that believe confusion actually exists. Of course assigning no sex at birth dehumanizes the infant and makes it easier to abort with a clear conscience.
I knew this gender fluidity stuff had Planned Parenthood's fingerprints all over it.

There is no such thing sharia law. US constitution is sharia compliant about 90%
There is big difference between being sharia compliant and sharia law cannot go in detail.
2nd amendment is totally sharia compliant.

sharia compliant in short means that it according to the teachin of quran ans sunnah.

HauntingFloweryBanteng-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT