ADVERTISEMENT

House Oversight ranking member 'confident' the Biden family 'committed a crime': 'This is very serious'

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Why are Democrats not demanding investigations into Biden and his family here. 150 bank transactions identified as suspicious activity and Biden blocks Congress from obtaining the reports? Sounds like obstruction to me? I thought Democrats were all about Congressional oversight.

Democrats completely ignoring crimes of other Democrats?

bun6.jpg

Republicans are very good at criming and blocking investigations.
You beat me to it. I’m a cynic, I admit, but it will not surprise me to see the Republicans form a Star Chamber investigation ala the Democrat’s January 6 Committee with ultimately the exact same result. The cynicism in me believes it is all for show, Bread and Circus for the masses.

Republicans are very good at criming and blocking investigations.
Evedently they are really good at it as the entire investigative bodies of the federal government can't find shit or maybe there was nothing to find and it was all Democrat BS. Oh I forgot Trump had a past due library book out and they want to indict him over it.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Evedently they are really good at it as the entire investigative bodies of the federal government can't find shit or maybe there was nothing to find and it was all Democrat BS. Oh I forgot Trump had a past due library book out and they want to indict him over it.
Oh, dimms. 😂

The Republican's plead the fifth when you can get them to even testify. Bannon prefers to go to prison as opposed to telling the truth. I should not say all Republicans are good at criming it seems to just belong to the Trump family, but many Republicans are helping to cover it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT