ADVERTISEMENT

twitter

Here is been Jammins favorite left wing fact checker and they have listed 6. They have also put them right of Hitler on their scale so we see no motivation to leave any out. Can you add to it?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Here is been Jammins favorite left wing fact checker and they have listed 6. They have also put them right of Hitler on their scale so we see no motivation to leave any out. Can you add to it?

Whatever makes all the feelz better for ya lolololololol.

You simply can’t admit your beloved PV is a half-wit organization (partially funded by the former DJT Foundation) and got it wrong far too many times to lend itself credibility…and you know it🤷‍♂️

PV got a story wrong which in your ind ruins their credibility. The MSM purposely produces and airs lies, their crdibility is just fine to you. Hello double standard.

Why would Twitter ban Project Veritas unless they were trying to keep people from learning the truth. It's not like PV makes up the content, he posts videos of leftist in their own words answering questions.
You do realize PV was banned for creating fake accounts don't you? That's no bueno on the Tweeter.

You do realize PV was banned for creating fake accounts don't you? That's no bueno on the Tweeter.
That's what Twitter says. O'Keefe says differently and is supposedly filing a lawsuit for defamation. Personally, I think Twitter banned him because he was exposing the CNN employee. I think it's kind of sad that Twitter bans people like Okeefe, Libs of TicTock, Trump, Tucker Carlson and all the conservative talking heads but never seems to ban the leftists. Of well Elon is causing Twitter some grief and hopefully he can buy them and turn back into e real social media outlet instead of a left wing censored echo chamber.

Part of the reason they sold IMO, is had they fought this in a court battle all the dirty deeds of the Board and employees would come out in a lawsuit.

Now that Musk will own the company, perhaps he will want to protect his investment and not reveal how liberal they are. Also might have confidentiality agreements in place in regards to the former Board and employees in place with the purchase.

As much as this is about the shareholders, it is about people not wanting to be exposed and the connections they have to the DNC, the liberal media, etc….

Musk knows all this, he wins by getting them all out and making Twitter a level playing field. In the end that is what really matters.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

You mad, rachelallen? You know you could always start your own. Watching the complete meltdown of you regressive twats has been awesome to watch.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

If he wasn't so smug he would probably take the Tesla emblems of his car but he has to make sure everyone knows its a Tesla.
The Inner Struggle is real. 🤣

9aaff54d92b16b6a.jpeg

Yes. As has happened before this will not turn out as you hope it will.
I don’t do Twitter. As such I don’t much care how “this turns out.” But I am curious about it. @davidallen, how are you hoping it will turn out? And should we assume how you hope it turns out is how it will turn out? Do you have some inside information? I ask this in utmost honesty.

I don’t do Twitter. As such I don’t much care how “this turns out.” But I am curious about it. @davidallen, how are you hoping it will turn out? And should we assume how you hope it turns out is how it will turn out? Do you have some inside information? I ask this in utmost honesty.
Hope has nothing to do with my opinion about how it will turn out.

I think content moderation generally is a natural limiter to platform growth/profitabilty. Manual/human content moderation is too expensive except for platforms that have high monetization (typically via subscription) or a very engaged user community (Reddit for example). Automated content moderation (Facebook or Twitter) is prone to embarrassing mistakes and/or widely inconsistent application of moderation policy. Those platforms that are monetized via advertising end up diminishing the value of their platform with each mistake made. One exception to this is something like LinkedIn which has a reputational element that limits how much nutbaggery is present.

My take is that Musk must have alternative plans for monetization because he sees exactly where advertising rates are heading for social platforms. There is a path that I would think has a reasonable chance of succeeding, but it will be reverting Twitter to 2017 and allowing for a plethora of communities to emerge on top of the core platform. In that case, the value of Twitter will be entirely dependent upon the success of outside companies creating highly curated content feeds, applying their own moderation policies approach appropriate to the community they serve, and their (other companies) abilities to monetize the feed sufficient to pay Musk what he needs to sustain the core platform - probably in the $7 per AU range. That is a very tight needle to thread and it would be a different version of "Free Speech" than most people expect. If anyone can pull it off in Tech today it would be Musk but I wouldn't be putting my, or our partners, money into that deal.

I have had some information as it relates to what a couple of Private Equity firms were thinking, but no insight into what Musk's team is planning. Though I do talk rather frequently with someone who knows Musk personally (they were in the first 50 hired at Tesla) but they don't have specific information.

Hope has nothing to do with my opinion about how it will turn out.

I think content moderation generally is a natural limiter to platform growth/profitabilty. Manual/human content moderation is too expensive except for platforms that have high monetization (typically via subscription) or a very engaged user community (Reddit for example). Automated content moderation (Facebook or Twitter) is prone to embarrassing mistakes and/or widely inconsistent application of moderation policy. Those platforms that are monetized via advertising end up diminishing the value of their platform with each mistake made. One exception to this is something like LinkedIn which has a reputational element that limits how much nutbaggery is present.

My take is that Musk must have alternative plans for monetization because he sees exactly where advertising rates are heading for social platforms. There is a path that I would think has a reasonable chance of succeeding, but it will be reverting Twitter to 2017 and allowing for a plethora of communities to emerge on top of the core platform. In that case, the value of Twitter will be entirely dependent upon the success of outside companies creating highly curated content feeds, applying their own moderation policies approach appropriate to the community they serve, and their (other companies) abilities to monetize the feed sufficient to pay Musk what he needs to sustain the core platform - probably in the $7 per AU range. That is a very tight needle to thread and it would be a different version of "Free Speech" than most people expect. If anyone can pull it off in Tech today it would be Musk but I wouldn't be putting my, or our partners, money into that deal.

I have had some information as it relates to what a couple of Private Equity firms were thinking, but no insight into what Musk's team is planning. Though I do talk rather frequently with someone who knows Musk personally (they were in the first 50 hired at Tesla) but they don't have specific information.
Weird someone would actually want to know Pedo Daves' take on ANYTHING...I find that simply fascinating ....

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT