ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson was certainly interesting tonight.

how about we discuss 50 IC traitors knowingly calling all of the malfesceance on hunter bidens laptop russian propaganda

laughing commie been and ccp/dnc dave called anyone who wasn’t stupid enough to believe ccp/dnc john brennan a rube

the goalposts are squarely on the 50

what were you saying about reality pinko dave?
When do the arrests commence?

Reactions: Been Jammin
When do the arrests commence?

when does your brain engage?

from face diapers to corrupt DOJ FBI CIA

the problem with you ccp/dnc apparatchiks is you default to legitimacy as the litmus of truth

instead of HFS john brennan duped the american public

you put your head in the sand on behalf of the ccp/dnc

if you gave two shits about this country, if you were even remotely anything more than a grifter enjoying the ride america offers you’d be mortified at the goings on

Last edited:
Durham nonsense? He's already fired up the indictments and he's not finished.

Why don't we let this play out before you declare victory?
In your heart of hearts you were hoping for a Sussman indictment?

This has already been going on longer than the Mueller investigation.

when does your brain engage?

from face diapers to corrupt DOJ FBI CIA

the problem with you ccp/dnc apparatchiks is you default to legitimacy as the litmus of truth

instead of HFS john brennan duped the american public

you put your head in the sand on behalf of the ccp/dnc

if you gave two shits about this country, if you were even remotely anything more than a grifter enjoying the ride america offers you’d be mortified at the goings on
A vise lock like grip on reality.

Chapter 8, Burying Biden Corruption is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Still my favorite is The Trouble With Fulton County. The thousands of Biden votes with registered addresses from PARKING LOTS.

A dimwitted Stacey Abrams bragging about having 1.2 million mail-in votes in hand for January's special Senate election. The RNC knew the Senate was going 50-50.

Easy to float those narratives or write them down to sell a book to rubes. Seems like it would also be easy for the GOP to prove those narratives and make them public knowledge. Guess not. More evidence that the GOP party is completely inept, or that the Democrats are exponentially more intelligent and adept at covering their tracks so well that the malfeasance can't be proven.

Again, you are following and disseminating a line of thought that is completely illogical. Either that, or it shows that you are committed to a political party led by morons.

Of course, there is a 3rd option which falls into the Occam's Razor category. The narrative is complete bullshit. Designed for GOP supporters looking for confirmation bias to rationalize the fact that their demagogue was hugely unpopular. Unpopular enough that voters picked Joe Biden over him.

Observing the reaction of Democrats to Biden revelations and comparing them to their reactions on the proven false Russian collusion BS tells a person all you need to know about Democrats. Seemingly daily Democrat voters hyperventilated over every report published even though most were transparently and insanely false to any fair minded person. Fast forward to today we see reports back up with evidence, even the MSM admits is true, and we see nothing but dismissal from the Democrat voters. Democrats are not fair minded people that put the welfare of the country ahead of their politics, they are party first and to hell with the country people. Everything they rabidly accused Trump and his family of doing Biden is and has been doing but because they are party first people they ignore it and keep right on supporting the corruption.

funny the convo turns to durham when team ccp/dnc caught ginning up the information war

as an american as evidenced by his laptop

you aren’t the least bit concerned hunter biden recieved 3.5M usd from a russian oligarch?
Did hunter biden receive 3.5M usd from a russian oligarch? Hard to take anything from someone who swallows the bait as hard as you seriously.

Durham is illustrative though. You all were saying the same things about the Durham investigation, that you are saying now about the laptop. You are constantly lied to and it would serve you well to be skeptical of all the information you get.

Observing the reaction of Democrats to Biden revelations and comparing them to their reactions on the proven false Russian collusion BS tells a person all you need to know about Democrats. Seemingly daily Democrat voters hyperventilated over every report published even though most were transparently and insanely false to any fair minded person. Fast forward to today we see reports back up with evidence, even the MSM admits is true, and we see nothing but dismissal from the Democrat voters. Democrats are not fair minded people that put the welfare of the country ahead of their politics, they are party first and to hell with the country people. Everything they rabidly accused Trump and his family of doing Biden is and has been doing but because they are party first people they ignore it and keep right on supporting the corruption.
Lay out the case for me.

What do you know about Paul Manafort?

Easy to float those narratives or write them down to sell a book to rubes. Seems like it would also be easy for the GOP to prove those narratives and make them public knowledge. Guess not. More evidence that the GOP party is completely inept, or that the Democrats are exponentially more intelligent and adept at covering their tracks so well that the malfeasance can't be proven.

Again, you are following and disseminating a line of thought that is completely illogical. Either that, or it shows that you are committed to a political party led by morons.

Of course, there is a 3rd option which falls into the Occam's Razor category. The narrative is complete bullshit. Designed for GOP supporters looking for confirmation bias to rationalize the fact that their demagogue was hugely unpopular. Unpopular enough that voters picked Joe Biden over him.

Now do you.

Lay out the case for me.

What do you know about Paul Manafort?
He was convicted of some BS process crimes, having absolutely nothing to do with Trump. IMO it was only because he wouldn't cooperate with the witch hunt to lie about Trump.

the jury found Manafort guilty on 8 of the 18 felony counts, including five counts of filing false tax returns, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a foreign bank account. Judge Ellis declared a mistrial on the remaining 10 charges.

Now back to the topic at hand. Hunter's laptop has some very concerning and very credible evidence on it showing massive scales of corruption directly benefiting not only the Biden family but Joe Biden himself. This is far more than unnamed sources, a totally concocted false dossier and the BS evidence Adam Schiff said he had. For some reason the left was absolutely rabid to protect the country from this but are strangely silent when it comes to the very real and credible evidence Biden is everything they accused Trump of being.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He was convicted of some BS process crimes, having absolutely nothing to do with Trump. IMO it was only because he wouldn't cooperate with the witch hunt to lie about Trump.
You should probably look in to this one a little more.
Now back to the topic at hand. Hunter's laptop has some very concerning and very credible evidence on it showing massive scales of corruption directly benefiting not only the Biden family but Joe Biden himself. This is far more than unnamed sources, a totally concocted false dossier and the BS evidence Adam Schiff said he had. For some reason the left was absolutely rabid to protect the country from this but are strangely silent when it comes to the very real and credible evidence Biden is everything they accused Trump of being.
A) has the laptop been confirmed to be Hunters?
B) Care to go into any of the details on the "massive scales of corruption?"

You should probably look in to this one a little more.

A) has the laptop been confirmed to be Hunters?
B) Care to go into any of the details on the "massive scales of corruption?"

I have looked into the conviction and because i knew you would be you I listed exactly what he was convicted of and not one of the convictions was even remotely tied to Trump.

Yes the laptop has been confirmed to be Hunters and has been since day one. Signed receipt at the computer repair shop is solid evidence confirming that fact, not to mention the MSM has confirmed it and numerous emails contained on the computer have in fact been confirmed by other sources. Strange you are all of a sudden concerned with the validity of the MSM's reporting. Almost, no exactly like it's all about politics to you.

As to the corruption you might want to look into the wife of the Moscow mayor, Chinese Businesses and all the money laundering entities Hunter was associated with. Of course you will need to expose yourself to real reporting instead of the leftist sources you rely on.

I have looked into the conviction and because i knew you would be you I listed exactly what he was convicted of and not one of the convictions was even remotely tied to Trump.
Manafort being in the pocket of and meeting with GRU connected oligarchs while managing the Trump campaign isn't remotely tied to Trump?
Yes the laptop has been confirmed to be Hunters and has been since day one.
I don't think that's true.
Signed receipt at the computer repair shop is solid evidence confirming that fact,
Really?
not to mention the MSM has confirmed it and numerous emails contained on the computer have in fact been confirmed by other sources.
No other way to obtain emails amirite?
Strange you are all of a sudden concerned with the validity of the MSM's reporting. Almost, no exactly like it's all about politics to you.
I think if you look closely you won't find that the MSM has confirmed that the laptop is indeed Hunter Biden's
As to the corruption you might want to look into the wife of the Moscow mayor, Chinese Businesses and all the money laundering entities Hunter was associated with. Of course you will need to expose yourself to real reporting instead of the leftist sources you rely on.
Give me a kick start. What is the alleged corruption?

Reactions: Been Jammin
Manafort being in the pocket of and meeting with GRU connected oligarchs while managing the Trump campaign isn't remotely tied to Trump?

I don't think that's true.

Really?

No other way to obtain emails amirite?

I think if you look closely you won't find that the MSM has confirmed that the laptop is indeed Hunter Biden's

Give me a kick start. What is the alleged corruption?
You can't help but prove your bias. You demand what amounts to an open and shut case for conviction before you show the slightest interest in persueing a thourough investigation. Now compare your position here to your position on all the proven false accusations against Trump. Notice any difference? Of course you don't, in your mind you are fair and balanced while everyone else is radical. Just a hint, you are not what you think you are.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
You can't help but prove your bias. You demand what amounts to an open and shut case for conviction before you show the slightest interest in persueing a thourough investigation.
I only demand some sort of coherent allegation as a starting point.
Now compare your position here to your position on all the proven false accusations against Trump.
I don't think I have taken a position on any of the accusations against Trump that have been proven false.
Notice any difference? Of course you don't, in your mind you are fair and balanced while everyone else is radical. Just a hint, you are not what you think you are.
You are getting really defensive when pressed for details.

I only demand some sort of coherent allegation as a starting point.

I don't think I have taken a position on any of the accusations against Trump that have been proven false.

You are getting really defensive when pressed for details.

Details are all in the reporting, make an effort to inform yourself. It's obvious to any fair minded person there is a huge potential Hunter was selling access and with the revelations on the laptop Joe not only knew all about it, he profited from it. Notice the key word "potential". This needs the same scrunity the Democrats demanded on Trump. I called and supported the investigation into Trump even though I thought it was a political hit job. My reasoning was what if it was true and what was best for the country. Better to find out and make sure. I don't see anywhere close to the same from anyone on the left.

Details are all in the reporting, make an effort to inform yourself. It's obvious to any fair minded person there is a huge potential Hunter was selling access and with the revelations on the laptop Joe not only knew all about it, he profited from it. Notice the key word "potential". This needs the same scrunity the Democrats demanded on Trump. I called and supported the investigation into Trump even though I thought it was a political hit job. My reasoning was what if it was true and what was best for the country. Better to find out and make sure. I don't see anywhere close to the same from anyone on the left.
Just give me a starting point.

If you can't figure that our for yourself there is nothing I can do to help you. But hey I do enjoy your three moneys routine, you are good at it.
So much talk but when it is time to put up, nothing. Kind of a running theme with you.

we found been

JqCT.gif

Rubes? In the class room intelligence test session, okcpokefan12 would score much higher than you. As the board knows, I have a series of test questions to prove it. The questions I've presented on these pages are designed to measure one's ability to reason. Tulsaaggieson, iasooner2000, 2012Bearcat and soonerinlOUisiana have answered some of these questions. They all recognize proof of a stolen election. Rubes?

Rigged by Mollie Hemingway finds page 333-423 with Notes. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language. Read it.

The left is outraged the thinking question an all-time record 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for the Brandon failure.

Damn you guys got @07pilt to quit being lazy in this thread and even drew out @Been Jammin. Top notch fellows!

Where the **** is @ClintonDavidScott though? I swear that guy might be Harry Potter because he is a wizard with all the knowledge and expertness that guy has locked up in that beautiful brain.

We’ve got 4 gigs already lined up before the end of June starting next Saturday, plus more recording. My head’s in a different priority, sir. My apologies.

Rubes? In the class room intelligence test session, okcpokefan12 would score much higher than you. As the board knows, I have a series of test questions to prove it. The questions I've presented on these pages are designed to measure one's ability to reason. Tulsaaggieson, iasooner2000, 2012Bearcat and soonerinlOUisiana have answered some of these questions. They all recognize proof of a stolen election. Rubes?

Proof. Seems like that would be bigger news than being hidden in 1 chapter of on obscure book. You and your bffs are apparently unable to apply critical thinking skills, or apply basic logic to the narratives you choose to digest and amplify. Sounds like a big gaggle of rubes to me. Sad, really.

In your heart of hearts you were hoping for a Sussman indictment?

This has already been going on longer than the Mueller investigation.
Whoopsie...

Durham releases former Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann's text message, says he put 'lie in writing'

Reactions: iasooner2000
Proof. Seems like that would be bigger news than being hidden in 1 chapter of on obscure book. You and your bffs are apparently unable to apply critical thinking skills, or apply basic logic to the narratives you choose to digest and amplify. Sounds like a big gaggle of rubes to me. Sad, really.
An obscure book? Rigged was a #1 National Best Seller. Thank you again for confirming what the majority knows. The seven components of critical thinking and reading comprehension is not a long suit for you. Sorry.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Whoopsie...

Durham releases former Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann's text message, says he put 'lie in writing'

Cue the nothing to see here move along Gif

An obscure book? Rigged was a #1 National Best Seller. Thank you again for confirming what the majority knows. The seven components of critical thinking and reading comprehension is not a long suit for you. Sorry.
Since you apparently buy into her bullshit, do you have an explanation as to why nothing has happened to the perpetrators of such a significant injustice?

Since you apparently buy into her bullshit, do you have an explanation as to why nothing has happened to the perpetrators of such a significant injustice?

right in this here thread we got ourselves an explanation why hunter bidens laptop with a multitude of illegalities was promoted as russian disinformation by those whose responsibility is to protect the republic

we got you calling those of us who saw thru this bullshit calling us rubes

and now after getting shown your own ass

you run the same playbook concerning election integrity

go find the thread where you can point to “us” being wrong or get back to where you do have credibility analyzing k9 stool samples

right in this here thread we got ourselves an explanation why hunter bidens laptop with a multitude of illegalities was promoted as russian disinformation by those whose responsibility is to protect the republic

we got you calling those of us who saw thru this bullshit calling us rubes

and now after getting shown your own ass

you run the same playbook concerning election integrity

go find the thread where you can point to “us” being wrong or get back to where you do have credibility analyzing k9 stool samples
A glaring lack of a skill with which Rdcldad and I share? Getting through to the board's slow 6 is completely beyond our reach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT