ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson was certainly interesting tonight.

Whoopsie...

Durham releases former Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann's text message, says he put 'lie in writing'

got eeem?

I'm not doing the investigation, but it probably doesn't look good to have your lie in writing to the FBI when your defense is that you didn't lie to the FBI. Shrug.
So sussman is going to jail?
snowflake-noooooo.gif

Merry Christmas Durhamheads, Santa is finally going to deliver.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Proof. Seems like that would be bigger news than being hidden in 1 chapter of on obscure book. You and your bffs are apparently unable to apply critical thinking skills, or apply basic logic to the narratives you choose to digest and amplify. Sounds like a big gaggle of rubes to me. Sad, really.
Your schtick of being shown evidence, then discounting it, and claiming no one presented evidence is a bit weary.
You can do better.
Has anyone even confirmed that there is/was a physical laptop?
Yes in 2020. You are way behind, try and catch up.

So sussman is going to jail?
snowflake-noooooo.gif

Merry Christmas Durhamheads, Santa is finally going to deliver.
As I previously posted, I'm not the one doing the investigation and I'm not the one who charged him. Maybe send an email or text to Durham to get the inside scoop?

Reactions: iasooner2000
As I previously posted, I'm not the one doing the investigation and I'm not the one who charged him. Maybe send an email or text to Durham to get the inside scoop?
He is probably too busy celebrating reeling in such a big fish on a major charge to respond to a lowly pilt.

we already went over your media bias fact checking right? Lol lol lol

what do YOU think the daily mail has gotten wrong toon jammin? Can you use your words and experiences without googling a left wing website that tricks people who just got into politics as a middle aged try hard?

Lol lol

lololololololol

“Maxey, a former co-host of ex-Donald Trump advisor Steve Bannon's podcast the War Room, claims he and his colleagues have found '450 gigabytes of deleted material' including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails.”

He claims the intelligence community on to him too…

“DailyMail.com has been unable to verify the claims”

lololololololol

“Maxey, a former co-host of ex-Donald Trump advisor Steve Bannon's podcast the War Room, claims he and his colleagues have found '450 gigabytes of deleted material' including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails.”

55493997-10689445-Jen_Psaki_referred_to_Hunter_s_laptop_as_Russian_disinformation_-a-5_1649264567965.jpg

Reactions: okcpokefan12
lololololololol

“DailyMail.com has been unable to verify the claims” - That intel agencies were on to him. Not that the laptop was verified or unable to be verified. In fact the same link you posted has the laptop verified by an expert and what they did to verify it. Not sure I would 100% take everything the Daily Mail says, but you are definitely being disingenuous here with how you portrayed this reply.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Not realy. Been is capable if being more thoughtful than that. I'm being genuine when I say he can do better. It just depends on whether or not he wants to wade in or throw stones. Looks like stones today.
I'm well aware you can define all seven components of critical thinking. I'll keep my eyes open for your opponent. So far, I've seen him trying to displace Syskatine.

Details are all in the reporting, make an effort to inform yourself. It's obvious to any fair minded person there is a huge potential Hunter was selling access and with the revelations on the laptop Joe not only knew all about it, he profited from it. Notice the key word "potential". This needs the same scrunity the Democrats demanded on Trump. I called and supported the investigation into Trump even though I thought it was a political hit job. My reasoning was what if it was true and what was best for the country. Better to find out and make sure. I don't see anywhere close to the same from anyone on the left.

So you're an investigate based upon reasonable suspicion standard, charge based upon probable cause, and convict beyond a reasonable doubt guy?

An investigate them all, file your charges you can prove, and prove them beyond a reasonable doubt guy.?

Did you REALLY support the Mueller investigation with the same fervor you're calling for the Hunter laptop investigation?

If so, welcome to the club. Get prepared to be called out by Boog as a stooge though.

So you're an investigate based upon reasonable suspicion standard, charge based upon probable cause, and convict beyond a reasonable doubt guy?

An investigate them all, file your charges you can prove, and prove them beyond a reasonable doubt guy.?

Did you REALLY support the Mueller investigation with the same fervor you're calling for the Hunter laptop investigation?

If so, welcome to the club. Get prepared to be called out by Boog as a stooge though.

apparatchik yes boog never used the word “stooge”

mueller “investigation” against a sitting president

i figured you might call it a coup by now

one story was cooked up and paid for by democrats and blasted by their media partners which is 90% of the media. The other story was fervently covered up and censored by democrats and their media partners. Bsg continues his Don Quixote quest.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT