ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson was certainly interesting tonight.

the guy is on video molesting kids at their parents swearing in ceremony. Joe Biden is proven on video to be a worse person, bigger racist and have a bigger piece of shit family between his brother and son and yet 65 million people will vote for him because the media has told them he is the candidate of honesty, integrity and compassion.

Hunter publicly dated his brother's widow when his wife divorced him for spending all their money on whores, drugs, etc. I don't think it was ever a secret.

While he was still dating his sister-in-law, he knocked up the Arkansas stripper. Then he got married to a South African photographer about the same time. Can't remember if it coincides with the rental car scandal or not.

Rudy says there's a bunch of compromising photos on the laptop with Hunter and a 14 year old relative. This is clearly something that should be viewed skeptically at this point

Hunter publicly dated his brother's widow when his wife divorced him for spending all their money on whores, drugs, etc. I don't think it was ever a secret.

While he was still dating his sister-in-law, he knocked up the Arkansas stripper. Then he got married to a South African photographer about the same time. Can't remember if it coincides with the rental car scandal or not.

Rudy says there's a bunch of compromising photos on the laptop with Hunter and a 14 year old relative. This is clearly something that should be viewed skeptically at this point
The 14 year old relative part is what I was asking WTF about.

By the way tucker did say they are verifying the new set of documents.....

Unlike cnn....nbc....abc...msnbc....cnbc etc that often times just report about whatever they or others just want to make up....

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Got some great insight into the UPS story too. I assume Ben jams was interested so he could use all the information to make a wise thoughtful opinion.

By the way tucker did say they are verifying the new set of documents.....

Unlike cnn....nbc....abc...msnbc....cnbc etc that often times just report about whatever they or others just want to make up....

Sure is taking a long time to vErIfy all of this incriminating evidence.

Weird

Reactions: davidallen

Wow

I didn’t know all of that.

I’m definitely not voting for Hunter Biden now.

Wow

I didn’t know all of that.

I’m definitely not voting for Hunter Biden now.
You sure about that Clark?
Come on, how could Joe resist the temptation to place the "Smartest man he knows" in a HIGH cabinet position...like Drug Czar? Thimk!

Bwahaha!

Last edited:
Weird

He keeps talking about all this incriminating evidence, but not sharing it with all of us.

Weird

Interesting position you have here on a talking head. Funny I don't recall you having the same position when a US Congressman went on numerous news outlets for months saying he had direct evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.

Do you believe Biden when he says he had no knowledge of what Hunter was doing in Ukraine and China?

do we believe hunter when he said Dad takes half my income? That is a first hand account of corruption from the businessman himself, but oh god that settles it I’m not voting for hunter now. The leftists here aren’t serious participators in the political discussion. This thread proves that.

do we believe hunter when he said Dad takes half my income? That is a first hand account of corruption from the businessman himself, but oh god that settles it I’m not voting for hunter now. The leftists here aren’t serious participators in the political discussion. This thread proves that.
The Rudy Guliani text print out?

Do you believe Biden when he says he had no knowledge of what Hunter was doing in Ukraine and China?
I believe the more likely circumstance is Hunter asserting Daddy influence to his biz partners, but Joe being smart enough to steer clear. Likely just enough evidence to give Biden supporters plausible deniability while at the same time given Trumpets something to hang on to.

I believe the more likely circumstance is Hunter asserting Daddy influence to his biz partners, but Joe being smart enough to steer clear. Likely just enough evidence to give Biden supporters plausible deniability while at the same time given Trumpets something to hang on to.
I think you're partially right. I don't think that Biden was directly getting in on any action, but I do think he was exerting influence when Hunter needed him to. I think we all know that Joe was well aware of what Hunter was doing. There's some very interesting recorded phone calls between Biden and the Ukraine president that have come out.

The big question is then why lie about it? Simply saying that he was not part of any of Hunter's business ventures sure would have looked a whole lot less suspicious than "I don't know nuthin." I do think the lastest details coming out show Joe did know which is what makes his denial and the appearance of this whole thing look really fishy.

I think you're partially right. I don't think that Biden was directly getting in on any action, but I do think he was exerting influence when Hunter needed him to. I think we all know that Joe was well aware of what Hunter was doing. There's some very interesting recorded phone calls between Biden and the Ukraine president that have come out.

The big question is then why lie about it? Simply saying that he was not part of any of Hunter's business ventures sure would have looked a whole lot less suspicious than "I don't know nuthin." I do think the lastest details coming out show Joe did know which is what makes his denial and the appearance of this whole thing look really fishy.

Scandalous.

That is one of those threads that people have to be tugging on right now... Something more plausible than the out of context "fire that prosecutor or you don't get your money moment." I tend to believe there isn't anything there. I am open to evidence to the contrary.

I am not convinced that Joe knows much about Hunter. Kids with his track record are pretty good at playing to the audience including their parents.

Reactions: Medic007
That is one of those threads that people have to be tugging on right now... Something more plausible than the out of context "fire that prosecutor or you don't get your money moment." I tend to believe there isn't anything there. I am open to evidence to the contrary.

I am not convinced that Joe knows much about Hunter. Kids with his track record are pretty good at playing to the audience including their parents.
Both very fair points.

Hunter would have had a Secret Service detail on foreign trips at a minimum while Dad was VP. It's not like Hunter was some teen that could have snuck the car out in the middle of the night.

Hunter would have had a Secret Service detail on foreign trips at a minimum while Dad was VP. It's not like Hunter was some teen that could have snuck the car out in the middle of the night.

Interesting. Makes sense, but I had never considered this. Do you know this for sure? I guess you don't want the VP's son to be kidnapped, but at the same time, there has to be a line as to who gets SS protection and who doesn't.

I wonder what the standard is for SS when they observe their charges - what do they have a duty to intervene on. And given Biden was absolutely an adult, I would not presume SS protection was accepted by Hunter - like Ron Reagan Jr. he certainly may have declined it.

Last edited:
I wonder what the standard is for SS when they observe their charges - what do they have a duty to intervene on. And given Biden was absolutely and adult, I would not presume SS protection was accepted by Hunter - like Ron Reagan Jr. he certainly may have declined it.
When he accompanied Joe on foreign trips he wouldn't have had a choice. That type of travel is highly orchestrated and everyone follows a rigorous schedule. He wouldn't have been able to wander off.

It is a fabricated smear campaign with no concrete evidence behind it. They can see through it, and are not playing that game. Simple as that.
Sorry, Pilt, I missed this question earlier. If he refuses to disclose the information he says he has then they can take him over the coals. But not until they have done everything they can to pressure him into proving his accusations, while in the meantime independently investigating on their own. If these charges are true the American people should know, If they are false then his name should be dragged through the mud.

I’m playing catch-up here, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. If Bobulinski gave this information to the FBI and knew it was false, he has committed a felony. Same with Senate testimony. Seems like that would properly motivate a person to be honest.

I’m playing catch-up here, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. If Bobulinski gave this information to the FBI and knew it was false, he has committed a felony. Same with Senate testimony. Seems like that would properly motivate a person to be honest.
Isn't it sad that you have to play captain obvious to the left leaners here? There will be brains straining to compute this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT