ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson was certainly interesting tonight.

What leads do you think they should follow up on?

every talking head on cable news should be demanding a statement from all three Bidens, talking to the Chinese who were giving the loans through state run companies, verifying texts and emails through cross referencing the numbers And addressed the whistleblower has brought forward, camping out outside the places of business of every partner, board member associated with their company. How about an explanation of what this company did to make money for its investors? Maybe do a deep dive into hunter being the personal legal counsel for a chinaman who was doing business with a sanctioned Russian owned company.

Didn’t the chinaman get Disappeared? That’s at a minimum a dateline episode right there.

You know, the obvious stuff they would do if it was trump.
Just admit you are glad they are purposefully costing themselves advertising money (Tucker interview topped 7 million) to cover up even the idea of impropriety because their real financial interest is in access to the democrats and their perpetual game of political footsy.

What did joe biden do wrong and what's your concrete evidence?

where did I say he did anything wrong? I’m arguing that 100% of left wing media is in the tank purposefully not doing their job to protect a corrupt senile racist war hawk which is the most 2020 thing of the year. Why do I have to rely on a pundit to break this story? Where are the journalists? Dispute the whistleblower, these are harsh allegations by someone who appears credible at first glance.

It is a fabricated smear campaign with no concrete evidence behind it. They can see through it, and are not playing that game. Simple as that.

It appears to be a response to the smear campaign that Adam Schiff and others implemented. If Schiff would quit labeling everyone Russian agents, we'd never have heard from Bobulinski.

It appears to be a response to the smear campaign that Adam Schiff and others implemented. If Schiff would quit labeling everyone Russian agents, we'd never have heard from Bobulinski.

we all learned this when we tuned into the Tucker interv...oh wait. Been jams doesn’t know that. Because he didn’t watch. Because faux noise channel. Because The Orangeman bad.

They made copies so don’t start prepping the gerbil for launch quite yet.
Super excited, can’t wait, when can we expect it? Wait... if they had copies why didn’t he do the segment last night? Is Tucker on the up and up here or is just creating his analog for click bait so you’ll tune in tomorrow? Nah, that can’t be right....

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There's no way you posted that with a straight face. At least I hope you didn't.

I ask this, and not defending Trump, but when did the media last start caring about “verifiable” information before running with a juicy story? I have lost count as to how many times they screwed up on stories, then hurried to the next news cycle as fast as they could. I keep reading about the threat that Trump is to journalists (forgetting that Obama directly targeted them). I contend the greatest threat to journalism (which is a dead profession) is the media and those that call themselves “journalists.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There's no way you posted that with a straight face. At least I hope you didn't.

You know. We had some concrete evidence. But, unfortunately, the DeEp StAte found it and stole it when it was in transit.

The Washington DC Politique Crime syndicate..... the FBI has excused politicians for too long in federal crimes regarding foreign influence peddling..... the FBI needs a top down enema and the politicians (regardless of sides) need expunging
If only we had a leader who could be so brave and strong....

prove the accusations false by diving in and investigating. Having talking heads discuss the facts instead of lying about it being from Russia. Do you think this guy is a liar and working for russia?
Is it your presumption that journos at say the WSJ didn’t already do the work you describe and don’t have ongoing investigative reporting underway? The real story here will come out, likely not on a timeline that you and Don Jr. will be happy with though.

every talking head on cable news should be demanding a statement from all three Bidens,
"The Biden campaign denied Joe Biden had any involvement in the venture or stood to gain by it. "
Hunter was unavailable for comment (crack)
talking to the Chinese who were giving the loans through state run companies, verifying texts and emails through cross referencing the numbers And addressed the whistleblower has brought forward, camping out outside the places of business of every partner, board member associated with their company. How about an explanation of what this company did to make money for its investors?
The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

Maybe do a deep dive into hunter being the personal legal counsel for a chinaman who was doing business with a sanctioned Russian owned company. Didn’t the chinaman get Disappeared? That’s at a minimum a dateline episode right there.
Here is a feature from CNN of all places

Still waiting for the MSM to cover the Barr DOJ altering evidence in the Flynn case. It could be that journalism is underfunded and all the money is in opinionating and not investigating.

Just admit you are glad they are purposefully costing themselves advertising money (Tucker interview topped 7 million) to cover up even the idea of impropriety because their real financial interest is in access to the democrats and their perpetual game of political footsy.
7million? Wow!

where did I say he did anything wrong? I’m arguing that 100% of left wing media is in the tank purposefully not doing their job to protect a corrupt senile racist war hawk which is the most 2020 thing of the year.
My bad I thought you were disagreeing with been about it being a smear campaign with no concrete evidence.

Why do I have to rely on a pundit to break this story? Where are the journalists? Dispute the whistleblower, these are harsh allegations by someone who appears credible at first glance.
The journalists looked into it. There is nothing there. Sorry!

No
I ask this, and not defending Trump, but when did the media last start caring about “verifiable” information before running with a juicy story? I have lost count as to how many times they screwed up on stories, then hurried to the next news cycle as fast as they could. I keep reading about the threat that Trump is to journalists (forgetting that Obama directly targeted them). I contend the greatest threat to journalism (which is a dead profession) is the media and those that call themselves “journalists.”

The don't care. Even when the story is questionable to their own standards, they simply note that "so-and-so media is reporting" and run the story as long as it aligns with their personal agenda

every talking head on cable news should be demanding a statement from all three Bidens, talking to the Chinese who were giving the loans through state run companies, verifying texts and emails through cross referencing the numbers And addressed the whistleblower has brought forward, camping out outside the places of business of every partner, board member associated with their company. How about an explanation of what this company did to make money for its investors? Maybe do a deep dive into hunter being the personal legal counsel for a chinaman who was doing business with a sanctioned Russian owned company.

Didn’t the chinaman get Disappeared? That’s at a minimum a dateline episode right there.

While the investigative work being done likely won't make you happy - I am quite certain there are several folks who believe they have an oppty to do some Pulitzer level work in the coming weeks and months related to this whole shit show. I could be wrong, maybe they will corroborate some or all of the accusations, but it absolutely won't happen in the timeframe you might hope for.

Reactions: Medic007
No

The don't care. Even when the story is questionable to their own standards, they simply note that "so-and-so media is reporting" and run the story as long as it aligns with their personal agenda

There was a time that, generally, journalists were investigative and cared about their reputation. There seemed to be little in the way of political bias and bad faith reporting. I have to think that competing with social media has made the nosedive worse.

You know. We had some concrete evidence. But, unfortunately, the DeEp StAte found it and stole it when it was in transit.
Huh? I'm laughing at you suggesting that the media ignored the story because they didn't have "coNCreTE evIDenCE."

Huh? I'm laughing at you suggesting that the media ignored the story because they didn't have "coNCreTE evIDenCE."
But isn't that exactly what Carlson did?

Rather than deliver the story, he now is spinning on why he can't deliver the story when he actually seems to have everything he needs to deliver the story. Is that the kind of "journalism" we long for around here? Seems to me this very thread shows that he can and does benefit from legging this out, creating some drama, basically kicking the can on delivering the goods.

When you say "the media" who do you mean? Feel free to criticize CNN - the omission of any mention of Tony B. is damning IMO. Someone has decided there will be no airplay on the allegations at CNN. Is that true at WaPo, NYT, WSJ, et al as well?

honestly dave save it

spare yourself the emotional bargaining

you know good and well
there’s a reckoning coming

it’s how it works

But isn't that exactly what Carlson did?

Rather than deliver the story, he now is spinning on why he can't deliver the story when he actually seems to have everything he needs to deliver the story. Is that the kind of "journalism" we long for around here? Seems to me this very thread shows that he can and does benefit from legging this out, creating some drama, basically kicking the can on delivering the goods.
In my opinion, Tucker is no different than the rest of the talking heads in regards to drama. My posts to Been weren't a defense of Tucker.

Reactions: davidallen
When you say "the media" who do you mean? Feel free to criticize CNN - the omission of any mention of Tony B. is damning IMO. Someone has decided there will be no airplay on the allegations at CNN. Is that true at WaPo, NYT, WSJ, et al as well?

The worst of the big: CNN (worst by miles), MSNBC (moments of close competition with CNN), NBC, Fox. Thes often have about the same credibility as the National Inquirer.

The next: CBS, ABC, NYT, WaPo, other nation-wide “print” media (Time, USA today, etc)

Look no further than their overselling and inflating his position with the administration as the “anonymous” source for the NYT.

If you look at the national media, much of their on-air talent are little more than shock-jocks.

I have some respect for WSJ and BBC/BBC America.

It is a fabricated smear campaign with no concrete evidence behind it. They can see through it, and are not playing that game. Simple as that.

Don't you think they should appoint an independent investigator and a wide range of scope and 40-50 million dollars to dig around for 2 years to see if they might find some sort of charges to press?

I mean if it's fabricated what's the problem?

The worst of the big: CNN (worst by miles), MSNBC (moments of close competition with CNN), NBC, Fox. Thes often have about the same credibility as the National Inquirer.

The next: CBS, ABC, NYT, WaPo, other nation-wide “print” media (Time, USA today, etc)

Look no further than their overselling and inflating his position with the administration as the “anonymous” source for the NYT.

If you look at the national media, much of their on-air talent are little more than shock-jocks.

I have some respect for WSJ and BBC/BBC America.
I can live with this - would argue the margins but generally agree. And of course one should not conflate Carlson, Hannity, Maddow, Hayes with journalists Amanpour, Habberman, Baldwin, or Woodward. Not that the Journos are above criticism - just that they claim to be something different than opinionists.

Don't you think they should appoint an independent investigator and a wide range of scope and 40-50 million dollars to dig around for 2 years to see if they might find some sort of charges to press?

I mean if it's fabricated what's the problem?
I mean if the politics dictate it their will be - kinda like how we nominate and approve judges.

Doesn't cocaine Mitch have the ability to get something launched today? Why hasn't he? These guys are such loooosers.

honestly dave save it

spare yourself the emotional bargaining

you know good and well
there’s a reckoning coming

it’s how it works
There is no one you know to the left of you politically that is more ready to see real evidence and ready to admit my mistakes - just quit talking about it and start the reckoning. Every day that goes by just makes the principles look more and more like the buffoons I believe them to be. And quite honestly, I hate what it does to people like you my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT