ADVERTISEMENT

Truth here, great read.

There are only two plausable explanations for lack of outrage from Democrat voters. One- they either enjoy being manipulated and lied to or, two- they are as dishonest as those manipulating and lying. I'm of the opinion it's the later.

There are only two plausable explanations for lack of outrage from Democrat voters. One- they either enjoy being manipulated and lied to or, two- they are as dishonest as those manipulating and lying. I'm of the opinion it's the later.
They also want their social and legal policies enforced from coast coast.

The Fake News Cartel, in goose step immediately after the debate, said the pedophile is unfit.

It'll be fun watching the brain-dead idiots backtrack.

What's ironic is how all the news media was spouting the exact same thing pre-debate about Biden. It was always he is "sharp and focused". Those exact words. When they all start using the exact same words to describe something, I start wondering if its a narrative. Then when you see with your own eyes that its not true, then you KNOW it was a narrative and you know they clearly colluded together to tell it.

What's ironic is how all the news media was spouting the exact same thing pre-debate about Biden. It was always he is "sharp and focused". Those exact words. When they all start using the exact same words to describe something, I start wondering if its a narrative. Then when you see with your own eyes that its not true, then you KNOW it was a narrative and you know they clearly colluded together to tell it.
Exactly right.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT