ADVERTISEMENT

The Great Censoring is beginning - Youtube to block Firearms Content

I'm giving you dialogue, it just isn't dialogue that is agreeing with everything you believe or claim. I'm giving you another perspective, giving you facts, and clearly, you can't handle it.

Putting someone on ignore is the act of a close-minded person. It says more about the person doing it then the person who is being ignored. As I noted above.

You are nothing but noise. Call it "Revisionist Marxist" noise if you like, but you are simple vomiting ideology.

You are boring.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I am not disagreement with your legal claim. I agree with your claim.

What I am asking from you is proof that coercion occurred here. That some entity in the government illegally forced Google/YouTube to enact these rules.

Do you have any proof of this? Yes or no?
Why would I have proof and why is that suddenly the standard? Noone had proof about Russia collusion, but we still spent 2 years and 40M investigating it. The government doesn't get the same standard that a person does: "innocent until proven guilty". They serve the people, but aren't the people. And we do have evidence that such contact by the Federal government to enact censorship has occurred previously. So unlike 'innocent until proven guilty', the government is 'guilty until proven innocent'.

Why would I have proof and why is that suddenly the standard? Noone had proof about Russia collusion, but we still spent 2 years and 40M investigating it. The government doesn't get the same standard that a person does: "innocent until proven guilty". They serve the people, but aren't the people. And we do have evidence that such contact by the Federal government to enact censorship has occurred previously. So unlike 'innocent until proven guilty', the government is 'guilty until proven innocent'.
2bits is a nothing but a throbbing ego spewing ideological vomit. Rational discussion is not possible, just simply triggers another ooze of ideological puss.

Disgusted Freak Out GIF by Rachael Ray Show

You are nothing but noise. Call it "Revisionist Marxist" noise if you like, but you are simple vomiting ideology.
2bits is a nothing but a throbbing ego spewing ideological vomit. Rational discussion is not possible, just simply triggers another ooze of ideological puss.
I just gave you the facts and truth. That is all.

You have yet, btw, to show how my response was wrong. You aren't interested in any rational discussion. All you have done is attack me personally.

Which is typical of someone who knows his position isn't correct.

Why would I have proof and why is that suddenly the standard?
Because if you are going to claim something to be the case, to be true, you need proof. You need, at the very least, suspicion backed up by some amount of evidence. That has always been the standard.

Noone had proof about Russia collusion, but we still spent 2 years and 40M investigating it.
I agree that those who claimed that there was definite Russian collusion didn't have proof when they did so. I didn't do this though.

There was enough suspicion though to warrant an investigation. And we now know that Russia did in fact interfere in our elections to help Trump. There was not enough proof for collusion, but plenty that showed Russian interference. Therefore, the investigation was well worth the money spent and very helpful.

And we do have evidence that such contact by the Federal government to enact censorship has occurred previously. So unlike 'innocent until proven guilty', the government is 'guilty until proven innocent'.
I disagree that the government is "guilty until proven innocent." The government is made up of people. The government doesn't exist as an entity separate from people or the people. Your attempt here to apply guilt without proof fails.

So again, do you have any proof that coercion occurred here . . . that some entity in the government illegally forced Google/YouTube to enact these rules? Do you even have any evidence that would lead us to be suspicious that this happened? Yes or no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT