ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: "Why do we want people from these sh*thole countries coming here?"

NZ Poke

Heisman Candidate
Dec 16, 2007
#MAGA

image.jpg

What is the argument against being selective?

Regardless of the point he was trying to make, POTUS should be more selective with his choice of words.

“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”
Spencer W. Kimball

“profanity and obscenity entitle people who don't want unpleasant information to close their ears and eyes to you.”
Kurt Vonnegut, Hocus Pocus

“Vulgarity is like a fine wine: it should only be uncorked on a special occasion, and then only shared with the right group of people.”
James Rozoff

Reactions: NipponPoke
Regardless of the point he was trying to make, POTUS should be more selective with his choice of words.

Spencer W. Kimball

“profanity and obscenity entitle people who don't want unpleasant information to close their ears and eyes to you.”

“Vulgarity is like a fine wine: it should only be uncorked on a special occasion, and then only shared with the right group of people.”
James Rozoff

i ain't straight outta compton
straight out the trailer
cuss like a sailer
drink like a mick
-Kid Rock

The problem is that's not why the people who sent him to D.C. elected him. Mealy-Mouthed Republicans have been going on to get along for decades now which is largely the reason this country is in the mess it's in.

James Rozoff

I agree and believe this message was shared with exactly the right people, the corrupt fvcks who mortgaged future generations for votes to pay for all of this bleeding heart immigration. It's unfortunate the dems (or maybe Rs..who can really be sure) leaked it, but I am certain the message was received by his intended target audience. Business as usual is over which is a great thing. Not for the DNC party apparatus and the leftist cabal but for everyone else, I'll take Trump warts and all if he holds the line on immigration.

Spencer W. Kimball

James Rozoff

To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice. - Confucius

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. – Erica Jong

Please all and you please none. – Aesop

What is right is often forgotten by what is convenient. – Bodie Thorne (Warsaw Requiem)

We voted for a President that would be substance over form, the past President some liked his form but his substance sucked. This country changed the English language forever with ebonics and rap music that taught little kids to cuss in a manner that would make a WW2 navy vet blush.

Reactions: imprimis
Look, I know why his biggest fans want to defend him at every turn.

I like what Trump is getting accomplished for the most part. I want to see him expand his support so he can get re-elected.

The problem is a good number of people vote for image and style over substance and/or track record.

A lot of people that might vote GOP won't because they're either offended by Trump's use of profanity or that he insulted "the poor people from Africa."

Reactions: HighStickHarry
To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice. - Confucius

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t. – Erica Jong

Please all and you please none. – Aesop

What is right is often forgotten by what is convenient. – Bodie Thorne (Warsaw Requiem)

We voted for a President that would be substance over form, the past President some liked his form but his substance sucked. This country changed the English language forever with ebonics and rap music that taught little kids to cuss in a manner that would make a WW2 navy vet blush.

Great quotes. As I said, it is not about the point he is trying to make. It is about his choice of words.

We aren't talking rocket surgery here.

The problem I have with people who come here from Third World shithole countries is that, when they get here, they vote for the very politicians whose policies turn our country into a Third World shithole country. Like the pamphlet pusher who became the only president since the Great Depression to not sniff 3% GDP.

The problem I have with people who come here from Third World shithole countries is that, when they get here, they vote for the very politicians whose policies turn our country into a Third World shithole country. Like the pamphlet pusher who became the only president since the Great Depression to not sniff 3% GDP.

Until very recently (LBJ's war on poverty in 60s?), immigrants weren't given welfare.

They were forced to quickly adapt to America and integrate into our way of life, norms etc. it was a successful model for America and our immigrants.

Now immigrants use far more welfare per capita than Americans, even into second and third generations, the rates barely go down. It's been terrible for them and us, as they don't have to integrate or get off welfare.

Welfare (started by LBJ in his "war on poverty") has truly been the worst thing for America. It destroyed the black community in particular.

Yes they do.

New FAIR Study: Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually

September 27, 2017

|IRLI Staff

Brunt of Costs Fall on State and Local Taxpayers

(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

Costs Soar

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud. The study tallies the impact on education, medical, justice/enforcement, welfare and other government programs. The report notes that the $116 billion cost of illegal immigration falls on state and local taxpayers disproportionately – by a ratio of roughly 2 to 1 – with state and local expenditures totaling $88.9 billion and Federal expenditures totaling $45.8 billion, with only approximately $19 billion recouped in taxes.

Taxes Paid Inadequate

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.

All told, the nearly $135 billion paid out by federal and state and local taxpayers to cover the cost of the presence of 12.5 million illegal aliens and their 4.2 million citizen children amounts to approximately $8,075 per illegal alien and citizen child prior to taxes paid, or $6,940 per person after taxes are paid.

On the federal level, medical ($17.14 billion) is by far the highest cost, with law enforcement coming second ($13.15 billion) and general government services ($8 billion) third.

At the state and local level, education ($44.4 billion) was by far the largest expense, followed by general public services ($18.5 billion) and medical ($12.1 billion).

The study also includes cost and tax revenue estimates per state. The top three states based on total cost to state taxpayers for illegal immigrants and their children: California ($23 billion); Texas ($10.9 billion), and New York ($7.5 billion).

“Clearly, the cost of doing nothing to stop illegal immigration is far too high,” said FAIR executive director Dan Stein. “President Trump has laid out a comprehensive strategy to regain control of illegal immigration and bring down these costs,” said Stein. “Building the wall, enhancing interior enforcement and mandating national E-Verify will go a long way in bringing these ridiculously high costs under control,” he said.

ABOUT FAIR
Founded in 1979, FAIR is the country’s largest immigration reform group. With more than 1.3 million members and supporters nationwide, FAIR fights for immigration policies that serve national interests, not special interests. FAIR believes that immigration reform must enhance national security, improve the economy, protect jobs, preserve our environment, and establish a rule of law that is recognized and enforced.

For additional information, contact: Jade Haney • 202-232-5590 • jhaney@irli.org

Yes they do.

New FAIR Study: Illegal Immigration Costs $116 billion Annually

September 27, 2017

|IRLI Staff

Brunt of Costs Fall on State and Local Taxpayers

(Washington, D.C.) - Illegal immigration to the U.S. costs federal, state and local taxpayers a staggering net cost of $116 billion a year - an increase of some $16 billion compared to previous estimates - according to a new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR). The study is the most comprehensive to date on the cost to federal, state and local taxpayers of the nation's 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

Costs Soar

The report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers,” examines the cost of illegal immigration through a detailed analysis of federal, state and local programs that are available to the nation’s illegal immigrant population, their U.S.-born children, or accessed via fraud. The study tallies the impact on education, medical, justice/enforcement, welfare and other government programs. The report notes that the $116 billion cost of illegal immigration falls on state and local taxpayers disproportionately – by a ratio of roughly 2 to 1 – with state and local expenditures totaling $88.9 billion and Federal expenditures totaling $45.8 billion, with only approximately $19 billion recouped in taxes.

Taxes Paid Inadequate

The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.

All told, the nearly $135 billion paid out by federal and state and local taxpayers to cover the cost of the presence of 12.5 million illegal aliens and their 4.2 million citizen children amounts to approximately $8,075 per illegal alien and citizen child prior to taxes paid, or $6,940 per person after taxes are paid.

On the federal level, medical ($17.14 billion) is by far the highest cost, with law enforcement coming second ($13.15 billion) and general government services ($8 billion) third.

At the state and local level, education ($44.4 billion) was by far the largest expense, followed by general public services ($18.5 billion) and medical ($12.1 billion).

The study also includes cost and tax revenue estimates per state. The top three states based on total cost to state taxpayers for illegal immigrants and their children: California ($23 billion); Texas ($10.9 billion), and New York ($7.5 billion).

“Clearly, the cost of doing nothing to stop illegal immigration is far too high,” said FAIR executive director Dan Stein. “President Trump has laid out a comprehensive strategy to regain control of illegal immigration and bring down these costs,” said Stein. “Building the wall, enhancing interior enforcement and mandating national E-Verify will go a long way in bringing these ridiculously high costs under control,” he said.

ABOUT FAIR
Founded in 1979, FAIR is the country’s largest immigration reform group. With more than 1.3 million members and supporters nationwide, FAIR fights for immigration policies that serve national interests, not special interests. FAIR believes that immigration reform must enhance national security, improve the economy, protect jobs, preserve our environment, and establish a rule of law that is recognized and enforced.

For additional information, contact: Jade Haney • 202-232-5590 • jhaney@irli.org

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-says-illegal-immigration-costs-113-bi/

Lol. More bullsh!t by OKSTATE1

Carry on.

identity politics is gonna be the death knell of the dnc

We can hope and pray, but a bunch of people out there that vote emotionally and not looking at policies.

You really cannot reason with someone who believes in identity politics. It is disgusting because it is blatantly racist IMO.

Trump supporters are doing great, we voted, we won, and his policies are doing great. We won, nothing left at this point but sit back and enjoy. Things could not be better, the substance exists in terms of results.

I think we forget we won, no reason to even engage with someone who believes in identity politics, they will never change their mind.

They want to engage us to get another bite at the apple and feel better about losing the election, there is nothing there to win today, other then try to make us feel as miserable as they are, which is impossible because the good news comes like a waterfall.

Not certain my time here is of real value, you have a few people here trying to make conservatives feel dumb for their vote and all Trump has done is deliver. I was not over here for 8 years bashing Obama. When Obama won everyone I knew was really bummed and I said give him a chance and pray he does great job for this country, that is what we need. In 8 short years to see how people reacted to Trump told me a good chunk of this country does not respect the office anymore or the country. Part of that IMO was too many bought in to the MSM BS on both Obama and Trump.

Conservatives efforts need to be energizing like minded people to vote and if someone is trying to decide how to vote, make sure they understand both parties position.

I must say, I am really surprised by the attitudes of the 18-23 year olds I have talked to lately, the future of moderate conservative thinking in Oklahoma appears to be strong and supposedly Gen Z is leaning in that direction across the Country, they are moderate liberal socially and conservative financially. I place higher emphasis on conservative financial policies, financial opportunities and economic growth IMO fixes many social problems.

So thankful that this country literally may have been saved by Hillary not winning, we have so much to be thankful for.

Take the time to enjoy it, and those that want to whine and cry? That is your problem.

Last edited:

Spencer W. Kimball

James Rozoff

f*ck that

Are there any countries that would be considered shitholes that are predominantly white?

First time in a long time that "truth" and "CNN" has been used in the same sentence.

Have you been to Africa?
No, but I have a good number of Nigerian friends and none of them have ever lived in a hut.

Nobody is denying that these countries are dysfunctional and crappy. These are also the same people America has always brought in. Instead he wants a bunch of white Norwegians who don't to come here in the first place.

Reactions: Been Jammin
No, but I have a good number of Nigerian friends and none of them have ever lived in a hut.

Nobody is denying that these countries are dysfunctional and crappy. These are also the same people America has always brought in. Instead he wants a bunch of white Norwegians who don't to come here in the first place.

did you meet your Nigerian friends in their shithole home country? Or was it here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT