ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Sets a Record

And how often did Trump attack the signing of executive orders during the campaign while his supporters cheered?

"The country wasn't based on executive orders. Right now, Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can't even get along with the Democrats, and he goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it." - Donald Trump, Feb. 2016

And now, his supporters are happy about executive orders? lol, you just can't make this stuff up!

You are right. We should just let the dems do executive orders and also the dems are the only ones who should use the nuclear option in the senate. And also the dems should be the only ones using the IRS to stifle opposition. And the dems should be the only ones to use violence to shut down the opposition.

I say **** that. Let's play by your rules and flush this country down the toilet on our terms not just taking it up our conservative butts by the dem criminals. Dems broke spades, let's see who is holding the most trump cards now.

You are right. We should just let the dems do executive orders and also the dems are the only ones who should use the nuclear option in the senate. And also the dems should be the only ones using the IRS to stifle opposition. And the dems should be the only ones to use violence to shut down the opposition.

I say **** that. Let's play by your rules and flush this country down the toilet on our terms not just taking it up our conservative butts by the dem criminals. Dems broke spades, let's see who is holding the most trump cards now.

As an important man once said, "“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun”, “If you get hit, we will punch back twice as hard,”

Dems have wedged themselves between a rock and a hard place.

It isn't hard to plainly state that "our party seeks to promote common ideals and universal kinsmanship. To that end, our focus is to speak to those things that unite us and advance us all."

What's hard is to reconcile those words with the 'hardened' special interest groups that own them.

Let's play by your rules and flush this country down the toilet on our terms not just taking it up our conservative butts by the dem criminals.

Trump supporters cheered when Trump talked about how a President who signs a lot of executive orders is a failure because that President can't get anything through Congress...but now, it is a sign of success for a President?

Trump supporters cheered when Trump said this country wasn't based on executive orders and that they were bad...but now, they are a good thing because Republicans can flush this country down the toilet on their own terms?

I mean, do you guys really believe this nonsense?...

Trump is a charlatan. He is and will continue to flip flop on everything he campaigned for. But apparently, Trump supporters are just fine with this. One has to wonder what it will take for Trump supporters to wake up to the scam Trump is running on them...

Trump supporters cheered when Trump talked about how a President who signs a lot of executive orders is a failure because that President can't get anything through Congress...but now, it is a sign of success for a President?

Trump supporters cheered when Trump said this country wasn't based on executive orders and that they were bad...but now, they are a good thing because Republicans can flush this country down the toilet on their own terms?

Trump is a charlatan. He is and will continue to flip flop on everything he campaigned for. But apparently, Trump supporters are just fine with this. One has to wonder what it will take for Trump supporters to wake up to the scam Trump is running on them...

tumblr_nasaip1XXX1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Did I do that? Do I answer for all trump supporters? Can we start saying all Muslims do this or that? How about women? You are everything you mock. I wouldn't care if trump put far left loons in internment camps.

Did I do that? Do I answer for all trump supporters? Can we start saying all Muslims do this or that? How about women? You are everything you mock. I wouldn't care if trump put far left loons in internment camps.

You're communicating with a real life Fozzie Bear.

Man those border crossings going down what a scam! That conservative Supreme Court judge, what a scam! Taking away stupid environmental regulations what a scam! Somebody wake me up to these scams quick.

Somewhere there is a black person wandering around trying to find the DMV and you are posting on a message board. Sad.

Reactions: Medic007
This is not Toon this person puts way more thought into their post and doesn't throw grade school temper tantrums like Toon did. They might both like Bernie but the similarities stop there. Toon can't stop drooling long enough to put together a well thought out post.

This is not Toon this person puts way more thought into their post and doesn't throw grade school temper tantrums like Toon did. They might both like Bernie but the similarities stop there. Toon can't stop drooling long enough to put together a well thought out post.
Toon prefered Hillary to Bernie.

Toon prefered Hillary to Bernie.
I missed that then. Of course for the sake of this site I have had the guy on ignore for a while. I just really found it funny that some thought GL was loony Toon. I might not agree with GL but you can tell they have put thought into their post and they roll with punches rather then cry like a baby.

I might not agree with GL but you can tell they have put thought into their post and they roll with punches rather then cry like a baby.

Not a lot of quantitative thought. Mostly feelings and unsubstantiated opinions.

But you're accurate that he's not a cry-baby.

Not a lot of quantitative thought. Mostly feelings and unsubstantiated opinions.

But you're accurate that he's not a cry-baby.
Ya Toon always wanted to tell us how to think and then got mad when people disagreed with him. Toon just has to much of a tell to his posting style. I am also pretty sure this GL person was around posting for a while before Toon had the melt down and hasn't been heard from since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT