ADVERTISEMENT

Trump selects Herman Cain to Fed

AC_Exotic

MegaPoke is insane
Jul 31, 2014
Parts Unknown
www.clinteastwood.net
https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/tr...position-on-federal-reserve-board-11554399187

Orange man is not even trying to hide his Nazism now.

giphy.gif

His qualifications are that in your views I am racist? Seems legit. It seems to me his only qualification is to “own” the libs. Governing by petty vengeance. Wicked smaht.
Are you not familiar with the law of the land?

It does not matter whether or not Herman Cain is the most qualified for the position.

Again I ask: "Why do you hate minorities?"

He was a brilliant pediatric neurosurgeon. That guy takes shits that are smarter than you. Once you achieve something similar, your opinion might be valid.
Holy shit. Did you mean our current HUD Secretary Ben Carson? Or do they all look alike to you, curbhopper?

Holy shit. Did you mean our current HUD Secretary Ben Carson? Or do they all look alike to you, curbhopper?
Yeah, whiffed on the name for some reason. It's been a long week. But my point still stands even after changing the name to Herman Cain. Challenge his resume with yours, WolfRavenClaw.

"Cain grew up in Georgia and graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.[5] Cain pursued graduate studies at Purdue University and graduated with a Master of Science in Computer Science in 1971,[6]while also working full-time for the U.S. Department of the Navy.[7] In 1977, he joined Pillsbury Company in Minneapolis where he later became vice president.[8]During the 1980s, his success as a business executive at Burger King prompted Pillsbury Company to appoint him as chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza, in which capacity he served from 1986 to 1996.[9]

Cain was chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Omaha Branch from 1989 to 1991.[10] He was deputy chairman, from 1992 to 1994, and chairman, from 1995 to 1996, of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.[10] In 1995, Cain was appointed by Newt Gingrich to the Kemp Commission,[11] and was a senior economic adviser to the Bob Dolepresidential campaign.[12] Cain became the CEO of the National Restaurant Association,[13] in which he served as president and CEO from 1996 to 1999.[13]During the presidency of Bill Clinton, Cain publicly opposed the Clinton health care plan of 1993, about which he questioned the president at a town hall meeting.[14] Cain has served as a member of the board of directors of several companies, including Aquila, Inc., Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO.[9][15][16]"

Yeah, whiffed on the name for some reason. It's been a long week. But my point still stands even after changing the name to Herman Cain. Challenge his resume with yours, WolfRavenClaw.

"Cain grew up in Georgia and graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.[5] Cain pursued graduate studies at Purdue University and graduated with a Master of Science in Computer Science in 1971,[6]while also working full-time for the U.S. Department of the Navy.[7] In 1977, he joined Pillsbury Company in Minneapolis where he later became vice president.[8]During the 1980s, his success as a business executive at Burger King prompted Pillsbury Company to appoint him as chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza, in which capacity he served from 1986 to 1996.[9]

Cain was chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Omaha Branch from 1989 to 1991.[10] He was deputy chairman, from 1992 to 1994, and chairman, from 1995 to 1996, of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.[10] In 1995, Cain was appointed by Newt Gingrich to the Kemp Commission,[11] and was a senior economic adviser to the Bob Dolepresidential campaign.[12] Cain became the CEO of the National Restaurant Association,[13] in which he served as president and CEO from 1996 to 1999.[13]During the presidency of Bill Clinton, Cain publicly opposed the Clinton health care plan of 1993, about which he questioned the president at a town hall meeting.[14] Cain has served as a member of the board of directors of several companies, including Aquila, Inc., Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO.[9][15][16]"
Yeah, your not gonna get out of this one that easy. At least we know your truth. He is in no way qualified to be on the Fed. Thank you for doing the research in making my point. :)

Yeah, your not gonna get out of this one that easy. At least we know your truth. He is in no way qualified to be on the Fed. Thank you for doing the research in making my point. :)
Hmmm. He's been a Fed Chair before and was a very successful businessman. That shouldn't be too high a bar for a guy that's a self proclaimed expert at beating drug tests. You aren't ashamed of your resume, are you? Convince me that your opinion is worth more than a PS3. What else you got?

Hmmm. He's been a Fed Chair before and was a very successful businessman. That shouldn't be too high a bar for a guy that's a self proclaimed expert at beating drug tests. You aren't ashamed of your resume, are you? Convince me that your opinion is worth more than a PS3. What else you got?
That’s a Hit! Was it your carrier or battleship?Insecurity has floated to the top after that brutal strike. You really have teenage me in a corner Sean. I’m crying over here.......... please stop.......... it hurts....... to laugh this hard.

That’s a Hit! Was it your carrier or battleship?Insecurity has floated to the top after that brutal strike. You really have teenage me in a corner Sean. I’m crying over here.......... please stop.......... it hurts....... to laugh this hard.
Teenager you is different from adult you? Could've fooled me.

Teenager you is different from adult you? Could've fooled me.
Teenage me didn’t do the Drugs I do now. So that’s a difference. Fooling you, meh, that’s like breathing. I would expect someone with as many female offspring as you to know the difference. I mean surely any father would see how a child might grow from their teenage years into adult hood, I mean any good father. Those are hard to come by though, at least that’s the gist I hear from the kids now adays. ;)

Teenage me didn’t do the Drugs I do now. So that’s a difference. Fooling you, meh, that’s like breathing. I would expect someone with as many female offspring as you to know the difference. I mean surely any father would see how a child might grow from their teenage years into adult hood, I mean any good father. Those are hard to come by though, at least that’s the gist I hear from the kids now adays. ;)
Came up dry, unlike your diaper. Hit us with your resume. Don't be such a chickenshit. Degrees, job titles, and years of employment will suffice. You don't even need to provide proof. :D

Came up dry, unlike your diaper. Hit us with your resume. Don't be such a chickenshit. Degrees, job titles, and years of employment will suffice. You don't even need to provide proof. :D
You show us your resume I’ll show you mine. Here’s a hint though, mines just a picture of my dick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT