ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is going to win going away in 2020

how sure are you? And what gives you such confidence?
Voter enthusiasm on the right + lack of a strong candidate on the left.

Just my opinion on the 'strong candidate'

I think Michelle Obama would beat Trump pretty badly if she were to run.

74333549_941315719569402_7166807310298251264_o.jpg

You mean Hunter Biden, the object of the investigation, announced his candidacy before the phone call? I hadn’t realized he was running. Is he running against his dad for the Democratic nomination?

How is bullying the Ukrainian government to investigate Hunter Biden a crime or an impeachable offense? Would it be if it was David Allen instead of Hunter Biden? Because he’s Joe’s son? What if he was a nephew instead of a son? Or a third cousin? Where is the line drawn? Where in David Allen’s mind is the line drawn? Is it in the law that all relatives of politicians or former politicians are protected from investigation? Is there a statute of limitations, and then relatives become subject to the same investigative functions as the rest of us? How about in-laws? Step children of ex-spouses? Can you clarify where the law applies, and where the line is drawn?

You know waaaay more about this than me. In the phone call did DJT threaten or imply he would withhold the money until there was a conviction? Or did he just demand to have the case reopened? That strikes me as a pivotal point, doesn’t It you? I mean, isn’t the object of investigation considered innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers? Asking for the case to be reopened seems perfectly proper to me. That doesn’t seem to be a quid pro quo. Now if he had demanded a conviction you might have a point.

The way this is playing out it looks like the Biden family and its political allies are trying everything in their power to cover up wrongdoing. The best defense is a strong offense. I don’t know if Hunter is guilty or not, but he and his dad are acting like he is, and acting as if they have something to hide. What do you think? Should Ukraine have reopened the investigation whether DJT bullied them or not?
Hunter was not the subject of the call, he was referred to by Trump as Biden's son. The clear focus was his father, the former VP and leading democratic candidate, who announced his candidacy months before the call. Again, do a little work here. Stop asking others to do the basic reading for you.

Hunter was not the subject of the call, he was referred to by Trump as Biden's son. The clear focus was his father, the former VP and leading democratic candidate, who announced his candidacy months before the call. Again, do a little work here. Stop asking others to do the basic reading for you.

I always appreciate good advice that is freely given. But I’m too lazy to care about this “crisis.” Certainly too lazy to do any reading past the occasional headline. Nothing is going to happen here, just like nothing is going to happen to Hillary. This whole thing is cleverly designed to get us to take our eyes off what should be our focus, the unrelenting assault on our freedom by our political betters. You are (or should be) intelligent enough to know that. It surprises me a little that you of all people on this board are so invested in playing the game.

I always appreciate good advice that is freely given. But I’m too lazy to care about this “crisis.” Certainly too lazy to do any reading past the occasional headline. Nothing is going to happen here, just like nothing is going to happen to Hillary. This whole thing is cleverly designed to get us to take our eyes off what should be our focus, the unrelenting assault on our freedom by our political betters. You are (or should be) intelligent enough to know that. It surprises me a little that you of all people on this board are so invested in playing the game.
Your apathy is duly noted. The weakness of your justification signals that you have given up.

We had dear friends near complete break down over that shit show. Family split up for days, no comms until we got legal involved. Kids are still very wary over it all. All for show, just a Trump flex move.

Out of curiosity regarding your friends.....who were they getting advise and news from? The wary and scared part is part and parcel what every news station, paper and radio show wants to happen so for some perverse reason you continue to come back for more.

I do agree with in that if being here and you get upset and angry then you definitely need a break.

Out of curiosity regarding your friends.....who were they getting advise and news from? The wary and scared part is part and parcel what every news station, paper and radio show wants to happen so for some perverse reason you continue to come back for more.

I do agree with in that if being here and you get upset and angry then you definitely need a break.
This family was returning from vacation, split up at the airport, and only after two days and legal intervention were reunited. What advice/news would they need having experienced first hand Trumps policy?

Reactions: Syskatine
This family was returning from vacation, split up at the airport, and only after two days and legal intervention were reunited. What advice/news would they need having experienced first hand Trumps policy?
Shouldn’t have possible terrorists as family members! 2 days to protect the US isn’t a big deal. Keep crying fat ass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT