Loses it? 🤣🤣

He gave a measured accurate response.

More faux nonsense, as usual.
Aaaaand there it is. Yet again.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Medic007
At this point his handlers are just trying to make him look bad by putting him before a live audience and taking questions. They have to know it won't end well when they do that.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Can someone explain how testing stops the Virus.
Beat me to the punch- but was going to say I have never ever given the Pedo POS Joey a compliment....but running out of Coof
Tests is by far his biggest and only positive achievement.

If there's no damn test for healthy people maybe the BS could stop once and for
All- rest assured the big Harma and Libbie Turds
will rectify this ominous mistake....

I think they've been forced to do it because even the Dear Party mouthpieces have cried foul.

I think everyone with more than a couple brain cells left to rub together knows that doing so just accelerates the eventual implosion.

My question has always been what the fallout looks like when the inevitable implosion occurs.

Tests help when you take you unvaxxed son up to see granddad.

My wife and I got vaxxed.

I had JnJ as I have never trusted the mRNA.

My daughter had covid and I am a believer in natural immunity and the many studies that say it is better than the vax. Besides she is 21 and can make her own decisions.

With the adverse effects, I have decided not to vax my son.

Last week he had symptoms and I took him to the clinic. There was no shortage of tests and we got in and out easily. The test was a combo that tested for covid and the flu. This is the 3rd time he as been tested and never had covid. He has been exposed to it 4 different times with close contacts. He had FLU A. Our vacation got postponed. :(

I do not believe in conspiracy theories that say the vax is a jab intended to kill people. I do believe that the virus came from a lab and think it was done on purpose.

I know that the mRNAs jabs have seen people suffer from heart problems. JnJ and atrazenica have seen women develop blood clots.

I believe the admin has the ulterior motive of getting the mandate accepted by society and the courts so as to force other things down the road. It is about precedent more than health. I oppose mandates. Free societies are damaged by mandates.

This actually hurts Biden because he needs free and available testing to help him squeak the mandate by SCOTUS.

Reactions: Corndog2021
And he’s still better than Trump lol
What has Biden done to make him better than Trump? Border security? Inflation? COVID? Afghanistan? Iran? Saudi Arabia? Russia? China? Uniting the country? Ally relationships? National Debt? From my perspective everything Biden has touched has turned into a cluster fvck and all of this with a press that covers his ass at every turn, very much unlike the press treatment Trump received.

What has Biden done to make him better than Trump? Border security? Inflation? COVID? Afghanistan? Iran? Saudi Arabia? Russia? China? Uniting the country? Ally relationships? National Debt? From my perspective everything Biden has touched has turned into a cluster fvck and all of this with a press that covers his ass at every turn, very much unlike the press treatment Trump received.

1) Border security…..Trump…….lolololol…

2) According to this board’s economists, policy is a year behind…….as such, inflation is a byproduct of Trump, yes??? Don’t try to deny the rhetoric (not you specifically maybe, but plenty on here and you know it).

3) Trump’s own medical team is telling you how badly he mishandled the pandemic. I’m sure you’ll find some way to ferret out an answer to that one.

4) Was I happy about how the exit from Afghanistan went down? Nope, sh!t sucked. But I’m glad it’s over now, and so are you and every other Republican out there lol. Using this as some crutch is weak sauce and you know it - leaving was never going to be pretty, but Sloppy Joe actually had the balls to do it. Fact of the matter is Humpty Trumpty lied to you about getting out of Afghanistan, yet you think he wins on this one lol. You’re a classic haha

5) Trump’s national security team wanted him to stay in the nuclear deal. You can’t win this either and you know it haha

6) Russia? That one that Trump was “tougher” on🤣

7) China - that one that Trump thought he could bully via Twitter and tariffs…..yeah that’s worked so well…..

8) Uniting the Country………..Im still waiting for Joe to stoop into the “Fight like Hell” category…

9) Ally relationships…..yes, those ones that actually exist when you don’t bully them via Twitter and tariffs…and empty threats of NATO withdrawal??? Weird how that works🧐🤔🤨

10) National debt lololololololol….you actually went there lolololololol……

Last edited:

2) According to this board’s economists, policy is a year behind…….as such, inflation is a byproduct of Trump, yes??? Don’t try to deny the rhetoric (not you specifically maybe, but plenty on here and you know it).

3) Trump’s own medical team is telling you how badly he mishandled the pandemic. I’m sure you’ll find some way to ferret out an answer to that one.

4) Was I happy about how the exit from Afghanistan went down? Nope, sh!t sucked. But I’m glad it’s over now, and so are you and every other Republican out there lol. Using this as some crutch is weak sauce and you know it - leaving was never going to be pretty, but Sloppy Joe actually had the balls to do it. Fact of the matter is Humpty Trumpty lied to you about getting out of Afghanistan, yet you think he wins on this one lol. You’re a classic haha

5) Trump’s national security team wanted him to stay in the nuclear deal. You can’t win this either and you know it haha

7) China - that one that Trump thought he could bully via Twitter and tariffs…..yeah that’s worked so well…..

8) Uniting the Country………..Im still waiting for Joe to stoop into the “Fight like Hell” category…

9) Ally relationships…..yes, those ones that actually exist when you don’t bully them via Twitter and tariffs…and empty threats of NATO withdrawal??? Weird how that works🧐🤔🤨

You can try to justify it in your mind all you want but the facts will not change. Every category is far worse under Biden than it ever was under Trump.

You did not list one actual accomplishment of the pedophile, just obsessive rants about Orange Man.

Why are you so worried about him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT