ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Carlson Presidential Ticket?

Oh the left would be the wicked witch of the west melting into a pile of mush. The problem is he would be wasting an opportunity to pick someone who could then run for president in 2028 & re-election in 2032. Is that what Carlson would want to do?

I still think someone like Byron Donalds is a magnificent pick for VP & who could go on for 8-years as the prez. If I were guessing though Trump will select someone in the Kristi Noem, Elise Stefanik or Kari Lake mold for VP. I would prefer Byron Donalds above all though.

I don't want Trump at all. That's from a really conservative voter too. I think he's a crummy human. But, Biden, Schumer, etc are as well. Cesspool fits that whole crowd.

speaking of cesspool

do you care what kind of human the plumber is who shows up at midnight when poop is backing up into your house?

get over yourself and your notions of what kind of human you see fit

to stop this country from the abyss

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
speaking of cesspool

do you care what kind of human the plumber is who shows up at midnight when poop is backing up into your house?

Sorry, not going to happen. Principles are something I've learn I can't do without.

Reactions: Breastman
Sorry, not going to happen. Principles are something I've learn I can't do without.
I don't totally disagree with you but with the position we find this country in today we need someone who can stand up to adversity and get the job done. Trump has proven he can do that better than anyone in the running.
I fear we are about to learn a first hand lesson on what is and isn't important and we need someone in leadership that doesn't piss their pants at the word boo.

speaking of cesspool

An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. I'm pretty good at picking them out.

Trump doesn't give a mouse's hiney what color Obama or I am. He cares if we can drive a rivet.

Trump drove more funds to historiccaly black colleges than any othe president. Truimp led criminal reform that hurt blacks most. Obama talked about criminal reform.

Obama gave us the "Affordable Care Act." An illegitimate Biden has given us an inflationary tidal wave.

I'll vote Trump, Desantis or the bimbo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT