ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s new best tweet

that was great...he used it to perfection. Also, trying to ditch the guy in the restaurant worked well also but not quite at good as the guy on the motorcycle. We know he's a liberal to the max but at least he's still got a sense of humor.
On another note...I saw the term yo'd yo'd in some article I think it was last week. I thought what a great time to bring back a saying and I had to write it down to make sure I remembered it. We've all been yo yo'd but the term had faded in to history. Larry David brings it back Sunday night and it looks like we are on the same page! It's amazing all the simple little things he magnifies to perfection.

The fact my post got deleted is one of the funniest and most ironic things I’ve seen on Rivals.

If you post a transcript of the above clip, Rivals standards and code of conduct declares it obscene and deletes it.

Again, we are living in bizarre times.

The fact my post got deleted is one of the funniest and most ironic things I’ve seen on Rivals.

If you post a transcript of the above clip, Rivals standards and code of conduct declares it obscene and deletes it.

Again, we are living in bizarre times.

obviously rivals code picks up the obscenity in written form but not inserted in video

why play the victim?

it stares right back at your tds

Not playing the victim. Just interesting the POTUS can tweet a 28 second clip with 7 f’s and an s.

The head of the teachers union or the CEO of Bank of Oklahoma posts that and they’re gone by the end of the day. The president? Celebrations all around.

Again, bizarre times.

Not playing the victim. Just interesting the POTUS can tweet a 28 second clip with 7 f’s and an s.

The head of the teachers union or the CEO of Bank of Oklahoma posts that and they’re gone by the end of the day. The president? Celebrations all around.

Again, bizarre times.
Definitely bizarre. The POTUS, the CEO of BOK, and the head of the teacher's union are all literal lee the same job.

Again, bizarre times.

sorry bro i thought i read where you said your post got deleted and bla bla bla

i’m not for potus tweeting that kinda language either

my son had eff bombs on social while applying for the naval academy and i told him to clean that shit up there are people watching you

Reactions: iasooner1
It is weird. I think I posted ‘f*ck’ specifically. 2cents quoted the post and both were deleted. No big deal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT